68.

"Congratulations on your baby." I heard Liyah say as she walked into my office. I nodded my head not in the mood for her shenanigans. After some months with working with her, I noticed how flirty she was towards me. It didn't take me long to know that she was tryna fuck me.

"Preciate it."  I said counting up my money and wrapping rubber bands around it. " wassup?" I asked her as she just stood there posted up. She ain't have nothing on but her apron and I was starting to get uncomfortable.

"I can't be in your presence?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Nawl but you know I gotta bitch." I said bluntly looking up at her.

"So?"

"So?-bitch. Get the fuck out my face with that shit."  She started giggling like shit was funny.

"You're funny, I heard you got the best pipe in town....I was tryna see..." even I had to laugh. I admit it, before I get entangled with Arianna during her prison sentence, I was getting off. On the daily, that's just what I used to do but that ain't me no more. Ion even feel right thinking about another bitch when I had the baddest at home. I had been feigning for a girl like Ari to take me out the game, now I had that....I wasn't tryna mess it up.

"You know we ain't on that, and if you keep tryna disrespect my gal imma have to send you packing. All this...you doing? So uncalled fa'. you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Ight cool, get the fuck out my face then." She scurried away with a face of embarrassment. Bitches needed to started learning they place. I was done with that hoe shit. I was getting ready to roll up my wood when I heard my phone ringing and it was Arianna. She had been real bored since I told her I didn't need ha' working while she was pregnant. So everyday she was calling me when I was posted at the trap.

" wassup?"

"Where you at?"

"Same place I'm at everyday." I said with a chuckle. "What you doing?"

"Nothing. I was tryna come over there with you. I be so bored." She started whining and I looked at the time seeing I had nothing going on but sells.

"Pull up, I'm finna cash app you some bread I needa you to pick me up some backwoods. Go to the citgo on Dickerson.....they ain't goin' ID you." I had to look out for her cause she wasn't even 21 yet. Her young ass.

" okay, give me like 15 minutes."

"Preciate it, when you pull up call KD, he goin open the door." We said our goodbye before we left the phone. It took her ass more then 15 to pull up but when she did I knew why. She looked fine as hell, she could easily get my dick hard without even being on no sexual shit. Also her baby bump made her even more sexy to me.

"I got caught in traffic." She said passing my a bag and we both started laughing cause we both knew she was lying.

"Stop the cap my girl....you was in that bathroom tryna look good for your nigga. I ain't mad at you though." I smacked her ass, sitting her on my lap.

"Nawl for myself."

"Hm whatever, what you do all day?"

" I went and got some stuff for the nursery that you haven't helped me with it....even though you promised."

" cause every time I put my two sense you wanna shut the whole operation down."

" cause I wasn't finna paint my room that ugly ass color, just cause she's a girl don't mean it's everything hot pink. I want the blush pink...more elegant."

"Exactly why ion' mess wit' it." I heard her smack her teeth before looking away. I knew she was annoyed cause she always did that when she got irritated. She would let out a big sigh and refuse eye contact.

"What's wrong with you now?" She shrugged her shoulders getting up from my lap and sitting on the couch that was by the window.

"I just want you more involved. I feel like I'm doing this shit by myself midnight."

"You not though. I'm right here."

"I know but I feel like the only moments we shared together me being pregnant was the gender reveal. I don't want you acting like this when the baby comes. My baby need a active father in her life, not one who is laid up in the streets."

"Arianna why it always gotta be like this. I give your everythin-"

"All I ask for is attention to me and your unborn. That's all I ask. I'm not even tryna argue but....."

"Yeah whatever." I grabbed the wood as I started rolling ignoring her presence. She ain't know what a nigga was doing. I was on to generational wealth, my girl would never work....literally. I heard her smack ha' teeth before she got up grabbing her purse. "You finna' leave?"

"Yeah." She said and that made me real mad.

"So you just came over to kill my vibe den leave?" I asked and her face turned into a frown, putting her hair behind her ear, she gave me a stank face.

"Boy everytime I call you out your lie and your shit, you wanna say I'm ruining moments. You're pathetic honestly."

"Shit then let me be that, I ain't goin' argue wit' you over shit we already discussed and came to a conclusion."

"What conclusion Midnight? You fuck me and eat my pussy but still decides to miss out on milestones. You still wanna never come home, I gotta fucking stake out at a fucking trap house just to see you? Like I'm literally begging you, I booked family photos, you wanna be out of town. I tell you come and support me at doctors appointment because you know how bad I want you there.....you come once and never show you face. I'm deadass tired of it, I'm telling you I feel like I'm in this pregnancy by myself and you ignore me." At this point she had already started crying and I just sat there trying to figure what the fuck I could say. She was right, but she ain't wanna hear that. So I just kept quite, but the more I kept rolling my wood and not saying nothing, the more she got mad.

"And you don't even care!"

"I do and you know that."

"So fucking act like it, just forget about it. Just forget about me even being pregnant. Imma call you when I'm in labor."

"Know better then to say some shit like that, I'll fuck your shit up."

"Watch me night, just fucking watch me."