72.

"My baby literally can come any minute now." I said as Night rubbed Shea butter on my belly. I tried to keep the stretch marks away.

"Yeah almost there baby." The last few weeks had been a little rough since I had two fake labors. They put me on bed rest for majority of the day to release my body of the stress. Therefore I had decided to cancel the baby shower and do a little get together when princess was born. I grabbed my phone recording him cause he was so sweet. Even through it had been a roller coaster, Night had been lovely too me. He was actually stepping up and even finished the nursery for me.

"After this it ain't goin' be no more us time." I said pouting and he chuckled getting up since he was done.

"Hell yeah, my baby goin' be a good baby." "Imma miss this body though." He enjoyed the extra weight I had put on but after I dropped, I was getting my body together.

I pushed my long frizzy hair to the back showcasing my large boobs that were so sore that I laid in bed naked the whole day.

"They so sore." I pouted rubbing my nipples and he licked his lips.

"Let me help." He said getting in my face and I giggled as he kissed my neck, pushing me into the bed. His kisses got aggressive and I moaned in his ear as he pleasured me with his fingers. "Tell me if I'm doing too much okay?" He said and I nodded kissing my lips, spreading my legs he went to work. His tongue explored all parts of my pearl, my body tried to keep up but I couldn't. It was intense because it had been a minute since we had gotten sexual.

"Fuckkkk....nighhhttt...ugh." I tried to rise up but he held me down making sure I took it. I came so hard on his face I felt like I had just did a work out.

"I ain't done, turn me up." He said licking his lips as he pushed his dick inside my mouth. It was rock hard and he stroked my head to his liking.

"Shit.....damn. That's all I need baby." He said and I  unleashed him before entering inside me. "Fuckkkkkkk." He moaned out as he took his time pumping me and I arched my back feeling the bed get all of the sudden wet. I was used to having really wet spots during intercourse but this felt like a puddle. I tried to worry about it but I was going crazy over the good ass dick.

"Fuck you wet." He groaned in my ear as he put one leg over his shoulders. "So so so wet."

"Ahhhhh baby!" I yelled feeling this sharp pain and and midnight went faster thinking it was a moan but I was in pain.....like a contraction or something. It didn't take long for me to connect the dots and to figure out that my water had just broke.

"Night, night get up, get up," I said pushing him off of me and he looked at me confused.

"What? I was almost there."

"Forget about that, we gotta go to the hospital." I told him looking down and saw the wet mess on our bed. "My water broke." I said cause he was so clueless.

"Awl shit! You finna have the baby now?"

"Yes I mean yeah....the other time my water didn't break, but I wanna take a shower first. Just quick."

"You better not give birth to my child on that bathroom floor. Get up fa' me." He said helping me up and walking me to the shower. He hopped in and we got out,  dressed as quick as possible.

"Get the bag for me, everything is already packed in there." I said as I grabbed my neck pillow and my other bag. "You got your keys?" I asked him as we made it to the front door and he patted his sweatpants before running up the stairs again.

"Ohh my gosh!" I groaned shaking my head.

"What! You in pain?" He asked me coming down the stairs and opening the door for us. He opened the door of the wraith for me and made sure I was good.

"No you're just acting stupid."

"Damn I can't be nervous?" He asked me pulling out the driveway while I texted Cassie to meet me at the hospital. It was 1 AM in the morning but she texted quick as hell.

"You can but you acting like you the one pushing the baby out."

"Yeah cause you're calm and collective." He sarcastically said and I rolled my eyes.

"Just drive."

When we got to the hospital they informed us that I was indeed ready for labor but I was only 4 mm dilated so I was already in active labor. Night was still freaking out and every time I whimpered he was quick to call the nurse. He also had made sure that we had got a black nurse cause some white people were crazy now a days and we didn't need no chances.

"You need sum?" He asked me and I shook my head looking at him. Even in labor I was ready to risk it all.

"I want kisses." I pouted and he got up kissing me and I smiled. I went to kiss him again but I retracted feeling another contraction.

"Ouuuuuuuuuu....." I said turning to the side and he started rubbing me, it felt somewhat good. For five minutes I was in pain. Breathing in and out, I waited till they passed.

"They needa come on wit' this epidural. No joke at all." I whined.

"You doing good mamas." He said kissing me once more.

"Girl how you feeling!?" I heard Cassie loud ass say before she walked in, Chop was with her too.

"Okay right now, I'm just waiting on my cervix to open up but they say it might be a possibility that I might get a C-section."

"Why?"

"Some bout her pussy being too small." Night said and I looked at him causing chop to laugh. He thought everything was so funny.

"Night be quite cause you finna' erk me. My cervix too small not my damn pussy." I corrected him rolling my eyes.

"Y'all funny as hell. Night you finna be a daddy."

"I know I can't wait , we at the finish line babyyy.....imma need you to take it home."