93.

"Wake up." I shook Ari as her eyes fluttered. Wiping her eyes, she looked up to me with a stank face. She grabbed her phone off the night stand, checking the time.

"Night I should beat your ass right now, 3 am? Seriously? Get a grip of yourself."

"I'm bored, I mean I can go wake up Kai-"

"Unless you really wanna get beat the fuck up." She yawned as she snuggled closer to my body. I grabbed her hair as I pulled her face closer to my lips and she pushed me back.

"Midnight can you let me sleep? Like foreal?" She fussed and I chuckled cause all I wanted to do was annoy her. "I'm finna go sleep downstairs cause you bugging."

"Nawl, nawl, imma chill." She huffed as she sat up licking her lips.

"Now I can't even sleep nomo and you know I'm a light sleeper." She got up from the bed going to her mini fridge and grabbing her a smart water. She checked the baby monitor seeing Kairi was still sleep in her crib, we really didn't have a problem with her sleeping at night.

"You ain't go to sleep?"

"Nawl I just been watching you sleep." I said and she curled up her mouth, giving me a side eye.

"Ight creep."

"Don't do that, think of me as your guardian angel protecting you through the night."

"Boy bye, and get the fuck on." She said laughing shaking her head. "Cause you stupid."

"Damn why I gotta be allat?"

"Cause you is. I can't believe you got me up like this."

"Perfect time fa' you to give me some head."

"I think the fuck not." She replied and I chuckled.

"Aye, it was worth the try." She didn't say anything as she got back in the bed, laying down she stared up to the ceiling. I knew something was on her mind the way her face held a blank expression. I looked up at the ceiling to see if there was anything up there then looked at her. Her side profile was a motherfucker, I always asked god how he made a girl so fucking pretty.

"What you thinking about?" I asked looking at her and she shook her head a lil' bit, flicking her long eyelashes. "Nawl, talk to me."

"I'm thinking about you."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't think you're foreal." She said before looking at me. It took me a little minute to catch on to what she was talking about. I sighed, knowing it was goin' take a long ass time to get her to believe in a nigga.

" why? You act like I've been an asshole all your life."

"Because when I needed you the most, midnight you shitted on me....like bad. I be feeling like....like I didn't even get to tell you how much you hurt me with everything. Now you wanna try again and-and I just don't believe you." "I used to....well I still do, I cry thinking about how we used to be and how you used to treat me cause I miss-"

"And I'm promising you that's what you finna' get. I was bullshitting Arianna. Don't you think I fucking know that?"

"Then why did you continue doing it? Embarrassing me, calling me out my name, making me feel less then, and blowing me off. Especially after my pregnancy when I'm the most vulnerable."

"I was insecure. Ight? I ain't like that you wanted to take a break from a nigga. I depended on you on my happiness more then you would ever know, more then I ever showed you. Imma....complicated person, I lash out when shit don't go my way but it's all me. I should've treated you better, and at the time? Yes you deserved better. But I'm ready to be that nigga again, the night you fell in love with me. Ion see nobody fa' me, Arianna....I swear I don't."  She looked at me for a long time before leaning and kissing me. She tried to pull away but I pulled her in closer, deepening the kiss. She pulled away looking at me as she bit her lip.

"Night."

"Yea."

"Please don't make me feel stupid for doing this okay?"

"Promise."

"Pinky swear?" Her childish ass asked as she extended her pinky out and I chuckled a lil' bit. "Do it, you know how I feel about pinky promises."

"If you break em you ah goofy ass nigga" I said in ha voice and she busted out laughing.

"Bye cause you annoying."

"But Ight cmon, I pinky promise." I said as we intertwined our pinkies and I started attacking her with kisses making her giggle.

"I love you girl."

What y'all think? Ari doing the right thing or is she  clown of the year?

And thank y'all for the congratulations! I love y'all foreal , I felt bad I had to put this update up right quick. Just a filler chapter....💕