30.

"Lemme hold 300 right quick." He asked me and I rolled my eyes as I turned around, my back facing him. I was trying to sleep and all he wanted to do was beg for some money.  I had really fucked up by even messing with him. I was fucked up.

"I just gave you some yesterday, what you doing with it?"

"Man tryna fund a place to stay, he on my ass mane. I can't even get money like how I'm supposed to be doing." He whined as he ran his hands through his hair. He looked stressed and his once honey brown eyes looked regular like mines.

"Nigga if your ass don't get some money out your bank account and stop being scary." He didn't want to use none of his cards, Afraid for his life. Night was known for having information about a person, even the police couldn't get. One of the reason why Thad wanted me on his team, I was close to Night and could get into anything. That's how I was able to take the thirty grand without any traces tracing back to me. He huffed leaning back into his chair before grabbing the blunt that was on the night stand.

"Ight man. You goin' cover me?"  I nodded as he puckered up his lips and I gave him a peck.

" yeah of course....but you know this can't last too long." I told him as I felt his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.  "You know if he find out, I'm done for."

"But he's not....if you play your cards right. Technically it's my money that I'm taking back." I mentally rolled my eyes cause he was high-key retarded. I started questioning my own creditability, due to the fact that I was really fucking this dumb ass. From what he had told me, he had stole it from his ex-girlfriend who now dates my boss , and night wasn't going for none of that. In turn, the ex-girlfriend got her money back and he still tripping off of it.

I pushed him off of me and he scrunched his face as he went to reach for me and I grabbed his hands, stopping him from touching me. He chuckled like it was funny but I was being serious.

" I can't do this no more, we can't. I'm loyal to my team and all your doing is getting me in trouble." His eyes slightly twitch and his eyebrows furrowed, then he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I stood up from the bed, grabbing the white towel and wrapping it around my naked body.

"Loyal to what? You already on my side. When Midnight fuckin' Williams  find out that you helped me break into the system and take three months worth of savings, you're done for. You already have one enemy, I'm all you got left babygurl. You're with me now, you have already traded. "

Arianna Simmons

"Baby you're taking too long, I've been waiting with my bag in my hand for and hour and sum'. I'm about to take my ass to sleep." I said yawning to the phone. I was laying on my plush covers with my Victoria Secret set. It was lace and so sexy on me. When Night texted me talking about him picking me up and going over to his house, I wanted to look cute for when it's time. Unfortunately he took too fucking long so I decided to take off the trench coat and red bottoms, to fluffies and a fur robe.

"My bad my bad, I had to hop in the shower real quick. I wasn't even in Harlem, I was in Bk." I scrunched up my face cause why was he all the way out there.