27.

Y'all slacking wit the comments but here y'all go. Vote, comment, and share. Enjoy😘If I'm feeling nice I might just drop another one. - Pimp

"You wanna talk now?" He asked me as he walked into the kitchen and I almost jumped.

"Not really."

"Why not? You going fake on me and I ain't feeling that."

"I don't like when you fight because you become another person. You gave me a promise ring and took me out to a nice place just so we can get kicked out cause you wanna be Mike Tyson." I told him as he laid his head on my chest, while standing between my legs.

"I know and that's my bad, wrong time and place. I apologize." He said kissing my cheek and turned his cheek so I could give him kisses as well. It was our way of saying, "I accept your apology"

"That's all you wanna talk about it?" He asked standing up straight and I nodded but he continued to look at me.

"You don't know what I'm talking about?" I shook my head running my hands through my hair, I didn't want to have this conversation right now. Then again why was I protecting this man. I knew for a fact after I tell him this.....he was killing anybody who was associated with that man.

"Okay okay." I said huffing giving in because everything that happened was out of my control "when I tell you this,,..please don't think I'm a bad person because of what I allowed to happen. I admit that I was dumb and stupid for letting a man beat on me. That's why I have tiny episodes where I don't wanna feel love from a dude. Cause I've been hurt real bad." I said playing with my fingers and he lifted my chin up with his finger so we could make eye contact.

"It's been happening lately because of what time of the year it is. In two minutes....it's gonna be almost a year. 9 months to be exact." I said slowly running circles in my belly like it was something in there. He looked at me confused and I started tearing up.

"Whatcha mean baby? You was pregnant?" He asked and I looked down at his hands and they were shaking. "Baby you goin' have to talk cause I can't...." he said and he started pacing making me even nervous.

"Bruh Arianna speak bruh!? He killed my baby!? Huh!" He yelled punching the wall resulting into a big ass dent. I jumped putting my fist in my mouth to stop me from sobbing.

"What? ....he made you have an abortion?" He took a deep breath, allowing me to keep on telling.

"H-he he found my pregnancy test and he started arguing with about ke-keeping the baby. He didn't want it, and I wanted it cause I knew it wasn't his. He knew that too, that's why he made sure the fists connected to my stomach." I was hyperventilating and night was too mad to even console me and my head was getting lighter by the movement.

" please don't do nun stupid."

"Arianna he killed my child! What the fuck you want me to to do huh? You know how disrespectful that shit is cuh? And you been knew this shit? Why you ain't come to me bruh? Lemme handle that shit."

"Because I didn't know where you was at! Okay!? I didn't know if I was going to ever see you again. I thought it was over, so it was me by myself. You think if I knew where you was at, I wasn't gonna call you when I found out."

"Hell nawl, cause you like that. You wanna save secrets and shit until shut blows up in ya face."

"Why you acting like it's my fault, I can't control peoples feelings and you acting like I didn't want to keep the baby. I lived in secret for three months tryna hide my pregnancy so I can have my baby. Midnight you don't understand how it feels okay? I'm finna go to sleep cause you pissing me the fuck off." I pushed him back hopping off the counter and he grabbed me. I hated when he roughed me up cause I wasn't a nigga.