13.

MIDNIGHT WILLIAMS
Midnight's estate

Wya?" It read delivered and I waited a few seconds before I saw the "read" notification..

"I'm at work." I looked at the time seeing it was damn near nine o'clock.

"Damn, shop still open?"

"parade tomorrow." I sucked my teeth not feeling the energy at all. I know damn well she wasn't still mad about what had happened the other day.

"You good? Ion want no beef,"

"We're good."

"Call me."

"I'm at work midnight."

"Hell nawl, you got time to text. You can answer the fuckin phone." I texted back sitting up in my bed as I smoked my blunt. A few seconds I saw her name flash on my phone and I smiled.

"Yes?"

"Damn Why you got all this attitude my girl?"

"I don't have a attitude."

"I'm not feeling these dry ass responses."

"Good, taste of your own medicine." I smacked my teeth cause she was getting really snappy wit me and I wasn't feeling that either.

"You like the gifts?" I tried changing the topic but she wasn't the type to let go of a subject that easy.

"A lot, but I still don't like how you treated me. You was being disrespectful."

"I apologize, I ain't mean to disrespect. I just don't like you upset and I can't do nothing about it cause you not telling me what's up."

"I know night and that's very sweet but.....I'm good. If I tell you I'm good, I'm good."

"Ight whatever you say." I heard her huff and I already knew she was rolling her eyes.

"Stop saying that, cause I feel like you don't believe me."

"I do."

"You don't."

"You right I don't."

"Okay let's move on cause you finna' erk me again." I chuckled licking my lips.

"You want me to scoop you?"

"If you're going to take me home yeah."

"I want you to sleep over though."

"No cause you finna leave me when I fall asleep, I be peeping shit," I laughed making her laugh too cause she been around me too much.

"You be peeping shit huh?"

"Yep and you ain't slick."

"I ain't goin go no where I promise."

"Mmhmm....in that case be on your way cause I'm finishing up my last head."

"Ight, I'm finna get up now." I told her even though my ass stayed put.

"You still in the bed Midnight, I'm not stupid!" she yelled laughing and I chuckled getting up foreal, throwing on my white tee and Nike slides. I jingled my keys so she could hear them.

"You hear em? I'm on my way. When I get there be outside cause ion do that waiting shit."

"Okay Okay."

ARIANNA SIMMONS

"Took you long enough."

"I had to stop and get sum gas why you over there tryna jack. Put ya seat belt on."

"Why you telling me that when you don't even have yours on. You never have yours on."

"What ya momma tell you? To mind the business that pays you and I ain't Jamie's salon." I started laughing cause he was so childish.

"Midnight just shut up cause you high as hell."

"I know." He chuckled licking his lips as he pulled out the parking lot and into the street. I looked at his appearance and I instantly got wet. He didn't have anything special on but the white tee and fresh ass chain did something to me.

" you like sum?" I nodded my head running my hands through my hair that needed badly to be done.

" I like sum too."

"We both like sum, what we goin do night?" He looked at me before pulling up to the side of the road and stopping.

"Shit what the fuck You wanna do?" He asked and I smirked as I leaned over to his side and he put his arms around my waist, putting me on his lap. He looked at me with hands to his sides as I put my hands in his sweatpants, finding his big junior and it sprung up making me giggle. I could already see the pre-cum oozing our and I bent down licking his tip, making him flinch. I let up smiling and he shook his head cause I was always playing with his emotions.

" you goin' hop on it" his voice was so raspy and low, hell Yeah I was going take a ride. "You need sum help?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my legs pulling off the sticky tights and his hands went up to my breasts fondling them. I bit my lip, bracing myself as I slowly came down on his dick and let out a hiss.

"Fuck you tight." He mumbled pulling my hair to my back and he rested his hands on my waist as I slowly went up and down.....up and down. "Shiett, like that." He encouraged me and I went faster as I twirled my hips so effortlesss, he threw back his head, grabbing on to my waist, but they slipped and I felt them on my ass. He gripped them hard and pushed my body into his even more, making me scream out.

"Ouuuuuu nighhttt, ugh!" I whimpered out as I arched my back wrapping my arms around his neck while he penetrated from the bottom. I was in need for some good sex, it had been a week since I had gotten some dick from night. I was so glad that we were able to clear the confusion and go back to loving each other.

"Night...." He didn't answer me as he was too busy tryna take my soul and my spirit. "Nighhhtttt....." he started speeding up his rhythm and I started crying out for god. I had already had my climax and I was done for and tapped out. A few seconds later after me he came. Hard.

"Ahhhh fuck." He groaned out, with his body heaving up and down. He reached back in his back seat before grabbing a T-shirt and helped me clean myself before doing the same for him.

"I'm beat Night." I said sighing with a yawn. He looked at me chuckling as I climbed back into my seat. I didn't even bother to put my clothes on because I just didn't feel like it. His windows were tinted like a motherfucker, so I wasn't worried about anybody seeing me.

"I'm not." Of course.