83.

"I'm not doing that stupid, you're tryna kill me." She said laughing as I we stood on the balcony and I was daring her to hang over the balcony.

"Ight Ight. But I had to jump in the pool butt ass naked."

"Yes that ain't even that bad."

"Ight you go do it then." She quickly shook her head and I smacked my teeth.

"My hair, just got it done." She said rubbing her hands through her slick ass weave.

"And? You act like you don't do hair. Stop playing." I told her and she laughed nodding.

"Okay. I swear if I wasn't high right now I would've told you fuck no." She said as we starters walking to the pool. They had stairs that led down to the main floor which had the pool, as well as the hot tub. I watched her take off her t-shirt and I licked my lips at the sight.

"You gotta go to the deep end."

"I can't swim night! Ion wanna do it no more." She pouted and I chuckled.

"Girl I'm right here, you ain't finna drown." I persuaded here and she looked at me walking to the other end of the pool. She let out a big scream as she jumped in and I laughed looking at her flair her arms. I decided to stop being childish and jumped in pulling her to the safer side. Once she caught her breath, she hit my chest, trying to get away from.

"I was drowning and you was laughing."

"How you know I was laughing and you was drowning?" She gave me a mug and I grabbed her pulling her close. "You didn't die."

"I was close."

"You so dramatic."

"And you're evil."

"Damn why I gotta be allat?"

"Cause you is." She said looking at me and I looked at her.

"You wanna do me a favor?" I asked her and she shook her head making me laugh. "Man stop playing."

"What night."

"Go get my wood in there." I told her and she nodded as she got out the pool and I smacked her ass making her squeal. "Bend down fa me too."

"No night, bye." Her pussy was so fat, you could see it from the back. I chuckled as I watched her grab her shirt and went upstairs. I too climbed out the pool and went to the hot tub, taking off my wet boxers.

"Here" she said passing it to me as well as my lighter. She joined in getting in, as I sparked it up.

"It look so beautiful out here, I never knew North Carolina could look this good."

"You ain't never been out here?" She shook her head.

"Only places I really have ever went too was La, Florida, Atlanta, basically the main spots. Or the main cities." She said and I nodded. "Like I would like to go to North Dakota just because."

"It's cold as shit up there."

"Of course you would know, you be everywhere."

"Imma road runner, a money chaser, wherever the money at, imma go." We sat there in comfortable silence, taking in each other company. I would occasionally pass her the blunt but she wasn't really a smoker so I did it about four times. Her eyes were already glossy and she looked beautiful as hell under the moonlight. Her now wavy hair stuck to her exposed body and all I could think of was feeling her.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Why can't I?"

"Because you make me feel some type of way when you look like that."

"Let it be." I told her dudding the roach and pulling her next to me. Picking her up I sat her on the edge of the tub, spreading her legs. She looked down at me, biting her lips.

"Night I can't do this witchu'."  She said softly as I kissed her neck, feeling on her breasts. I ignored her as I started licking her nipples, massaging the right one. I was high and I needed to feel her....right now. I got out of the hot tub, carrying her up to to the room and laying her on the bed. Rubbing her pussy, I felt her juices run down my hand and I smiled. She would forever get wet for a nigga. Ready to go in, she stopped me.

"You got a condom?" She asked me and I looked at her, shaking my head but decided to proceed but she stopped me again, pushing me back.

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

"No the fuck is wrong with you? Who do you think I am. You been fucking everybody and they mamma and you wanna enter me raw? No sir." I scrunched my face as I got up from the bed seeing my dick was now on soft.

"Man what the fuck is you tryna say? I ain't got nothing, the fuck. You got me fucked up."

"I don't care, I'm not doing this with you. When you started fucking bitches that's when you lost the privilege of entering me raw. Fucking me period."

"Man so you think imma just wait on you!? You broke up with me remember? And you want me to stop fucking for how long? You can't even answer that question."

"Go fuck, suck, do what that fuck you want. You not my nigga! Just don't do that. Don't try to treat me like I'm some dumb bitch cause I'm not!" She yelled back and I huffed, shaking my head. We was just cool.

"Ight Arianna." I said going to my suitcase and taking out some clothes to put on. I could feel her eyes on me as I did so and I looked up.

"Where are you going night? At 3 o'clock in the morning."

"Finna' go fuck on something, you playing."