28.

"So what's the plan?" Kd hot head ass said and I bit my lip shrugging my shoulders.

"Either way, Issa' go." I told him and Chop nodded as he grabbed the file folder that included everything that we needed to know. "Imma start at his momma house." I told them grabbing my keys as well as my glock .40.

"I'm at his aunties." Chop called out and Kd smacked his teeth cause he was stuck with the granny.

" y'all ain't nun on the mic. We meeting back where?"

"Money town." I said. Money town was were everything went down. I killed people for a profit on that side of the town, which was also deep into Spanish Harlem.

"Ight nigga, imma see y'all inna hour." I said slapping them up before I headed out the door and into my black ram truck. It was probably going to be burned down at the end of the night but I wasn't tripping. As soon as I backed out, Arianna decided to FaceTime me and I twisted my lips. I was already in a mode that I couldn't get out of, but since she was my lil' shorty, I decided to answer.

"Hey baby!" She cooed out out and I looked to my phone screen seeing her bright ass in nothing but her towel.

"Wassup? What you doing?"

"I'm getting ready for my massage." She said and I looked at her making her giggle.

"Who finna give you a massage?"

"I don't know, Cassie booked them."

"Bet not be no nigga." She smacked her teeth rolling her eyes.

"And if it is? What you want me to do? Send him back?"

"Good girl."

"Night don't say that to me like imma dog or sum ' and you doing too much." She added and it was my turn to smack my teeth .

"You just wanna get rubbed on."

"By a hunkey, white, lil dick havin ass, that reeks of a wet dog if you smell him for too long. That sounds so lovely." She said and I laughed cause she was funny as hell when she did her sarcastic shit.

"Man get off my phone, you a fool." I said and she started giggling. "You too happy, Night finally laughed at your jokes huh?" I said teasing her and she smacked her teeth, giving me a stank face before cracking up. I looked at her shaking my head cause she was goofy as hell.

"Yes because you never laugh at my jokes." She said with a lil pout and I looked at her before then on the road. I sat up in my seat, putting my phone on my lap before I breezed through traffic. I heard someone beep at me and I looked back for a second before sending them a bird. I hated when motherfuckers beeped at me, that was the quickest way to die if you ask me.

"Where you going? Speeding like that." I looked down at my lap, turning my phone so it was faced the right way.

"I'm handling business, I can't even stay long on the phone." I told her seeing my turn was ahead. It was a silence coming from her end and I had to tap  my screen to check if my phone had froze. "Hello?" I said out loud cause I wasn't too sure if she was still there.

"I'm here."

"You hear me? I said I gotta handle business so calls needa be cut short."

"Okay...well I'm finna let you go. Be careful midnight, I'm serious." She said and I nodded.

"Always, always, always."

"Okay, I love you." She said before giving me a smile that showcased her deep dimples that always made my knees weak. Arianna was definitely one of my biggest weakness.