44.

"Just stay off your phone Ari." Cassie told me and I bit my lip.

"They just keep on popping up, I swear if I get gan-"

"Not while I'm right there, fuck is you talking about. Them bitches wanna do all that like they really fucked wit' that man." The news of Thad being murdered was out and everybody was talking, all day I had been getting constant DMs about him and if I was the one who sent out the kill. Everything was messy and I was tying my hardest not to go off and make me seem guilty. To be honest I didn't feel no guilt with what happened to him. I wouldn't say for his mother and his other family members but for him, he deserved everything.

" the next thing imma be hearing is a knock from the police." I said shaking my head turning on my phone off and concentrated on the wig that I was making. Lani was back with her mother and I still resided in Night's house. I was still planning on moving but as right now I didn't think that was necessary. Night was gone most of the time, so none of his homies came around so I practically lived by myself.

"Them police cars wouldn't give a damn even if somebody aired out the whole NYPD." She was right, the police sucked ass when it came to investigating homicides like this.

"You just need to focus on planning your open house for your suite." She said and I nodded, I was planning a little party with the celebration of getting my license as well as my own little suite, thanks to night of course.

"What's the theme anyways?"

"All white, I wanna wear a long white dress that shows off my thigh with a white fur , and diamonds in my hair. My hair long and to my ass." I said putting my hands together smiling.

"And I want the whole room decorated white and sliver. " I said and she wrote everything down, Cassie was good at planning Parties and making it look good. She said she could do it as long as I did her hair for the night. Of course I agreed cause even if she didn't plan it, I would've still did her hair.

"And what's the budget again?""

"Um I want it to look good and stuff but don't over do it."

"Night not goin care if I drop a bag on ya, besides chop got me right yesterday so I wouldn't mind either." I shook my head at her.

"So who you want to come is the important part.

"Okay Cassie, Chop, Night, Kd, layla, Lani, Jenny,and..... I don't know nobody else." She started laughing.

"Imma invite some of my Friends, Imma tell night to Invite his homie bitches, most of em cool. How bout island?"

"Yeah she can come."

"Kimani.....?" She said chuckling and I cut eyes at her.

"What?"

"Cassi-whatever he can come. "

"I'm just tryna make it lit and shit, more people means more business. Think about."

"Imma revise the list and add a few important people's and you can look over it again?"

"Okay sounds goo-" I was interrupted by the door opening seeing night and Kd walking in. My baby had all black on and looked like he had just came from the barbershop. He was cut and sliced, and he looked moisturized. I started gettin the tingly sensation when he licked his lips, smiling, looking at me.

"Hey baby." He said walking to me and kissing my cheek. "Hey cas."

"Hey baby." Kd said and night smacked his teeth and I chuckled.

"Hey kayden." I said his name and KD smacked his lips.

"Don't be saying my government name like that, ion know y'all like that."

"Boy sitcho ass down." Cassie said and I chuckled cause I sure was about to say the same thing. Kd licked his lips at her.

"Make me sit down." Kd was so sexual.

"Boy I'll call chop to beat the fuck outta you."

"Damn you goin' do me like that? He ain't gotta know." I chuckled as Cassie threw her pen at him and he started crackling.

"I'm just fuckin witcha, what you cook though? A nigga hungry?" He asked going into the fridge, something he always did when he came here. I shook my head getting up and making my way to night who had just finished using the bathroom.

"I like yo haircut." I told him and he looked down at me smiling.

"Ya nigga out here sliced ya hea' me?" He said and I slightly pushed him back into the bathroom and he chuckled. "Waya' doin my girl?"

"Getting sum of you." I said pulling down his sweats as well as his boxers.

"Hold on, take ya clothes off." He loved me naked when giving him head. He just loved the view. I followed his order taking off the shorts and tank top I had on. My pussy was throbbing and needed some attention.

Mhmmm, gulp gulp glup."

"Shit, fuck. Lemme feel the back of your throat." He said placing his hands on the side of my face and pushing me down. He moved to the edge of the bowl leaning over and slapped my ass, cause his dick to fill all in my throat. I slurped a couple more times before I let go and got up. I straddled him, I was so tiny that I could sit on his lap while he sat on the toilet seat and still be comfortable. My baby was big and thick.

"You need help?" He asked me kissing my collarbone and I nodded. He easily lifted me up before placing me on top and I slowly started riding . I could feel my pearl getting wetter and wetter . He was smirking wit my titties all in his face, he caught one and started sucking on it, making me slow down, grinding my cookie into him.

"Awl fuck Ari, shit you feel good." He said making me smile, I rode for a few minutes, catching my nut and I nutted all over him.

"My baby said imma catch my nut."  He joked and I playfully slapped him as he slapped my ass kissing my neck.

"Get up fa me." He said and I did as he told me. He stood up as well kicking off his pants and he stood behind me. His hand traveled up my back before leaning my body forward.

"You ready?" He asked wit the same goofy smile as he ran his hands through my hair putting it to the side. His hands glided around my neck and he started kissing me slowly inserting his member inside of me.

"Mhmmm." I moaned out and I looked in the mirror seeing his eyes locked in the reflection of us. Midnight was a conceited ass nigga, he loved having sex in the bathroom just so he could see himself pleasuring me.

"Mhmmm right." He mocked me as his stroks got deeper and harder. My hands went to his stomach, trying to push him back cause everything was too much.

"unt unt." He removed my hands from him, slamming my hips against his dick. "Where am I at?" He asked me mainting his fast pace.

"I-I-don't know. I don't know." I whimpered out and I heard him chuckling before he swiftly pulled out and quickly grabbed the towel that was hanging in the bathroom.

"I-I-don't know." He mocked me busting out laughing and I rolled my eves looking at him. "I reached new heights yeah?"

"Shut the fuck up."