10.

@arithedon- thick bitch, god gift to a dick 👅casiinova- ahhhhhh shiitttt, so we showin out showin out

casiinova- ahhhhhh shiitttt, so we showin out showin out. 🤩🤩🤩
Longmoneyezzyyy- baby muvvvaaa💦
Kayllanula- 😍😍😍
Playboytad- 🥰🥰🥰
————————————

Local cafe

"Night flashing you on the gram, so what's the tea sis?"

"There is no tea, he just liked the picture so much and I did too that's why I let him." I told her sipping on my smoothie as she gave me an eye.

"O really? What you doing naked while he in the room? I can't lie this is a sexy ass picture. Them backwoods pacts in the back and you like bad. This picture making everybody go crazy."

"What do you mean?"

"Like y'all hood famous,and don't act like you don't know. Every nigga and every bitch who traps in New York knows arianna and most definitely midnight." She said and I shook my head.

"We are not hood famous, do you hear how you sound. People only know me because I'm Taddy ex girlfriend." I informed her.

"And that bad ass jawn who took a whole bid for her nigga and ain't never once leak. Everybody applaud you for that shit. You was the new noun in BK. I need me an Arianna."

" okay Cas. So the point is?"

"I don't have a point. But if you want me to make one.....my point is you can just start dating night and I could score wit his fine ass cousin Malik.

"Yeah he is cute and he's so cool."

"I know, opposite from your fuck buddy if that's what we calling it." I turned around to see if any one had heard her because cas had a loud mouth.

"Cassandra you loud as hell."

"I know, shit my bad. Buttt uhhh you coming tonight my first night."

"Bitch you already know. Therefore I need my makeup done period."

"And I need my hair done, period. So let's hurry and get home." She said and I nodded.

*******************

"You think this blonde looks good on me?" I asked her as she was in her panties and getting ready for her first night bartending. She said we had to look our best cause it was ballers night tonight.....not that I cared for any of it I just wanted to support my sister.

"Yes you look like a bad bitch. You really slay every color." I bit my lip as I flatten the frontal with a hot comb before wrapping it with a silky band. "But hurry up and get ready and get dressed okay." I nodded as I walked to my closet . I decided to go for a simple look. A white mini dress with my orange and white Chanel jacket and my nude red bottoms. I grabbed my all black shades just for pictures.

"I'm ready! Cas you ready!?" I yelled out spraying some perfume and making sure my legs were oiled and ready to go. I grabbed my white Chanel purse putting all my personal items and walking to the kitchen unplugging my charger putting it in there.

"Ouuuu yesss Yeah you sexy. Bring some condoms cause someone taking you home tonight." I told cas as I slapped her ass and she squealed.

"That hurt bitch but thank you. You looking like a meal yourself, better tell em you taken and not interested you hear me?" She said and I laughed chuckling.

"Girl get the keys and lets fuckin go."

M I D N I G H T
                    Medusa night club

"What's the move bitch." Chop my ugly ass cousin asked as he took a dab out his pen and I rolled my eyes cause this nigga always going somewhere.

"Shit you ask that shit yourself, ion go to places." I told him as I licked my lips cause I was fried.

"Shit it's ballers night." He said and and I shrugged my shoulders.

"You got some ones?" He asked me as he pulled out 5 hundreds passing them to me and I stretched my arms grabbing the duffle and giving him 5 hundred in ones. I stuffed the hundred in my glove compartment. I got my stacks of ones and since it was right down the street it took us no more the 5 minutes.

"This motherfucker it foreal, all dese people here. Yeah I'm getting pussy tonight...I can feel it." I shook my head deciding to park in the back and even that motherfucker was damn near full.

"You got it bra?"

"Keep it on me." I said opening my black jean jacket showing him my matte black glock....loaded.

"Yeah nigga." He said getting out and I grabbed my backwoods and my pack before locking my shit.

A R I A N N A

"You Finn leave wit me tonight." He whispered in my ear as he had his hands around my waist giving me sloppy kisses every few minutes. I rubbed his arms up and down seeing how frustrated he looked. I had told him that I couldn't just leave when I had just gotten here, I was supporting my friend.

"Night you can wait baby. Imma make it real special tonight okay?" I said lowering my voice on the last part and he started smirking.

"How special."

"Never forget special." I said feeding into his antics. He placed his big hands on my ass before slapping it really hard and I squealed causing one of the bottle girls to look at us.

"That hurt."

"It wasn't meant to feel good." He said as he sipped on his hen while I had my bottle watered. " look at em' tryna spit." He said nodding to his cousin chop who was talking to Cas.

"I think that's all Cas." I said with a giggle and I know she felt us staring and she looked up giving us a big smile. She put her fingers to her ear making it like a phone and I looked in my purse to see what she had texted him.

"I'm leavin wit chop as soon as my shift over, I love you and be safe." I texted her back saying okay and that I loved her too.

" night I have good news for you."

"Wassup."

"We can go, Cas finna leave wit your kin anyways." Cas had drove and had the keys so me and night simply left.