47.

Taliya

"What you think you can fuck him?" I really didn't know the girls name but she didn't know who the fuck I was, I could get anyone that I put my heart too. To be really honest, who could resist me? I was a  Russian stallion with a body of goddess. It was all fake of course, but the way my doctor hooked me up, made it look like I was born with it.

"Mhmm, did you try? you no succeed?" I asked chuckling and she rolled her eyes, the bitch didn't have nothing on me so of course he wasn't going.

I watched night enter the room with a light skin girl trailing behind him. She had some long curly hair that dropped below her ass and she wore a black one piece, which showed off her wonderful curves. She was beautiful to say the least, the more I looked at her the more she reminded me of Night' s wallpaper. So that's his girlfriend......

My suspicions were correct as he massaged her ass before tonguing her down. I quickly turned around feeling jealousy throughout my body.

"Night let me go....." she whispered to him laughing and he said something in her ear making her blush. A few seconds later they were walking up the stairs and I just knew what they were going to do.

"And you still think you stand a chance?" The girl asked me again with a snicker before walking off. The bitch ain't even have no body, wide back having ass. In my country, we called bitches like that improper.

"Ari I don't think it's healthy for you to be getting dicked down every second of the hour. " Cassie told me as I walked into her and chop living room with my towel. Night had just dropped me off over here and he couldn't leave without giving me some,who was I to say no?

"I don't think so either but I'm not complaining."

"I know your fast ass ain't, I'm waiting on a niece though since y'all wanna show out in my house." She said and I chuckled.

"Ask Night he said he don't want kids right now."

"And you ok with that?"

"Yeah....I'm still young myself so I ain't really rushing for a baby but if I would to have one I wouldn't be complaining either."

"I guess I guess, do you know what you are wearing for tonight?"

"Yes I'm picking up my fur at three so don't let me forget. Have you seen the set up yet?"

"Yes and yes, it's beautiful. You goin cry when you see it." She said with a big smile.

"I appreciate you so much Cas."

"Girl me too, I wouldn't be fleeked out the way I am now." She said running her hands through her tresses, I had just finished installing a full lace wig on her a day ago and she was more then happy with the results.

"We just fit each other." She said and I reached for a hug and we hugged for a lil' minute.

"man did you ever think this was going be us? In less then a year?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"Hell yeah, we just needed time and support. Now we up and goin stay up you hear me?" I nodded chuckling.

"I hear you girl, but let me get started on my hair. I don't want to be late tonight."

"Ight girl, Ima be her watching the boondocks."

"Big ass kid!"

"So!" She yelled back and I snickered. Too damn old....too fuckin grown.

For my hair I was going for the regular, long ass inches in a middle part. I had red, blonde, and black wigs for my options. I was wearing all white so I chose the black 40 inch wig that sat in Cassie glam room. Yes, Cassie extra ass had a walk-in in closet as one room and makeup room, as well as the glam room that I sometimes used as my personal salon. I was proud to also say that she payed for everything with her own money. A lot of our haters thought that we were living life because of our loved ones which wasn't the whole truth.

Me and Cassie both had Flourishing business and made a easy Grand each day. Of course it didn't just happen like that, but it's not like our talent was a secret to the world. I had been doing hair before I got locked, I just took it serious after I got out because it was the only trade that I knew for sure that could bring in money. I was right about that too cause after living in the shelter for a good week I went to Jamie's and I showed her my braiding patterns and how fast I could do installs. She hired me on the spot. Cassie was in the same boat as me too, her clientele was already built all she needed was her tools.

Cassie still worked as the bottle girl at the club but that's only when it was busy and packed, but doing makeup was her full time job. Of course Night gave me money and everything that I asked for him but I choose not too. Everything that he had given me was because he wanted too not because I was a gold digging ass bitch who asked for everything in the world.

"Ouuuu yes we are laid." I said to myself admiring how flat my wig was and no lace was detected. My face went to a frown as I saw the time and I quickly got up grabbing my satin wrap and wrapping it around my hair.

"Girl why you ain't tell me it's finna be-" I stopped in my tracks seeing Cassie was laid out on the couch asleep with her half blunt still in her hands, out. Poor baby.

"Cassie wake that ass up!" I yelled and she quickly jumped up looking around and I started laughing.

"Huh? What? Cmon Ari, don't be doing that."

"Man come on, and let me hit that." I said and she passed me the blunt and I grabbed the lighter lighting it up. I took a fat ass hit, letting it go through my nose before I exhaled.

"Damn I needed this."

"Keep it. Chop gave me pounds of that shit."

"I bet he did."

Y'all remember Taliya? Y'all goin be seeing her a lot 😏🥴