97.

"Cassie can you just do me this one favor damn."

"Mane you finna make me babysit cause you wanna be crazy." I rolled my eyes, scoffing because I was getting irritated by the minute.

"Don't say that, you making me sound like a bad parent."

"I'm not making you sound like nun."

"Okay then can you?"

"You ain't even tryna tell me where you finna go, how bout if I wanna come."

"Imma tell you later, so can you?"

"Yeah, I'm finna be down the street."

"Okay thank you so much."

"No problem." After getting the confirmation I fluffed up my hair as I grabbed my trench coat and put it over my body.  I had made sure to look really good, cause after this pop up I was going to do, night was goin' wish he didn't play sneaky with me.

————————-

"So this nigga got hoes in every area code huh?" I asked myself looking at his exact location. His dumbass ain't never turned it off, he was all the way on the south part of Bronx, I just knew he was fucking a junkie bitch.

"This don't look like an apartment though?" I said as I sat outside the big ass building, it looked like a trap but I knew from past history that's where bitches got fucked, cause that's all me and night used to do when he pulled doubles....way before Kairi. I put my car in park as I got out, clenching the trench coat around the lingerie I was wearing. I had on my 6 inch hills and my coco by Chanel perfume. I walked to the front door before I started beating on the door. I started hearing shuffling in there and I started banging louder.

"Midnight!" I yelled as I looked to the side window and a nigga was in the window with a AK and I got startled making me scream out.

"Aye night it's ya bm!" I heard somebody yell out before the door opened and I got snatched inside.

"What the fuck! Let me go! Ewww." I said as I looked at the nigga who was grabbing me, he had nappy wixs like Kodak and had a mouth full off golds like him too.

"What the fuck are you doing here arianna." I heard night stern voice ask and I never heard him sound like that, I got a little more scared when I actually saw his face. He came around the corner with his wife beater stained with blood.

"Looking for you! Ion know who-"

"Shut the fuck up, ion wanna hear no fucking talking from you. It's quiet. Who the fuck told you to come over here, huh!? Don't fucking come in my shit like you running shit, banging on the door like you the feds. I'm working right now!" Right when he said that I saw a man come running from the back with his hands tied, face all bloody. He stumbled falling to the ground, I looked at night, shaking my head as I started crying.

"What are you doing to him!"

"Please!" The man cried out and I stepped forward just for night to push me all the way back into the wall.

"Arianna don't make me put my hands on you."

"No night! Please don't kill him! Don't."

"Nigga you thought you was gone huh?" One of the dude asked the injured man before stepping on his face.

"Aye tae chill out, take him to the back. Leave em there."

"We ain't snipi-"

"What the fuck did I just say! Huh!?" Night came off my body and into the dude that he called tae, getting into his face before punching him. "When I say sum don't try to back talk." All tae did was get dude up and take him to the back. The whole room was quiet and the three dudes that were standing was just looking at us and I looked down at was I was wearing . I started to feel even more embarrassed at the fact that I came all the way down here, thinking night was cheating. Then me seeing the poor man made me start bawling. Plus crying was the only way I could catch less heat from him.