3.

//////MIDNIGHT WILLIAMS

Buford women correction facility's

"Aye! Aye! Fuck y'all fighting for? Dessi get off of her" I yelled as I grabbed dessi and the officer grabbed Ari who was on the floor looking more annoyed then hurt. She pushed the officer as she covered her bare chest in her hands rolling her eyes.

"Someone get her a shirt." I said and she smacked her teeth as she went to her cell putting on a bra.

"Yah ass ain't going to bed playa this the third time yah ass been in a fight. Come on." I said as I looked at dessi who rolled her eyes.

"Ion know why you looking at me but I ain't do shit as usual."

"Bitch you tried to take my fucking bra while I was in the shower and everybody saw your ass hoe." I smacked my teeth cause I couldn't believe that's what they was fighting about. I worked inna' women prison and we had yet to have a fight that shook everybody. It was always petty shit like this.

"Alright alright Ari you goin wit' Officer Williams." My coworker Owens told Ari as he put cuffs on her leading her out the cell. I waved my hands so she could walk in front of me and her ass was walking slow ass hell just to annoy me.

"Arianna Simmons."

"Midnight Williams." She said and I smirked shaking my head. "You really about to put my in the hole?" She asked me lookin back with a slight pout.

"Nah But you gotta be under surveillance meaning  I ain't getting no sleep cause you wanna fight people. And you know officer dayton will be here in the morning for your plea." Whenever there was a fight and two or more people were involved causing, Commotion, it was always consequences. Dayton would ask the members who were apart of it if they plead Guilty, not guilty, or guilty with an explanation. Usually if you plead guilty with an explanation, you still end up in the hell hole. " and who the hell fights destiny big ass."

"Me, the hell! I don't care if I get beat up. She stay stealing all the girls stuff. My nigga ain't buy me expensive ass VS just for a big ass bitch to steal em." She said as we got to the cell she was goin' be sleeping in. I opened the door for her and she sighed.

"Your nigga huh?" I asked and she gave me a slight smile exposing her already deep ass dimples.

"I knew you was goin' ask. He not my nigga but he's the reason why I'm in here, so he's always
me shit you know...." she said and I nodded. " and I don't even know why you still act like you don't know who Tad is." I chuckled putting my finger over her mouth. " don't be shushing me boy." 

"Why you even take the bid anyways?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"I was stupid. Super stupid, that's all I can say. Like how the hell I have a whole ass degree and be that stupid." She said chuckling shaking her head. "Shit happens though" I nodded as she leaned back in the bed and I watched as she started taking off the pants she had on revealing her nice curvalicous body.

"I'm sorry it's really hot." She said lowly covering her  eyes with her hand and spreading her legs and where I was sitting I had a really nice view. I wasn't even goin' lie her shit was beautiful and hairless.

"How you keep your shit pretty?" I asked out of nowhere and she moved her hands looking at me, letting out a giggle.

"Why? you gotta pussy?" She asked and I looked at her cause her mouth was so slick.

"That's why yah shit all bruised." I said leaning back in my chair and I licked my lips and she quickly sat up straight, spreading her pussy lips with her two fingers looking at it and my dick jumped. I know she was doing all of this to tease me.

"It's not. So mind yah business." She said before sticking her tongue out.

"It's not? Lemme check." I said getting up and she smirked at me giggling.

"You play all day night, you just want a reason to touch me das all."

"I'm deadass." I told her as I spread her lips licking my lips. I wish so badly to wrap my lips around her warm pussy, but her lil bad ass ain't deserve it. " I wish it was getting beat the fuck up right now." She mumbled the last part and I got up going to the door and locking it. "Whatcha doin night?" She asked calling me by my nickname. I looked around the little room disconnecting the camera that was in there temporarily.

"Alright come on, ride my shit." I told her as I took off my belt and unbuttoned my shirt.

"Night stop playing with me." She said laughing as she bit her lip. I got up going into her cell and she shook her head.

" you already know imma yeller and.....and." She said trailing off as I pulled it out. " and you're big and I haven't...." I picked her up putting her on my lap and I slowly slid in her tight but familiar pussy. I wrapped my arm around her mouth to muffle her moans. She wasn't even halfway down before I pushed her down making her hit my chest.

" ohhh my god." She moaned as she whined her cervix so perfectly as I caressed her soft ass body, reaching under her shirt I pulled it off and she started whimpering as I licked her nipples.

"Keep doing that." I told her as she sped up her speed with both titties bouncing in my face.

"I'm finna cumm....whewww night baby I can't take it." She moaned out as I flipped us over and got into missionary. I could hear her already whimpering and I knew she was ready. I always forgot how little she was.

"Take it fa me, take it fa me please. I need you to take it." I mumbled as she wrapped her arms around my waist making me go deeper and she let a loud ass moan and I smirked at that.

"What's my name mamas?" I asked her inserting my finger in her wetness with one leg propped on the drawer besides it.

"Papa." The term daddy was so overrated for me.

"Promise papa you ain't comin till papa says so." I told her giving her a rough ass stroke and I swear I saw a tear come down.

"Pleaseeeee.....Awl night....ouuu fuck." She said in between strokes and I could feel my climax coming and bit my lip, Getting in my last strokes.

"Come wit daddy." I commanded and by the snap of my finger I could feel her juices flowing down and I quickly let up, pulling out.

"Lemme lick it." She said giving me a shy smile and I looked up to her as I put my hands up in surrender letting her do her job.

And she most definitely did that.