70.

"Ma'am? Ma'am?" I turned around seeing the instructor of the class, trying to get my attention. I gave her a smile as I took off my light jacket, waiting on her to speak.

"This is a partner activity class, meaning you have to bring a partner. Great if it was the child's father." I tried not to frown at her because technically she was right, but she picking on the sore scar that wasn't healed yet. I had booked this class that was supposed to be with midnight but after the recent events, I knew he wasn't coming. It was basically a class on what to expect in the delivery room, for first time mothers. My OBGYN had also recommend this class and said it would be great for me. They taught breathing techniques when having contractions as well as the pushing process.

"I understand that but....I do-"

"Baby!" I scrunched my face as I turned around seeing midnight at the door. I was confused but my heart filled with joy as I saw him. He really saved me from the embarrassment that I was about to feel.

"He's actually right there."

"Okay, five minutes before the class start." She said giving me a smile before walking away.

"Wassup." He said as he embraced me ina hug, and I just stood there. "Damn it's like that?" "These for you though." He said handing me flowers and I smelled them before putting them in my locker that was provided.

"Thank you, their beautiful. How did you know?"

"I be remembering shit."

"Tuh." I scoffed rolling my eyes cause Cassie probably  had told him. I looked back to the floor seeing all the couples were now making there way over there. It was mats on the ground and each couple sat on one.

" alright class, thank you for coming and following procedures when coming into the buldings. I do apologize if there was any hassle getting in, just know it's for safety reasons." She was talking about the security in the front of the building. One of the dudes doing security had the audacity to try and mack with me, even though I clearly look pregnant. " to start off that class I always do introductions. Name, gender, due date and favorite hobby to do. Anything interesting about yourselves.

" I'm Amy Cattle, clearly I'm not carrying but I am the mother of four terrible boys but I love them to death. My favorite hobby is yoga, that's why I'm instructing this class." She pointed at me and Night to go first since we were to the right of her.

" I'm Arianna "

" night." Night said and he got a lot of compliments on his name and I chuckled.

" not to interrupt but that's your real name?" The one lady asked and I could tell he was getting annoyed. He got erked fast and easy.

" nawl I just said a rando-"

"Yes it is." I cut him off knowing he was going to say something rude. " we're almost 7 months along and are having a baby girl."

" oh wow you're so small" the instructor said and I nodded my head.

" yeah I get that a lot but baby is coming. My favorite hobby is doing hair.....night?"

" I like playing with guns." I could tell everybody got real uncomfortable in the room and I pinched him. The instructor quickly called on the next couple and I looked at him, grabbing my phone and texting him.

Why would you say that?

Cause that's my hobby

Ugh night, you're gonna get us kicked out

No I'm not. Stop being on your phone that's rude🤣

You on our phone too 🤦🏾‍♀️