22.

Latenight update jus because I fuck wit' y'all 💙- pimp

"you're not going to come with me?" I asked Cassie for the simple fact that I was a nervous wreck. Cassandra had stressed to me that it wasn't that serious and there was no reason for me to freak out. But I was Arianna, that was my favorite thing to do.

"If you want me too but it's goin make you seem more confident if you just go in there and talk yo shit. I can stand behind the door and wait for you." Cassandra told me as we walked up the stairs to meet what the people called  called "big daddy" I wasn't too fond of calling someone "big daddy" if it wasn't my "big daddy"

"So do I really have to call him big daddy?"

"Hell nawl, cause I sure as hell don't do that. It's for the girls who done fucked, sucked, licked, every part of that man body." I scrunched my face, almost throwing up.

"He sound like a predator."

"He's not, he will flirt but if you make it adamant that you don't what him he's not gonna force you to do anything. He's a real nice man....just a hoe." We walked down a long hallway after completing the steps. We can up to the large door and Cas stepped up knocking.

"KI! She's here!" She yelled out and a few seconds later the door opened  up revealing a very Handsome man. He had a lot of hair that reminded me of  Karate Kid. His hair was kept in some nice silky braids that went past his shoulders. He was tall and tailored. Almost like a business man, he didn't look like how Cassie had described him.

He looked down at me, showing me his pearly whites as he extended out his hand and I took it, he kissed my hand, making me blush.

"You ain't tell me she was this beautiful." He said as his lustful eyes laid on my breasts that were oozing out of my sports bra that I was rocking.

"I mean why wouldn't she be, she rolling with me." Ki laughed as I smiled.

"Can I speak to you alone." When he said that I glanced at Cassie who gave me a nod, telling me it was okay. To my defense I was scared of men in general....and I knew why. All my life, men have wanted one thing and one thing only from me. Opening up to new people was already a hard thing for me, I was especially nervous meeting new men. I sucked it up anyways.

After giving him a nod of agreement, Cas left out the room leaving me with him. His hands reached for my hand, I surprisingly let him. Leading the way into his spacious office.

"And your name is?"

"Ari, Arianna. Or Ap."  I said sitting down in the plush couch. I looked around because I wasn't good with any sort of eye contact l. I had learned to make eye contact with Night because he would purposely shut me out until I looked him in his eyes while I was talking.

"Ap....I like that. So why you wanna work for me Ap?" He asked sitting up in his chair looking at me intently. I shifted in the seat, uncomfortable with the stare down he was giving me.

"I need some money, and Cassie told me you were looking for bottle girls so I'm here."

"You so shy." I hated being called that, because I knew what men were thinking when they said that. "I like it though, I like your look. I want you."

"As in getting the job, you want me to work for you." We had to get things straight because I was still happily in a relationship. He was flirting with me as Cas had told me, but the way he was looking at me made me feel like it was more then flirting.

"I mean that too." He chuckled before getting up and going to his closet.

"Imma gonna give it you but I put all my girls on a 90 day probation for the simple fact that if they fuck up they can get the fuck outta here. I don't ask for percentages from any of my BGs, all the tips are all yours. However.....you a look a lil young to be over 21." I wasn't, I was barely 20.

"How old are you?"

"I'm uhh...19. I'm turning 20 in three months." I said being truthfully honest.

"So I'll be paying you cash since I can't get you in the system. Make sure you write down all hours, I'm the only club that pays hourly so you're lucky." "You can keep that on, tomorrow I want body suits and ass." I nodded not sure if this was what I wanted. He didn't even tell me what I was supposed to do on the job so I assumed it was easy like Cas had told me.

When I left the room Cas was waiting there as promised and she looked up from her phone and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Yas, I knew his thirsty would like you. Now let's go put your stuff down and imma show you how everything go." I nodded following her down into the crowd and I was already getting stares from girls and hella niggas. I bit my lip feeling so cluster-phobic and  uncomfortable at how my body was touching everyone. It was that packed.

"You can put your stuff in my locker since you don't have one right now. He requires BGs to wear this, so you needa change. He's real strict about that." I looked at the little  uniform she had and I bit my lip, Night would kill me if he saw me in this parading in front of niggas.

"Cas you got to promise not to tell Night about this until I'm ready to tell him okay?"

"Sis you're grown, and what he don't know won't hurt him. It's not like you fucking the niggas, you just getting money. I know chop and night be discussing business at strip clubs but we don't talk about that." She was so  right, and that eased my nerves a little as I went into the bathroom before changing into my uniform. I couldn't lie, I looked like a snack and I knew the thirtsties would love me.

Let's get the show on the road....