33.

I pulled up into the driveway with a cracked screen and shattered eyes. I couldn't even contain my tears that were rushing down my face. In any other case I would be terrified to even tell Night about the events that had just occurred, but I had learned my lesson. After what Thaddeus had did to me today, I was fed up with his actions and him thinking that he could control me.

I jumped out the car grabbing my purse and making my way to the front steps, I couldn't even call Night because my phone had developed the ghost touch from the impact of Thaddeus throw. I just knocked even though Night had told me to never do that. He had showed me the knocking pattern but I rarely came over so I didn't remember.

"YOU GOT TWO SECONDS TO LEAVE OR IM BLOWING YOUR SHIT UP!" The intercom said and I stepped back a little tryna find the camera. "Awll shit my bad AP, I ain't know that was you. You posed to stand on the second step if you want me to see you." I already knew it was KD by the sound of his voice.

It didn't take less then three seconds before he came and opened the door, he looked down at my appearance and frowned.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Thad, Thad.....he here. Somewhere. He here." I frantically said as I walked in and he closed the door behind me still looking confused.

"P what the fuck is you talking about?" He asked and he wiped the eyes that were still falling down. " Boss man!" He yelled out and I heard a loud groan and I knew it was night.

"Man what the fuck you want and where my bitch at!" He yelled out emerging from the kitchen with a pot in his hands. He had black gloves and his clothes looked dingy so I knew he was cooking. He stopped in his tracks looking at me and he frowned twisting his face. He bit his lip as he was analyzing my face.

"Aye KD, we needa shut done. Fuck that it's a shut down." "BLACKOUT" he yelled out and everybody who was in the kitchen came out, all'at once.

"You sure you wanna do this? We got 200 sum sales waiting," Kd said trying to reason and night simply shook his head.

"Fuck that shit! I need this man head on a fuckin platter no later then tonight! Y'all hear me!? If not all y'all mothefuckers cut!"

"What the fuck happen? Arianna come on you goin' have to talk ta' me. Stop crying, why the fuck you ain't call me." I raised my hand so I could
Show him my damaged iPhone and he flexed his jaw. He grabbed my wrists looking at that bruises that were starting to form.

"He did this shit?" I nodded wrapped my arms around my waist cause I was honestly scared. I thought my days of being terrorized by Thaddeus was over and done with but I know knew they were just getting started. Thad wasn't a dumb nigga and didn't play fair when it came to things like this. He was the type to fuck your daughter and send you a video of it and after kill her and send that to you too. He was evil like that and that's something I had to learn the hard way.

"Yes and he threw my phone when I was about to call you. Now he knows where I live? Ohhh my gosh."  I said as I tried my hardest to wipe my eyes but the tears just kept on falling.

" look look look, when I said I gotchu that meant I gotchu okay? Stop crying, imma figure all this shit out okay? KD finna drive you to the apartment and pack some clothes Ight? And Cassie too Ight?" My hands fasted around his shirt cause I knew that meant that he was gonna leave and I didn't want him to leave. Since I meant him, he took the role as my Protecter and I couldn't go long without him literally.

"Arianna, you goin' have to let me go mamas." He said and I shook my head as I buried my head further into his chest and he picked me up. He placed his lips against my cheek and he started walking upstairs. I looked around everywhere seeing eyes were on us and that made me look down. I hated being the center of attention.  On our way to his office, he rubbed circles in my back that were soothing and very relaxing. Midnight knew my body to well.

"You can't stay with me Arianna, just for a lil' while. I can't be handling this and be with you at the same time. Okay? So stop acting like this." He said sternly and I bit my lip. I was now sitting on his lap in his spacious office.

"Why not?"

"Cause he showing up to your house and shit, putting his hands on you so he don't care. I don't need him thinking that shit cool so imma end it before it even start. That means, you and Cassie goin' have to stay somewhere until we get this figured out." I instantly frowned my lips and he sighed rubbing his hand over his head.

"Arianna, baby stop making that face."

"I can't. Ion wanna leave you."

"One week max, I promise you," He had never broken any of my promises.

" okay okay." I said lowly, fondling with my fingers. He raised my chin before kissing my lips and I pulled away making him frown.

"Wassup? Talk to me?"

"You don't think all of this is too much to handle?"

"What you mean? Don't start talking crazy."

"I don't know midnight, I just fee like everything is my fault. You getting other people involved in my mess and-and people are getting hurt. I just feel bad."

"Don't ever feel sorry for another mans action. He chooses to beat on you which caused you to leave. Cause an affect doesn't equal to it was all my fault. Don't ever say no nut shit like that ya hea me? Nothing is your fault. It's just his time. His time....it's coming real soon."