87.

"So what the fuck you mean, you don't wanna do nothing?"

"I just don't, I'm not feeling it at all. I don't wanna be in a bunch of peoples faces like I'm so happy when I'm literally miserable. It's just another birthday, nothing special."

"You're turning 21 my girl, you don't wanna do nothing?"

"No not this year, sorry for the inconvenience."

"What the fuck happened?"

"What you mean, what the fuck happened?"

"Cause last time I checked, you was excited to do something and now you don't wanna do it. Who done pissed you off?"

"Nobody, I've just been....ion know." I shrugged my shoulders as I heated up some milk for Kairi. As I was doing that, the doorbell rung and I rolled my eyes because I knew what it was.

"And you went flower crazy,"

"Night sent those, and it's probably some more at the door." I said rolling my eyes because he knew I loved flowers. I opened the door seeing it was white roses this time in a big white sparkly vase and it looked so beautiful. Of course he had a few luxury boxes right next to them and I picked them up, sitting them on the counter.

"Damn you one lucky girl."

"Definitely wouldn't say that, definitely would rather him treat me with respect and not toss me around like a rag doll then buy me shit." "Ugh why it gotta be the same shoes I was looking at the other day." I said looking at the red bottoms and instantly falling in love. He had my right size and the other box had the matching purse to go with it. I shook my head putting them back in the bag and putting them in the closet right along with the other gifts I had I received.

"I wanna see what he got for your birthday." She says with a giddy smile sad I rolled my eyes.

"Hopefully some peace and mind." I mumbled licking my lips, I needed to find my chapstick.

"Yeah Ight but I'm still doing something, tired of your boring ass." I chuckled at her cause she was funny as hell.

"Girl boo, lemme be boring." I told her as I let Kairi hold her bottle because she was too grown. I smiled at her, kissing her cheeks before laying on the couch beside her.

"You is though but you know the only reason why I'm over here, hand me my baby."

"Why everybody got her expect me like damn."

"Girl you barely let me have her, and plus haven't you been crying about not getting orders out?"

"Yeah but..."

"But nothing."

"Okay but give me a couple more hours before you take her, between you and Night, I ain't never goin' have alone time with her."

"You with her everyday."

"For like thirty minutes and someone comes and scoop her up."

"Welp that sounds like a personal problem." I didn't even get up to pack a bag because she had so much shit at her house, it was crazy. We chilled for some more hours, watching Netflix and eating food. After they left, I got working on my hair orders that was back up like a motherfucker. I had to get on it, and I did just that.

I got everybody's order out and shipped, now I was once again bored to death. It was going on nine. I had ended ties with Cassie, since I was FaceTiming for Kairi. She had went to sleep early tonight. It was also Friday which meant Night was probably on his way over here cause that was his routine. If he didn't have Kairi, he stayed over here. It was annoying that I saw his face everyday but I learned to get over it. Literally speaking him to existent, I heard him knock on the door and I looked outside my bedroom window and it was his car in my driveway.