50.

"Ari I wanna go home now, it's so boring." Lani told me pulling on my leg and I chuckled.

"Girl we can't just leave and you're the one that wanted to come."

"I know but me and Ky bored and I'm hungry." She said and I huffed because some minutes ago she refused to eat the lunches provided because she was still full off the ihop breakfast. Even though I knew she was capping I let her get away with it and gave her some of my Scooby snacks instead.

"Lani...."

"What ari?" She said with her voice laced in full attitude and I looked her up and down.

"Don't start with that smart shit cause ya momma is one phone call away."

"No!" She screamed and I rolled my eyes.

"Then behave."

"I wanna go."

"Yeah I wanna go too." Ky chimed in looking at her brother who was busy on his phone.

"You can come over my house and I can show you my toys."

"I don't wanna play with barbies."

"Ion got no barbies, my uncle buys me real toys like motorcycles, and his house is real big I can ride it without bumping into the wall." Lani retorted sounding real offended about Ky saying she had barbies.

"That's so cool, my momma be smacking me when I ride my bike in the house."

"I know right, moms are so annoying." Kimani chuckled at that and I scoffed looking at him.

"Lani, what I tell you bout talking shit?"

"Don't do it,can we go."

"First ask Kimani, I can't take Ky without his permission."

"Yeen gotta ask, just take my number and call me when you done with him." He said and I chuckled, he was ready to leave.

"You're not coming?" Lani asked Kimani and he looked at me.

"It's up to Ari, I don't want to step over boundaries." I bit my lip shaking my head cause it was strictly for the kids. I know for sure Midnight would have a whole fit about Kimani being in his house but he had no reason not to trust me.

"No you're fine, I don't have a problem with it." I told him and he smirked at me. "Im finna call the Uber and Kimani you tell miss violet that we are leaving." I said and he nodded.

"Lani stop pulling on me." I said to her as I felt her little fingers pulling on my blouse.

"I have to tell you something, it's a secret." She said as I bend down so she could be by my ear.

"What?"

"I think Ky brother like you."

"Lani stop taking pictures of me."

"Look you have a dog on your face." She said giggling and I shook my head as I heard the oven beeping and I took out the Mac and cheese that was baking. I had cooked a real big dinner just because I was bored and had guests over.

"Damn that smell good." Kimani said from over the couch and I smiled. "What else you cooked."

"Some fried chicken, Mac and cheese, greens, mash potato, and sweet bread. I was craving some soul food." I said with a giggle after I said mash potatoes and Mac and cheese.

"If you have kool-aid, it would be the perfect black dinner." Ky said as he pushed his glasses further up his nose since they was falling.

"Lani can make you some."