82.

"Where Ari at!" That was the first thing she asked when we pulled up to her peoples house.

"She ain't coming." I told her picking her up and and she started pouting.

"Why not, tell her to come right now. Uncle tell her to come please, I wanna see her."

"She can't mamas."

"Kai Kai here, so her mother should be too,"

"You know that's right but she working." Cassie said and Lani still wasn't having it.

"I'm going to call her." She said getting down and grabbing her new iPhone that I had bought her and FaceTiming Ari.

"You in the bed!" Lani yelled at her and I chuckled.

"What you talking about Lani? I just woke up."

"Cassie said you working, but you in da bed."  I heard ari chuckle and I looked at her screen seeing she was cuddled up in her bed.

"I am baby, you gotta give me a minute to wake up. I wanted to make it but-"

"But what? You so fake. You not my friend no more."

"Lani don't do that please, I really did want too."

"Well why can't you?"

"My uncle said it's because you and him not having sex no more."  She said causing her grandmother too look at me and Cassie to lightly snicker.

"Lani I did not say that bullshit, give me ya' phone."

"Night!?"

"On god I ain't say that, Lani stop lying." I told her and she started giggling.

"I'm lying, he ain't say that. But come on, I want you to do my hair and make me look cute."

"Ugh, okay. Your party is when?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay I'll be there tonight okay? Imma talk to you later when I'm getting on the plane okay? Love you,"

"Yes! Love you too." They ended ties as Lani spirit was back to being happy and I was glad.

"Whew....I'm finna go home early then. I'm not finna deal with y'all too this week." Cassie said rolling her eyes.

"Nawl really." Chop agreed and I rolled my eyes. I was happy as hell that Ari was coming, It was goin' give us some time together and hopefully she wouldn't hate a nigga. "This nigga happy as hell."

"Nigga get off my dick."

"I didn't properly introduce you guys but this is my mother, Janice. Lani grandmother, my Tito Mario."

"My friend named Mario too." Lani said and I chuckled. She had all adults as her friend.

"These are my two sisters? Jackie and Janet."

"This is Lani uncle, I'm sure y'all know because she talks about him all the time. Night." I shook everybody hands respectful and I could see Jackie eyeing me down and I chuckled.

"How old are you night?" Jackie asked me and I heard Cassie scoff.

"24."

"Way too young for you jack, he got a girl too who is on her way over here." Jenny said and I laughed. She refused to recognize that me and Ari weren't together anymore.

" girl I was not checking for him." Jenny gave her a look before she continued on with the introduction.

"Leek her other uncle, and Cassie her auntie."