1.

////Arianna Simmons

Highland courthouse

I couldn't even look up.....I was so emotional, embarrassed, annoyed, lonely, shameful, and my heart ached. Every step I took out the courtroom , betrayal lagged close to me. I was innocent and was only doing what a loving girlfriend would do.

"Simmons, you can step right here for me. Watch your head." The police officer said as I got inside the black SUV. I sniffled looking in the mirror up front, my eyes was bloodshot. 2-5 years is what the Judge had  sentenced me. At the point in time, I regretted picking up that phone call.

"Hello?" I  said as I rubbed my eyes since he had just woke me out my sleep.

"Ap I need you." I could hear the rushness in his voice and I sat up.

"Yes Taddy where are you, why you sounding like this?" My voice laced with worry.

"I'm on Broadway, I need you to come get me right now okay?" I scrunched my face as I quickly got up and grabbing my keys not worried about what I had on.

"Okay, I'm coming. Tad what's happening? What's wrong."

"I can't stay on the phone long, imma explain when you get here okay? Hurry up!" He said louder then his usual tone.

"Okay okay, I'm coming I'm coming."

"Imma be in the back by suntrust okay? I love you."

"Taddy you're  scaring m-"

"I love you." He responded cutting me off  before he hung up and I groaned with tears already forming. I pressed on the gas petal arriving where he had told me in less then five minute. He was in the back with at least six back with him. He opened the door putting everything in the backseat and hopping in the back as well.....ducking down.

"Go!"