48.

"Damn this motherfucker look nice as hell, this a big ass suite. Might as well be a salon." Chop said looking around in a amazement.

"Yeah you should really hook ya girl up with a interior designer person or somebody cause damn she cold."

"Who cassie?"

"Yeah who else would I be talking about. Goofy." He gave me a look and I paused shaking my head. "Hell nawl, what the fuck you done did?"

"Man not shit, she just been act shyst about the pussy. She said I been nuttin too quick, can't help it that the pussy fye. Then she be making me feel bad when I don't nut talking about I don't like her. Like girl." He ranted genuinely frustrated with everything, I had to chuckle.

"If it ain't nun then it's sum else."  He continued on. "Ari be bitching too?"

"Nawl not on my dick game ya hurd. She can't neva bitch about that." I said being cocky cause I had the right to be. "She be bitching about me leaving, calling-"

"About real shit." He interrupted and I smacked my teeth. " I mean yo' ass do be going missing." He said putting his hands up in surrender.

"Nawl nigga, sometimes she just be tryna argue just ta-"

"Get sum dick yeah, Cassie too."

"No wonder they so cool ." I said shaking my head with a chuckle.

"And Ari got me in this tight ass shirt." He said looking like he was struggling to breath. I wasn't going to be a hater and say my man didn't look nice cause he did. His ass was finally out them fuckin cargo shorts.

"She goin beat yo' ass cause you coming in this bitch looking regular and this ain't no regular shit." I had my classic white polo with my Cuban chain, light washed jeans with my all white G-fazes. Around my waist was the classic double Gs that cost more then your momma's rent. I had my teeth in, wrist, ears, on shiney. I most definitely wasn't feeling regular.

"I look good nigga."

"You ain't dressed up tho."

"I fuck her raw everyday, you think she goin care if I ain't follow the rules a lil bit? No she goin' look at me and smile cause her nigga look good."

"Nawl that was just a slip up." I had to laugh and unsurprisingly he did too. He swore up and down that I didn't have the juice to bag Ari, but here we are.

I spotted Arianna making her way through the crowd, smiling and greeting the guests who were all dressed to impress. She had already told me that she was going to be marketing with a lot of "important" people so I couldn't do her like I was used too. I would usually be all up on her booty, touching her every second but she had told me to chill out for the night. Instead of making my way to her direction I took a seat at the bar that sat in the corner of the room next to the brand new hair dryers I had bought as a present. The floors were all poslished and wooden, it looked elegant matching the decor making it look so high class. But I knew very well this wasn't going to be anything classy, more like ghetto fabulous. I had met a lot of Ari's clients and they was wild just like Cassie.

" Night what are you doing here?" I heard the accent and I turned around placing the shot to my lip before taking it to the head. I hissed a little, eyeing her as she just stood there. She was clad in a white two piece romper showcasing her perfectly sculpted hourglass body. Her blonde hair was bone straight with one diamond studded clip.

"Wassup."

"I didn't know you interested in hair." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Dis my girl spot." I told her and she looked slightly confused. " girlfriend." I said so she could understand a little more. I watched her nod, playing with her fingers as if she had just gotten nervous out out of nowhere. I brushed it off not really giving a fuck cause it wasn't bothering me.