17.

||||Arianna Simmons
Apartment Z-4

"Wanna fuck wit a dope dealer? Or keep fuckin them broke niggas?" Cas rapped with meek mill as I tried to part her hair, getting ready for her sew in.

"And ion fuck wit dese hoe niggas cough cough, Chop." She said and I started laughing cause I gusss they was beefing or whatever. He got caught still texting his ex bitch and Cas wasn't having it.

"Lord. These subliminals." I said shaking my head and she smacked her teeth rolling her eyes .

"His ugly ass probably fucking the bitch right now. But that's okay. After I post these selfies wit' my new hair yeah his ass goin be running back. And guess what imma do.....dub his stupid ass." She ranted on, even though we both knew that he was goin' come back running and she was goin' fuck him.

"Girl you know you goin take his ass back. Don't even try to cap like that." I told her and she turned her head before looking at me and I titled my head too.

"I mean you right but damn can you have faith inna bitch." I cannot with this girl.

"Girlll...turn around so I can finish this hair and take my ass to sleep."

"You And night not going out?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, he said he was gonna come over but I don't know. He's been busy all week." I told her as I grabbed the needle and thread ready to sew it on.

"You finna give him some pussy, I know your freaky ass is." Ever since she found out me and Night was fuckin while in jail she called me a supa freak.

"No, my pussy needs a break. It's like I'm with a sex addict. It's too much."

"But you like it, it's medicine. Your ass always happy so it must be doing something good."

"I guess.....and he way more experience. Ion know....one time he put his thumb in my butt." I said before we both started giggling. "But I liked it though, it was different but...."

"Girl why y'all remind me of dreka and Kevin. Y'all some nasty motherfuckers. Next think imma be hearing is he ate your ass." I shook my head with a disgusted expression on my face.

"Midnight is nasty though. I like em like that though." 

"I'm surprised y'all haven't gotten caught doing it where y'all ain't supposed to." I started laughing, I was embarrassed that's why my cheeks started getting red. I knew she was going to laugh at me but I didn't care.

"Girl tell me why I was at his house and you know he got a niece, Lani."

"Yeah her smart ass. That lil girl sassy as hell" I nodded cause she was. "She a sweet kid but needa be whooped sometimes."

"Night think the same, but her momma be popping her lil' bad ass.  It's when she's with Night she act like that. She know Night ain't goin' touch her" But anyways we thought she had went to sleep so we thought it was the perfect time. And Night was going crazy and I was doing my regular screaming. She goin' bust in talking about "stop hurting Ari!"  Cassie busted out laughing looking back at me and I was laughing as well, nodding my head.

" yes girl,  she saw all of me."

"What position you was in?"

"Reverse cowboy."

"Damnnnnnnnnn." I chuckled cause that night was funny and embarrassed.

"After that What y'all do."

"We had to get on the phone wit' her momma cause I guess she had called her before she came in. She real deal thought Night was beating my ass."

"He was beating something alright, I bet lani scared for life."I looked at her, lightly tapping her head cause she was annoying.

"Okay have you talked to that girl about the position at the hospital.

"I have and did but I think they saw my background check and said fuck me."

"Well you do have the license to be a nurse and they need some so badly so what the fuck they waiting for. And ya background shit, Chop said he already handled that."

"Whatcha mean handled?"

"They some how cleared your history, I don't know how but they did. Night didn't tell you?" I shook my head, that man never tells me anything.

"How about you?" She smacked her teeth before dragging out the word "girl."

"What about me? Ion plan on working under someone. My anger is too fuckin bad, I hate it already at the fuckin club but it's good money. I plan on saving up so I could really start doing makeup foreal, I used to do it before I caught that bid. When I start up then imma have all the clienteles."

"And everybody be asking me who does my makeup so yes gir! I like that." I egged her on, she really did an amazing job at makeup.

"Ight girl, I'm finished. Go look." She stood up, flipping her hair and being extra as always as she went and looked in the mirror that hung in my room.

"And she kills it every fucking time. Okay edges." She said while admiring herself in the mirror and I smiled cause my best friend looked fine as hell.

"Take me sum pictures, Malik finna be sick as hell."