69.

I pulled up to the most remote hotel in New York I could ever find. I needed to get away from midnight for a lil' bit just so I wouldn't get worked up again. I was still a emotional wreck because I hated arguing with midnight and this was the first time he had let me leave, willingly. It was a big change in his attitude towards me and it was eating me up. Everytime I thought about him missing my photoshoot, I wanted to jump off the bridge. I just needed him to be more caring. All he cared about was money it seemed like.

"Hello welcome to the Hilton how may I assist you tonight?" "Are you okay ma'am?" She asked looking concerned. I know I looked sad ass hell, sniffling, with a protruding belly, and a suitcase. I just nodded at her.

"I made a reservations under Simmons." I said before taking out my ID. She typed in something before she asked for my ID. After she verified everything, she handed me the keys and I made my way to the elevator.  My room was nothing special, I didn't plan on staying long...just for a few days.

"Girl you making mommy back hurt." I said placing my hand on my back as I dropped my suitcase next to the TV. The room was spacious but it wasn't what I was used too. " mommy needa' massage foreal." I talked to myself in between sniffs, that's how I distracted myself from that painful feeling in my heart. I took off my clothes, leaving me naked as ever. I climbed under the sheets grabbing my phone and returning Cassie calls. She was literally blowing me up.

"Girl, you really got a phone for no reason."  She said as soon as she picked up.

" I'm sorry Cassie, wassup though."

" nawl wassup with you, why you looking like that?"

" like what?"

" like you just sniffed a line." I smacked my teeth looking at her for a long tine so she knew it wasn't funny.

"Geez thank you for the compliment."

"I'm just saying, tighten the fuck up? What? You and night back not talking."

"I don't wanna talk about it." I didn't tell Cassie about the reasons why we were always aruguing because Cassie would do the most and start calling him a dead beat dad and I didn't think he was. Night was just busy tryna to make a way even though he has so much.

"I don't wanna wanna talk about." She looked at me and I focused my attention on the mirror that hung by the television.

"Whatever, if you say so. I was calling to tell you that I found a venue for your baby shower. But they talking about it's 7 for it." She said and I bit my lip.

"I wanna see it first cause I ain't think it was goin' be the that much."

"Me neither but I'm ready whenever if you tryna go look at it." She said and I nodded.

"Maybe tomorrow, I'm kinda under the weather." I was hinting that I didn't want to be on the phone.

"Oh okay well, you hit me up whenever you're ready."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too." She said as we ended ties. As soon as I hung up my stomach started growling and I rolled my eyes. I wasn't doing good with my eating schedule, all because I've been feeling real sad. About myself as well as my relationship.

"Man do you even know what she want in here?" Chop asked me as I was busy putting the crib together

"Man do you even know what she want in here?" Chop asked me as I was busy putting the crib together. I shrugged my shoulders cause I haven't talked to Ari in a good week. I was stressed, I wasn't even goin' lie. Her being pregnant and alone in her thoughts made me worry. She had been posting on her Instagram and had seen she was out with Cassie,  so I knew she was safe.

"Ion know, I'm just tryna do some." I shrugged my shoulders looking around seeing I was nowhere finished with anything. " I'm finna fuck around and hire somebody to do this shit."  Chop laughed as he continued painting the walls the plush pink color Arianna had liked. I knew that cause most of the stuff she had bought for the nursery was that color.

"She goin' cry when she see all this though."

"Hopefully, she needa stop being mad at a nigga."

"Why y'all beefing anyways?"

"I haven't been spending time with her and I've been missing appointments and shit. She feel like I ain't involved in her pregnancy, so she left my ass."

"Huh? She broke up with ya'?" He asked sounding like he couldn't believe it.

"Shit, better have not. The fuck. If she leave me she ain't never being happy with no other nigga."

"How come? Boy you stupid."

"Cause imma kill em'.....ain't nobody getting in that pussy." He was laughing but he knew I was deadass. I was on that foreal.

"Speaking of.....what they saying with that case?"

"It was a witness but that's over and done with. No leads."

"That shit..."

"Fucking crazy, you was tryna spazz on a nigga fa' no reason."

"My bad bro, you know I ain't know the full nine. Now that I know, yeah you did what was supposed to be done."

"You good. I'm mad I killed him fast. I should've tortured his ass."

"On god in heaven, should've burned his ass alive. He ain't gang.....none of that." " I needa another coat don't I?"

"Yeah and don't be sloppy with the shit bitch. I gave your ugly ass tape fa' a reason. Matter of fact, hea' you do this." I said and he started laughing. We switched positions as he finished off the crib and I corrected his painting. " know you was coloring outside the lines." I said snickering and he smacked his teeth.

" bitch fuck you."