71.

"So why you still not at the house if everything is all good?"

"Because my stay isn't finished and I'm getting my moneys worth." I told her as we walked through the isles of party city, trying to find cute decorations for my baby shower.

"Girl, you so rich." She said and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Shut up, but midnight wants to come and see me so we goin' have to cut it short."

"Shit ion care, ion see nothing I like anyways."

"Wait, So we not buying these?" It was miniature chandeliers.

"Girl no, fa' what? You tryna buy it cause it's cute, it don't even go with the theme."

"So?"

"So put it back." It reminded me of when I went grocery shopping with my momma and I used to pick up everything just for her to tell me to put it back.

"Okay mother." I said putting them back on a random shelf and she laughed.

"Girl boo." She said as we started walking out the store but we stopped seeing Mario who was with a little girl, who looked like Lani from the behind. She started talking, I knew it was her.

"My uncle said I could get a motorcycle. So I'm finna' get one."

"Hey y'all." I said coming up to them as I gave Mario a hug and Cassie did as well.

"What y'all doing in party city?"

"Getting some stuff, but she wanna be in the toys aisle."

"We could get a better one at Walmart." Mario told her, I frowned at lani as she only gave Cassie a hug.

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Dang girl, I see how it is." I said and she turned around with a huff. I didn't even know why she was mad at me.

"Why you ain't messing wit ha' right now?" Cassie asked her as she focused her attention on the toys.

"Cause she ain't come see me."

"I've been busy."

"Hm. Yo ion want nun' in dis store." She said directing her attention to Mario.

"Lani why you being so rude to me?"

"Because you don't like me no more. You don't wanna hang out with me no more." She was clingy as hell, I literally had seen her last week.

"I do, I do."

"What you finna do?"

"Nothing."

"I wanna come and do nothing." I knew Night was goin'  be hot when he shows up to my room and Lani was there. I already knew what he wanted to do and I tried not to do it in front of Lani.

"Okay you can come with me."

"Yayyyyy."

"Ha bag in my car."Mario said as we started walking out of party city, by this time Cassie had already said her goodbyes and left.

"Ha, Night goin' kill you, walking around here wit them damn heels." He said shaking his head as he passed me her iPad and backpack.

"What I wear is nobody business Mario." I said turning around to go to my car and I heard him mumble a damn.

"Why yo always looking at your butt?" Lani asked me as we got settled in my car and I lightly chuckled.

"I don't know Lani.....I really don't know."