Invitation

I woke up early in the morning and saw Micheal wasn't here.

I walked towards the bathroom and took a shower. "I hope this goes well l can't afford to embarrass myself." I sigh and walk towards Micheal's closet and wore my brown skirt and my favourite blazer.

I took a look at myself and letting out a small smile

I took a look at myself and letting out a small smile. I went to the library took go study for a while.

"Hey beautiful." I look up and l see Draco. "Umm hi?" I reply and began reading my book. "It's been a while seens we ever talked y/n, l kinda miss you." He sits down next to me and holds my left hand.

"Malfoy.. we have nothing to talk about  l'm sorry." I look up to him,"Y/n l'm sorry for everything l didn't mean to hurt you,Remember we used to play outside when we were kids and prank my dad. " He lets out a small smile, l laugh and l held his shoulder"l think we can start all over again Malfoy,this time don't do anything stupid." 

He stands up and rolls up his sleeves."l promise Blackwood." He kisses my forehead and leaves the library leaving me alone.

I sigh and stand up taking my bags with me.

I walk through the corridors and l see Sarah and Adrian making out. I roll my eye's and made my way to the Great Hall, l saw Micheal with some Slytherin girls next to him.

I clenched my jaw and made my way to the Slytherin table. I ate my food without speaking to Micheal.

" Hey y/n." He stands up making his way to come sit next to me. "Hi Micheal,went you suppose to be with your new girlfriends." I reply without making eye contact with him. "Oh that's my cousin and my friend." I shot my head up," Don't be jealous y/n l won't hurt you." He pulls me closer to him.

"So when are we going to meet your parents,Micheal?" I look up to him letting out a sigh. "In a few hours,l told them l'm going to be late so you don't have to worry about anything." He kisses my forehead. "I'm nervous Micheal what if l say the wrong things." I shut my eyes closely and lean on his chest.

"Y/n you got this and if my mom is there she might ask a lot of questions,but you don't have to worry cause l'm here with you." I let out a small smile and hug him.

"I think we should take a walk." He pulls away and stands up. " Umm sure." I stand up while taking my bags and walk towards the exit.

We walked for hours talking and l saw Cedric with Cho. " Hey guys!" I wave my hand at Cedric and Cho. "Hi y/n and Micheal." Cho comes to us with a smile on her face.

"My Boy!" Micheal hugs Cedric while me and Cho look at them. "I didn't know you guys where friends." I tug my hair behind my ear. "Well our families are close so we grew up together." Micheal let's go of Cedric and turns to face me and Cho.

"Y/N please don't forget about my birthday!" Cho says while walking towards Cedric. "I'll try come Cho no promises." I hold Micheal's hand. "I guess l'll see you tomorrow Cedric." Micheal and l walk away from Cho and Cedric.

I look outside and it's getting dark." Micheal it's getting late we should leave now,your parent's might think we aren't coming." I stop in my tracks and look at him. "Oh yeah,we should probably get going." He extends his right hand. "Come no one will see us apperate."

I hold his hand and we get to this beautiful palace.

"Wow it's beautiful Micheal." I say in a soft voice. "Well what do you expect l'm Micheal Langdon." He looks at me with a smirk. "Whatever Langdon."l roll my eye's and letting out a giggle.

We walk towards the door and already l'm sweating. "Don't be afraid y/n my parents dont bite." He smiles and turns away.

Micheal knocks at the door and a gorgeous lady with brown hair and blue eye's opens the door.

"Micheal l'm glad you made it!" She hugs him and kisses Micheal all over his face.

She pulls away and takes a look at me up and down. "Who do we have here Micheal?" She looks at Micheal with a smile. "Well mom this is y/n my girlfriend." Micheal holds my hand and smiles.

"Oh,Well hello my dear." She extends her hand and l reach out to it and shake her hand. "Nice to meet you Miss Langdon." I tug my hair behind and smile. " Please call me Mella." She smiles and walks inside.

Micheal and l walk inside and it's amazing, it smells like cinnamon and brownies.

"Please take a seat here l'll be getting dinner served in a minute." She walks away.

I stare at the ceiling and shut my eye's. Micheal pulls me closer and plays with my rings.

"Dinner is ready kids!" I open my eye's,while Micheal was making his way to the dinning table.

I stand up and sit next to Micheal. I began to eat my food and l hear Micheal's mother speak to me "Well..y/n my dear what makes you to be Micheal's girlfriend?" I place my fork down and look at her,l could feel Micheal's hand on my thigh.

I clear my throat"Well um.." before l could say anything Micheal answered for me" Because she's a young intelligent woman mom." Micheal smiles at his mom. I let out a relieved sigh and smile.

"So y/n can you tell me more about your family." I started to get nervous,l clear my throat and answer her. "Well my mother is Evanora Blackwood." She drops her fork on the table and stands up. "Dear l want you to leave right now!" Micheal stands up looking confused on what's happening. "Mom what's wrong with y/n?" She lets out a sigh trying to calm her self down. "MICHEAL HER FAMILY ARE MURDERERS! And l cannot allow you to date a Murderer." She walks towards me and grabs me by the arm. "Mom stop this!" Micheal trys to intervene. "You will not touch me young man,l am trying to protect you,she will kill you." She leads me to the door and throws me to the floor.

I look at Micheal with tears flooding down my cheeks. I slowly close my eye's and Micheal's mom shuts the door behind her.

I cry out and l feel Micheal's hand on my shoulder. "Leave me alone Micheal!" I hold my face while crying. "Come here darling." He tries to pull me closer."Micheal leave me alone your mother clearly doesn't want me to date you don't you get it,l'm going to hurt you." I cry and release my hands from my face. "No you won't y/n you aren't like your family, you are diffrent." He hugs me and l cry on his shoulder, l could feel my head getting heavier from all the crying.

"Now please wipe your tears now y/n." I wipe them and hug him tightly. "Come let's leave this place." I take his hand and we apperate to Hogwarts.

I take my bags and leave his dorm."Y/N please don't do this!" He pulls me and l look at him while crying again. "Micheal l can't do this anymore l'm sorry." He lets go of me and l walk out of his room leaving him standing.

I knew l made the wrong decision,Micheal really loves me and l hurt him.

I walk towards my dorm and l see Draco leaning aganist the wall. He looks at me "Y/N what's wrong?" I look at him and l wipe out my tears"Not now Malfoy." I enter my room and throw my bags on the floor and laid on my bed crying. Before l knew it l fell asleep.

A/N
Since some of my readers were asking where Mattheo Riddle is..his coming babes Trust me;)👁👅👁so you don't have to worry at the moment y/n and Micheal are still a thing but not for long tho so;)yeah btw what chapter should l end my story?