S O R R Y

A/N
Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I updated my book I felt like there was no use and l actually really feel bad,l haven't been feeling well lately too so I hope u understand I made a promise I will update till 100 or maybe 95 chapters.

Mattheo's Pov🍒

"Never ending" I whisper to myself, "What is love,why do l love y/n so much,she can be stupid sometimes but there's something about her I love about her...?" I sigh loudly.

I stood up and opened my diary and began to read over it.

"September 22...the day I met y/n." I could feel a tear flow down my cheek "Why am l emotional when it comes to y/n!?" I closed my diary and layed on my bed facing the opposite side.

I slowly closed my eye's and suddenly I could feel my heart starting to race and my chest started to pain.

"What's happening?" I try to open my eye's but l failed,suddenly I my eye's opened but l was not in my room this time l was in an open grassy field with a lake ahead me.

I stood up and looked around everything started to change,the weather and the temperature.

While walking a l see a group of people walking towards me with smiles on their faces.

I approach them with a smile,"Excuse me ladies?" They walked through me and l felt so many chills,my face soon dropped "WAIT A DAMN MINTUE....AM I DEAD?"

"No you are not Theo..." I knew who it was the only person who could call me Theo was y/n.

I had the urge to turn around but something told me not to turn around "I know you think it's y/n but it's not...you are telling me you don't recognize your sister's voice Mattheo seriously." She lets out a giggle.

"I miss you so much sister....why didn't you not tell me?" I could feel her presence behind me "I just-just didn't want to make you unhappy Mattheo." I turned around with a frown on my face " What do you mean unhappy Megan?" She sighs and takes out her for me to hold.

"C'mon hold my hand."I held her hand and suddenly the room changed into a black room with water on the floor.

"Welcome to the future lane room." She then spawned a couch for me to seat on "Seat." I sat on it and she stood behind me the whole time.

"Are you going to tell me why you left me Megan....I want the truth and nothing but the truth."She didn't respond but suddenly some walked towards me wearing all white.

"Welcome Mattheo we were expecting you here today." I didn't respond. Megan leaned on my shoulder and whispers "Just be respectful and don't say anything stupid also don't ask to many questions....She wants to show you something related to y/n."

-"Wait y/n what...does she know about y/n and why am I even here?" I said loudly making Megan face palm herself. "Megan tell your brother to shut up." I stood up "Don't tell me to-" Megan looked at me and signal me to stop talking.

The lady then turned around and used her powers to forcefully make me seat.

"I want to show you something Mattheo well through that door and you will see everything about y/n's future." I stood up and the white door appeared,l walked through that door and l walked right back to Hogwarts.

Everything was empty nobody was there until I saw Michael with a tall guy with jet black hair arguing.

"YOU WILL WORK FOR ME SEBASTIAN ONLY FOR ME!" Michael began to walk around with frustration  on his face "Michael...YOU WILL NOT RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME UNDERSTAND BECAUSE I CAN KILL YOU RIGHT NOW OR COMPELL YOU!" Michael stopped on his tracks and took a look at Sebastian up and down with a smirk on his face "Really I think you are forgetting what I am capable of Sebatian...you being a vampire doesn't mean I'm scared of you..I CAN kill YOU now I want you to apologize right now." Sebastian rolled his eye's and looked away "I can't kill y/n's mother or y/n...l have known them for years Michael what is wrong with you!" Michael let out a small chuckle "I DON'T CARE ANYMORE,I REALLY DON'T CARE...I don't love y/n anymore because she doesn't want to be my wife...l loved her but she choose Mattheo over me,l know this is stupid but if she's happy and I'm  not happy what's the DAMN POINT?"Sebastian wrapped his arm around him "Calm down Michael if I kill y/n will you be happy?" He raises his head "I don't know...maybe I will maybe I won't be...I can't kill Mattheo because his immortal but l can kill y/n's mother because she's not...I will see who I choose to kill." Sebastian sighs "Alright then Michael take your time." I tried to punch Sebastian but their image faded away In a mist

I looked around in confusen "What...what..where did they go?"I felt someone grab me out of there and l looked around and it was Megan "You NEED GO MATTHEO NOW..."I looked around and l was back at the grassy field "WILL I GO BACK AGAIN?" Megan nods with a smile on her face "GO MATTHEO SHE NEEDS YOU!" She plants a kiss on my cheek "Remember y/n still loves you trust me Mattheo."

I then opened my eye's and l was back on my bed. "WHAT JUST HAPPEND?"