|Amortentia.

A/N
⚠T.W⚠ SUICIDAL also Bipolar. Some of the parts I made them and the suicidal thing I thought of it but some other partstom_riddle_simp394❤thanks bud for the other idea. -Enjoy☺😇
___///____////____///____////____///___////___☆

I woke up and hugged my teddy bear,l walked towards my bathroom and took a shower.

"I hate Mattheo!" I scream in anger,I took a look at my baby bump "baby l'm sorry.." Jasmine's ghost appers in the mirror "Y-yn people are coming for you..." before l could answer back her ghost left,l felt terrified "W-what l need to Sarah!" I ran towards my closet and wore my uniform and slipped on my robes.

"Sarah open the door!" Draco opens the door while yawning."Shes not here shes at the Great Hall with Ginny and Hermione." I roll my eye's "Thanks Draco and please wear your shirt." He chuckles,l ran downstairs heading towards the Great Hall.

I spotted Sarah with Ginny,Hermione and Harry. "Hey guys." I took a seat next to Harry "Y/n l'm sorry for what happend yesterday l didn't mean it." I smile "It's okay Harry l understand why you want to do this and l will help you." He smiles,l ate some waffles and pancakes.

"So how are we going to break in?" Sarah asks in with her mouth full off waffles,Harry chuckles "I'm still thinking about,y/n do you have any ideas?" I cough "Nope l haven't thought of any ideas but l'll think of some ideas." He smiles "Professor Lupin will help us break in." Harry eats his waffle. "I think we should get to class we have DADA with Snape.." Harry groans "Lucky us we have Potions." Sarah and l both giggle "Yeah..lucky you!" We all stood up as the bell rang "See you guys later." We both part our ways as we made our way to class.

"Today we are going to be working with a love spell,lets see if you smell Mattheo or Michael." I gulp in fear "Sorry if l made you scared blossom." I sigh "Its okay the moment of truth!" She holds my hand tightly.

Professor Slughorn made Sarah and l partners. "I smell Draco,l love him...blossom who do you smell?" I frown "l smell.....Michael Sarah." She lays her head on my shoulder and runs her fingers through my long dark brown hair. "Its okay baby.." I sigh.

ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

"Baby what are you thinking about?" Olivior gives me a kiss on my cheek "Get off me!" I push her away. Professor Slughorn walks towards us "Young man what did l tell you about this behaviour." I roll my eye's "Professor can l please leave to the bathroom." He nodded and l left to the bathroom. 

I walked as quickly as l could taking of my tie on the way,l took a look at myself in the mirror "What have l become!" I punch the mirror and saw a reflection of y/n, l turned around to see if it was her she wasnt there. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom.

I entered the class and l saw a frown on her face l wanted her to feel bad.

"What do you smell Riddle?" I smirk "I smell Apples and dry grass." She turns to face me with a sad expression her face. "Thats me Professor." Olivior leans her head on my shoulder "I smell Olivior."

I took a look at Y/n and saw tears streaming down her eye's. I wanted her to hate me not love me,we both love each other and l don't want to admit it she's going to be my wife soon and l need her to be happy with me.

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

When he said that l felt my heart drop,he said it as if it was nothing he smelled Olivior instead of me. What he said he really meant it he loves Olivior and not me.

"Professor can l please leave?" Professor Slughorn turns to face me with a worried expression on his face "Whats wrong my dear?" I sigh "I forgot to drink my medicine Professor l need to go get it." He nods lightly "You can go." I walked to my dorm slowly thinking of Mattheo and l.

He loves Olivior and l'm dead too him l don't mean anything to him,he hates me and l'm inlove with someone who wants nothing to do with me.

"He said l'm dead to him...he doesn't want me,it's better if l die.." I took a seat on my chair and wrote a letter to Sarah,Draco,Louis and lastly Mattheo.

"Goodbye Mattheo." I fold the letter and made my way to his dorm, "Miss Blackwood?" I turn to face Angela "Hello Angela." She smiles "I missed you miss Blackwood." I leaned down to give her a hug. "Angela can you please do me a favour...",-"l'll do anything for you Miss Blackwood.." I giggle "Thank you Angela." I gave her the letter to give Mattheo and Sarah.

I went to Ron and gave me a big hug "Whats the hug for?" He frowns "I'll miss you dear friend." He pulls me in into another hug "Are you going back to the Manor? " I pull away "No I'm going to a peaceful place Ron." He tilts his head "Wh-" Hermione cuts him off "We have to leave Ron!" Ron gives me a quick kiss on my forehead "Goodbye Ron."

I stood up and went to my room,"Goodbye dad." I kissed the picture of my dad and smiled. "Y/n let's go have dinner." I place my dad's picture under my bed.

I entered the Great Hall and walked towards the Slytherin table,"Y/n!" Draco smiles "Hey Ferret!" I giggle "I don't want to deal with this...."He face plams himself and chuckled "Come seat." I sat in between Sarah and Draco. "AWKWARD!"Blaise shouts "Can you stop Zabini y/n is my boyfriend's childhood bestfriend." Blaise raises his eyebrow "Also ex-girlfriend." I groan "Woah Draco you didn't tell me neither did you y/n.." I sigh "Are you mad?" She smiles "Hell No I'm not it happens y/n so I'm not mad." We both giggle.

I gave all my friends a hug "Y/n l won't be here tonight Draco and l are leaving....." She winks "Okay I get it.... Have fun love birds!" I scrunch my nose.

I walked toward the boys dormitory to check on Mattheo and l opened the door.

"Mattheo can l talk to you?" He grabbed his cigarette and sat on the bed "BABY WHO'S THERE?" Olivior shouts "What do you want to talk about?" Olivior comes out of the shower naked and sat on Mattheo's lap. "What does this pregnant bitch want?" She lays her head on his shoulder,Mattheo sighs without replying.

I stood up and took off his ring out of my forth finger "Hope you have a great life when I'm dead because you will never see me again." I threw his ringer on the floor and ran to my room.

I took out a chair and my rope to hang myself. "This is it Mattheo hope you have a great life."

✞Mαттнєσ's Pσν

Olivior went back to her room and l found a letter under my pillow. "It must be Father...." I groan,l opened the letter and what was written shartted my heart.

"No no y/n!" I ran towards her room as quickly as possible. When I opened the door I found her.

"What do you want Mattheo!" I came closer to her "Please don't kill yourself y/n.." I beg "Why shouldn't l Mattheo you don't want me you told me I am dead too you didn't you Mattheo!?" A small tear drops "I'm sorry y/n..." I reach out to her hand but she pushes it away "It's too late Mattheo go marry Olivor instead because you don't love me you hate me..." I shut my eyes "Y/n Please don't hurt yourself." I kneel down "WHY MATTHEO ANSWER ME!?" I took a deep breath and looked at her eye's "Because l-l love you y/n... l fucking love you what I said was all a lie I'm sorry for the pain I gave you l really love you and l want to spend the rest of my life with you Blackwood." She widens her eye's "You love me Mattheo.....about the Amortenia thing you lied..." I nod.

I took out the rope from her neck and placed it on the table. "I love you Mattheo." She gives me a hug and l embrace her back "Can we start all over again y/n I'm really sorry." She looks up to me and smiles "Yes Mattheo let's start all over again." I gave her a kiss and we spent the night together in her dorm.

A/N
Damn my fingers are so painful lollll😇like fr😭💀heheh and my brain hurts and oh my gosh guys Benjamin has a child😢I'm sad but you know the struggle is real lma manifest a bf like him😽 heheh.