Few Months Later

★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥

A/N
Hey guys l would really love if you would vote it helps me grow, l worked hard on this chapter and l hope you love it and feel free to give  me ideas . Also comment what you think.               I love you guys!!!😿❤

★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥           -Happy ending

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

A few months had passed and school went on as normal. It was very sunny and all of the students left the Great hall to go eat outside. I decided to stay inside and later on go for a walk.

"Hey love !" I  let out a small smile
-"Hey y/n!" Ron smiles and sits besides  me. -"Ron l missed you buddy you haven't talked to me in a while what's  wrong ?" I asked while holding his hands. -" Well umm... lts just that l have been busy so l didn't have time." He said while scratching the back of his hand. We ate our meal and took a walk together.

I held Ron's hand and l saw him blush ,l smiled at him and we contiued to talk about potions and herbology.

-" Ron l'm tired...."placing my arms around his torso. -"Ughhh.....Not again Y/N , l can't keep carrying you to your dorm!" He replied while placing his hand on his face. -"Fine l'll just ask George and Fred to carry me back to my dorm,since you don't want. " I replied as l giggled. -" I don't trust George and Fred with you  y/n like seriously l'll just have to carry you back to your dorm!" He said while carrying me the bridal way.

Me and Ron had gotten close  since the past few months now and he always had my back and l love him. I knew Hermonie loves Ron and l didn't  want to ruin it for them.

Ron ran to my dorm before anyone could see us , We laughed along the way and we arrived to my dorm and he placed me carefully on my bed and his hair fell on my face causing me to giggle.

His eyes glued on mine he leaned closer and kissed me slowly , l pulled him closer and he trailed kisses on my jaw, l let out a soft moan

He unbuttoned my shirt causing me to have goosebumps, he started to kiss me while removing my panties.

He threw of his robes and pulled his trousers down and l could feel his hard Erection touch my pussy, he kissed me slowly taking my skirt off.

He slowly put his tip inside my pussy making me moan softly. He thrusted himself inside me making me moan even more. He started to kiss me aggressively making me moan.

I soon realized what l was doing was wrong because if Hermonie would know what l did with Ron she would Hate. Me .

-"Ron...??" I said while holding him while he thrusted me
-" Mmm...?" He said while thrusting me even more.
-"I can't do this anymore it's wrong Hermonie loves you.." l said while l let go of him.

He stood up a wore his boxers back on and sat on my bed. I wore back my panties.

-"I'm sorry y/n l also didn't mean this to happen l know you care a lot about Hermonie's feelings.." He said with a sad expression on his face.

-"Its okay Ron l also shouldn't have let this happen, we both made mistakes and we should forget about it.." I replied as l threw a pillow at him

-"BLOODY HELL Y/N!!! You can't stay one minute without hitting me can you !?" He said jokingly

We both took a shower and wore our uniform back on. -"Hey y/n l'm actually sorry for doing that l shouldn't have.." He mumbled
-"Hey its okay Ron we all make mistakes." I hugged him tight .
-"Now shall we go?" I said
-" Of course my Queen " He bowed down while he responded.