Triwizard Tournament

"Mattheo wake up!" He groans and faces to the other side of the bed "Not now y/n." I try to push him of bed "Stop!" He groans "Baby we are going to be late Daddy Dumbledore is expecting us." He shots his head back up "Why the fuck did you call him daddy?" I giggle "Com'on let's go." He shakes his head and rolls his eye's.

I wore my robes and my prefect badge,"Did anyone ever tell you that you are the prettiest girl alive?" He lays his head on my shoulder,l giggle "No not really.." He kisses my neck and walks towards the door."I'll see you downstairs." He shuts the door behind him.

I wore Mattheo's ring and went downstairs. I entered the Great Hall and every Slytherin girl kept their eye's on the ring Mattheo gave me.I gulped and sat next to Mattheo and Sarah.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted,l'd like to make an annoucement.This castle will not only be your home this year,but home to some very special guests as well. You see,Hogwarts has been chosen..."Dumbledore whispers to Flitch, "Dumblezaddy his hot." Sarah elbows me,l giggle at her comment"ls this part of the pregnancy Sarah..." Sarah smacks Draco in the head.

"SHHH!" Pansy gives us a deadly stare, l roll my eye's "Mattheo can you sleep in my dorm tonight?" Mattheo smirks "Yeah.."

"So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event,Triwizard Tournament.Now for those of you do not know Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. For each school a single student is selected to compete. Let me be clear,if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when l say these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later.For now,please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of magic and their headmistress Madame Maxime!!" Mattheo rolls his eye's and claps his hands.

"She's Hot!" Draco winks at Sarah,"I swear if you even dare Draco you won't see your baby." She rolls her eye's "I was just joking." He kisses her cheek "Draco don't joke around l'm pregnant for merlins sake!" He rubs Sarah's back.

We all clap our hands while Blaise is whistling. "Oh shut it Blaise!" Jasmine pulls Blaise to seat down,"Okay but why is Dumbledore kissing that ladies hand,are you thinking what I'm thinking?" My smile widen and we both giggle and high five each.

"And now our friends from the north.Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their headmaster Igor Karkaroff." We all turn our heads to the door.

"Ouuuu.." I chuckle,Mattheo looks at me with an angry expression,"Oh my gosh it's him SARAH VIKTOR KRUM!" Sarah throws her hand on her face "My baby is gonna fall out soon." Draco opens his mouth while Jasmine,Blaise and l laugh.

"Your attention please l'd like to say a few words eternal glory that is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament but to do this that student must survive there tasks three extremely dangerous tasks for this reason the ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule to explain all this we have the head of the Department of lnternational magical cooperation." I roll my eye's and drank my juice.

"After due consideration the ministry has concluded that for their own safety no student under the age of 17 should be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament this decision..."  Sarah gasp,Other students from diffrent houses began to shout"THAT'S RUBBISH YOU-!"Professor Dumbledore silenced us.

"The Goblet of Fire anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament nearly write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour of Thursday night,do not do so likely if chosen there's no turning back as from this moment the Triwizard Tournament has begun!"

I sigh and look at Mattheo"Don't think of writing your name down y/n." He wraps his arm on my shoulder and l lean my head on his shoulder. "Mattheo are you.." He looks at me "Even if l can't die y/n,l still won't write my name I bet the Orphan will." I give him a deadly stare "I mean Harry." I roll my eye's

_///___///_//__///___////__•Hours Later》

"Y/n l wrote my name down,l love you baby!" She gives me the best warmest hugs as if it's the last time she hugs me. "Jasmine please take care I love you so much you,Sarah and Draco mean a lot too me and l can't loose you I love you!" She smiles and l embrace her back.

I spot Cedric and his friends,"Hey hufflepuff." He gives me a side hug and l smile awkwardly "Hey y/n..did you write your name down?" I sigh"Nope I don't want to die Cedric I'm too young.." He chuckles "You joking it's going to be fun y/n just do it." "NOOOO"He lets go of me and he walks away.

"Go on Cedric!" His friends push him to the circle,"I love you Cho!" He kisses Cho softly.

I turn around and l see the twins running towards the cup."Fred it's not gonna work." They both lean their heads on my shoulder,"Why not Riddle...we used an ageing potion y/n Stop being boring geez." The take their heads of my shoulder and stand around the circle.

•1 Day till the tournament•

"Mattheo aren't we suppose to be going to your father today?" He turns to face me "No love..not today in a few days we have a lot to do." He groans and sits on the chair,l lay my head on his shoulder "You know Mattheo I never thought you and l we would be this close..." He smirks and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.I walk towards my bed.

"I still can't believe Cedric,Jasmine and Harry have been chosen." I fold Mattheo's clothes and my clothes "Jasmine is a silly little girl y/n don't worry about her she will be alright..." I sigh loudly "She might die Theo!" I seat on the edge of the bed thinking about Jasmine "Listen y/n she will be fine l promise you." I smile "Mattheo your soo cute.." He rolls his eye's and lays on the bed.

I place his clothes inside his bag. "I can't wait to meet your father Mattheo!" I say excitedly "Ummmm."I giggle,"l'm tired." I yawn and wrap my arm around Mattheo. "Goodnight y/n.." He gives me a kiss on my forehead.

A/N
Guess what's coming💔😿So many deaths....💀