|Miss Riddle.

۞1 week later.

Me and Mattheo have gotten along and it's the best thing ever,l'm happy for taking Megan's advice and I'm truly happy to be Mattheo's girlfriend also his fiancé. We both haven't had sex yet and he fully respects my decisions.Olivior and Pansy had stopped bullying me and all the students started to respect me,Most of the girls who wouldn't talk to me now talk to me but l just ignore them.

Olivior and Pansy had stopped bullying me and all the students started to respect me,Most of the girls who wouldn't talk to me now talk to me but l just ignore them

"Y/n let's go have breakfast." I apply my lipstick and some nude liner."Yes sure wait for me." Mattheo rolls his eye's and blows out his smoke. "You need to stop smoking Theo." I make my hair in a ponytail while facing him. He ignores me and inhales his cigarette."I don't want you to die Mattheo." He makes a devilish smirk and stands up,he kisses my neck"I won't die y/n I'm immortal,I am going to be your next Lord blackwood or should l say Miss Riddle." I blush and smack him in the head "What don't you want to be Miss Riddle?" He whispers in my ear,"I-l do." I wrap my arms around his torso and kiss his jawline. "Good." He pulls away and l smirk. "Lets go." We walk downstairs heading to the Great Hall for breakfast.

Every stopped eating and turned to face us."Come lets go." He held my hand and we walked towards the Slytherin Table.

"Hey love birds."Sarah smiles and rolls her eye's,"Hi Sarah,how have you been." Draco rolls his eye's "Am I invisible to you y/n?" I chuckle as I seat down next to Mattheo. "Sorry Draco but Sarah is more important than you are." He gives me a deadly "I'm just joking the both of you guys are important to me." Draco gives me an aw look and wraps his arm around Sarah.

"Are you keeping the baby Sarah?" I whisper in her ear,she nods her head."What really!" The whole Slytherin table turns to face me,"What the fuck are you looking at!?" Mattheo shouts and they look away.

I grabbed a banana and ate it seductively,l felt Mattheo's hand on my thigh."Don't tease me y/n.." His hand started to trail to my pussy,he shifted my panty to the side and started to thrust his fingers inside me.

"Fuck..."I whisper,Sarah turns to face me and raised her eyebrow "Fuck what?" I smile "Um I mean..." She rolls her eye's and giggles.

Mattheo started to slowly thrust into me,l moaned softly and lowly making sure no one will hear me.

"Daddy's little girl." He whispered in a husky but sexy voice making me have goosebumps. He took out his fingers and licked them l smirked and he wrapped his arm on my waist.

I spotted Michael looking at me and Mattheo,l rolled my eye's and turned to face Mattheo.

"Meet me at the Astronomy tower tonight y/n." I nod "Make sure no one sees you."I smile,the bell rang we had class with the Ravenclaws today.

I stood up and took my bag with me.Mattheo walked beside me,we arrived to potions l sat next to Mattheo and Micheal was seated behind us with Pansy Parkinson.

"Today class l want you to partner with another house." I groaned and looked at Mattheo,"Don't partner with a guy y/n.." I rolled my eye's and grabbed my books but before I could stand he grabbed me by the wrist "Don't y/n." I leaned down "Don't be jealous Mattheo I'm only yours remember?" He scoffs and let's go of my wrist.

I didn't want to seat next to Sirius Black son but next to my brother instead,l knew he didn't know who I was but he only knows he has a sister in Hogwarts.

I placed my books and sat next to him "Hey..." He looked up to me with a smile on his face "Hello there..." He opens the page of his book. "How are you doing?" I lightly cough "I'm just a little bit sick how about you Louis?" He raises his eyebrow "I'm fine but how do you know my name?" I gulp trying u lie "Well I'm a head prefect so l know everyone's name." He nods lightly and turns to his book.

The lesson ended and l packed my books and went to my dorm.

"I told you y/n not to seat next to any guy ,You could have sat next to Luna lovegood." I place my bags on the table and wrapped my arms around his torso "Jealous?" He rolls his eye's "Don't be Mattheo,l am yours remember." He clenches his jaw "Mattheo are you being for real that's my brother." I unwrap my arms around his torso and walk towards the shower.

He pins me againist the wall "You didn't tell me you had a brother." I roll my eye's "Well clearly my dad doesn't want anyone to know because my brother is in danger,Louis also doesn't know I'm his sister but surely he will get to know Mattheo so stop being jealous Damn." He chuckles and kisses my neck softly.

"Do you want too?" He whispers "Mattheo I d-don't want to have sex l know it's been a while but I'm not feeling myself." He pulls away and walked towards my bed and laid there.

I took a steamy hot shower and brushed my teeth.

I walked towards my closet naked,l knew Mattheo was looking at me but l ignored him.

I wore my purple pyjamas and my fuzzy pink slipers on. I spotted Michael's ring on top of my shirt,l sighed and closed my closet. I turned around and l found Mattheo gone.

•Hours Later•

"Sarah l have to go now Mattheo is waiting for me." She rolls her eye's "But y/n You spend more time with Mattheo instead of me." She crosses her arms and frowns "I'm sorry Sarah but you know Mattheo." She rolls her eye's. "And by the way l think the name Lilly and Emma are good for your baby's name." She smiles and hugs "I love you y/n." I embrace her back. "I'll be here waiting for you don't forget to sneak in the kitchen and grab some waffles for me." I giggle and shut the door behind me.

I walked towards the Astronomy Tower and stopped in my tracks. Flowers and candles where on the floor, and Mattheo wearing the black suit l bought him.

He looks Ήθт.

I blushed and walked towards him. "Hey Theo.." I tug my hair behind,he smirked "Y/n l don't know how to say this but.." He kneeled down and took out a small box out of his pocket.

I gasped and handed him my finger. He sighed and looked at me with a smile on his face "Y/n Blackwood will you be my wife?" I widen my smile and nod "Yes" he puts the ring on my forth finger.

He stood up and gave me the longest kiss.

"I remeber when I said l will never fall inlove with a Psychopath but l was wrong...I love you Mattheo." He cups my cheeks with both of his hands "I never thought I would fall inlove with you y/n but I did..." He gave me a quick kiss on my cheek "From now on you will be known as Miss Riddle." I giggle and wrap my arms around his torso "M-Mattheo but we aren't married yet.." He rolls his eye's "But we are going to get married soon y/n." I blush and kiss him.

A/N
I swear sometimes wattpad makes me really mad when it messes up my chapter💀anyways did you enjoy?