|Hate

A/N
Hey y'all l just made a new lnstagram and please follow me l'll be making updates on their and also edits ofc ;) my lnsta is @voldemorts_left_toe loll enjoy the story.-Happy ending
T.w⚠Sensitivity⚠

Y/n's Pov
It's been two weeks since I have been in the Hospital,Harry and Mattheo have been visiting me often and Harry even spends the night with me in the hospital. Sarah and Draco send gifts and food,Sarah feeds me food and baths me.

"Y/n please say something..please y/n I'm sorry." Mattheo runs his fingers through my hair,l look through the corner of my eye to see him sad."mmmmm-aa.."he holds my hand "Go on y/n l know you can do it..." I sigh "A-aaa...n."The words refuse to come out of my lips making it hard for me to tell him what Anvell did to me that day "Ann?" He raises his eyebrow "Y/n speak please tell me!" Harry storms inside the room with an angry expression on his face "Get out Riddle!" Mattheo turns to face him "You couldn't even protect her Mattheo and you call her love." Mattheo sighs and stands up "l wish wish could have Harry.." Harry rolls his eye's and Mattheo leaves the room.

Harry smiles and makes his way towards me "How are you doing darling." I smile "I brought you some chocolate and flowers." My smile widens,Harry takes out a small bracelet "Take this...Luna made it for you." He wraps the bracelet around my wrist and gently kisses my hand.

He lays his head on my belly "Be strong y/n...for me at least." He cries,l try my best to wrap my arm around him but l fail to "D-Don't c..cry." he raises his head with a smile on his face "Y/n you can speak...DOCTOR!" He runs to look for the doctor leaving me alone in my bed.

A few minutes  later Harry comes in with Doctor with forms in her hands.

"Goodafternoon Blackwood..I heard you spoke today and I would like to examine you." She smiles and takes a seat next to me,she takes out her thermometer and measures my temperature "Your temperature is very low y/n...Mr Potter please make sure she eats." Harry takes holds my hand "I will doctor..l'll take good care of her." The doctor smiles and stands up "It's wonderful to see you recovering Miss Blackwood,we hope you get better." She walks out to her office and I'm left with Harry.

"I'll be taking good care of you now y/n so don't worry." I smile "I wish my dad would have seen you y/n..l know my parents would love you but..." I frown before he could finish his sentence "Lets not talk about it l need to get you food and I need to call Sarah." He kisses my forehead and leaves.

Sarah comes in with food and some clothes I should wear."Hello baby you look amazing today." She smiles and places the food on the table "Sarah...l-l-miss-s.." She sighs and takes a seat next to me "You miss us l know y/n please stop trying take some rest first."

She helped me take a bath and also helped me eat my food."It's getting late y/n l guess l'll see you in the morning..l love you bestie." She waves  me a goodbye and shuts the door behind her.

I look outside the window and it was raining cats and dogs,l did my best to try stand up but was unable to. I try one last time and I stood up but l wasn't balanced.

I sat on my wheel chair and looked outside the window to see billions of stars shining outside in dark. "Mattheo..." I sigh.

Hours passed and it was 03:33am and I wasn't asleep yet l enjoyed watching the stars shining. The door slowly opened and I heard footsteps coming towards me "Well,well,well we meet again Blackwood." I widen my eye's "Oh I forgot you can't speak y/n." He places his hands on my shoulder "You couldn't kill me y/n now l want you you remember this day." He pushes me on the floor "N-Nathan.." He unbuckles his belt and pulls down his trousers "I have been waiting for this." He tilts his head to the side and takes out his erection out.

He rips my dress and I'm completely naked."Mmm y/n you look amazing." He runs his hands up and down on my stomach going down my pussy. Tears start to stream down my cheeks,he pushes his dick inside me making me scream "Fuck!" He thrusts himself inside me forcefully hitting my g sport everytime "Shut up you fucking bitch!" He slaps me across the face,he thrust into me even faster and harder making my walls tighten aganist his dick "Yes y/n!" I slowly close my eye's while he thrust himself into me "That's for killing my father y/n." He takes out his erection and cums on my face.

I open my eye's and I see him wearing his trousers zipping them and he looks at me and rolls his eye's "Fucking pathetic paralysed bitch!" He spits on me and kicks me on my stomach and leaves me on the floor naked with blood coming out of my vagina.

I start to cry and try my best to call out Mattheo's name but it was impossible because I couldn't speak properly,all I want is to die and be safe all I want u to be with my father at this point. "No-one ca-an protect me..." I cry to my dad.

A/N
I cried while writing this I'm sorry did you enjoy miss gurl❤😽😢