Br:I don't know

Zahida's Pov🍪

"MATTHEO!" I barged into his room "What?" He raises his head "Can't you see I'm reading?" I sigh "It's your birthday today!" He chuckles "And?" I roll my eye's "Don't you want to have a party or sum?" -"No I prefer to be alone." I wrap my arm around his shoulder "Is this because of y/n?" He takes a deep sigh "Sort off,l found out y/n didn't say anything about my dead sister and it was Anvell the whole time..." I laid my head on his shoulder "You need to stop treating y/n like this Mattheo,try to become a better person." He holds my hand "I don't know how too Zahida it's hard." -"Look Mattheo l know it might be hard but just try at least for y/n and your relationship with her."

"Your right l need to do this for her and our relationship together." I smile "I love you dude now go make things right with y/n!" He smiles -"And you know what let's make a party I have an idea!" I stood up and took his bag "What are you doing with my bag." -"I'm going to use it." Before he could say anything I ran out of his room.

Y/n's Pov🌻

I hate myself for allowing Mattheo to say such things to me,l just hate when I give him so many chances.

I should just move on he hasn't even aplogized to me which makes me angry everytime.

Why can't I have a normal relationship like everybody else,it's all my fault I shouldn't have let Mattheo love me in the first place.

I'm just so tired at this point l can't give him another chance this time,l'm moving on and when l say this I mean it because l am really tired Mattheo.

I want you to Hate Me Mattheo and l'll make sure of it.