Next Day ㋛

ʏ/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

I make my way to the Great hall,since l didn't make any friends yet l only had Jacob Nawaro.

As l entered l noticed people staring at me mostly the boy's, most of the girls started whispering to each other, while l made my way to the Slytherin table. I saw Jacob sitting alone and l went to sit right next to him.

He seemed a little bit off today. "Jacob what's wrong?" I asked while making a sad face,-" it's nothing really.." he said in a low tone. -"Alright then.... anyways Professor Slughorn invited me to dinner tonight." I replied to him

-"Since when are you Professor Slughorn's favourite student??" He asked with a confused look on his face . -" He was just impressed with my performance yesterday and he wanted me to be there.... l couldn't say No to Professor Slughorn" l replied to him . We ate our meal and talked l really enjoyed is company, he made me happy and l loved to be around him.

After we were done with our meal we left the Great hall while holding hands, l could feel people staring at me and Jacob. "Jacob let go." I whispered in his ear,-" Aw Y/n l want to let them know you are mine and only mine." He whispered back in my ear. I felt my cheeks turn red. -"You look beautiful whenever you blush    y/n" he winked at me, -"Whatever Nawaro." I replied and shoved him. He let go of my hand and went to the Slytherin Common Room.

Jacob took me to his friend's and introduced me to them. l felt    special, l knew he was the right guy for me.

-"Hey Jacob l'm going to leave you now,l'm going to finish my home work.." I said to him with a smile on my face. -" Sure..see you later."he said with a smirk on his face.

I left and l saw him Draco Malfoy his eyes were glued on me,he then placed a devilish smirk on his face, l rolled my eyes and went to take a sit next to a tall muscular guy with brown eyes .

-"Umm do you mind if l seat here.? I said with a smile on my face. -"Of course " He replied.

-"I'm Adrain Pucey and you are...???"he said ,-"l'm y/n Blackwood." I said with sarcastic voice. I took out my book and started reading and complete my homework , I slightly tilted my head and l saw Adrain looking at me. " Is there something on my face ??" I said ,-" Oh no you just look pretty..l haven't seen anyone this gorgeous like you." He smirked . I laughed at his comment and thanked him.

We talked and we both exchanged numbers," I will surely cal-" l was then cut out by Cordelia. -" What the fuck do you think you are doing!!" She spat and came closer to me. -" As you can see l was still talking to someone." I snapped back at her and rolled my eyes . -" Ohhhhh now you think you can speak back to me you pathetic little..slut That's what Malfoy told me ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴀᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄ sʟᴜᴛ!" She spat and threw my books on the floor, she then stormed out . Tears were starting to fill up in my eyes

I tried to stay strong but tears started slowly flowing down my cheeks.

Jacob came running to me " Y/N please don't cry whatever she said is a lie." He said while pulling me closer to him. I couldn't even reply to him all l was think was why would Malfoy say such things about me?

He cups my chin and looks down at me " You are the most beautiful soul l have ever met, you mean the world to me and l really love you y/n, you are my queen and l will treat you like one." I looked at him and smiled , he gave me a hug and helped me to pick up my books. We both left the Common room.

ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ's ᴘᴏᴠ

Y/N made me feel happy and l really  love her, seeing her broken makes me sad, she means the world to me and l'll do anything to protect her even if it means death,I loved her.