|Issues

A/N
Hey loves hope you guys are doing well and l just wanted to say I fucking love you all❤seriously,more than anything guys take care loves and Enjoy this chapter💛🌙

                    DADDY ISSUES!

I woke up and I could hear Sebastian walking up and down my room,l slowly took off my covers from my face and there he was shirtless with his hair messy around his face

"You are awake already."I stretch my arms while yawning out loudly "Mhmm how did you sleep?" He doesn't reply and walked inside the bathroom "Okay..."I roll my eye's.  

I stood up and took a look outside my window "Mattheo..."I sigh "I need to forget about you..."l say lowly while fidgeting with my fingers.

I turned around and there he was Sebastian with a towel wrapped around his waist,l couldn't control myself  l kept on staring at his V line making me droll.

"Eye's up here love." He says in a sexy British accent,"Um sorry..I need to leave." I walk past him making my way downstairs.

"Obby is mother home?" My houself elfs hands me a news paper and l caught a glibs of my step father's name on it "Miss Blackwood hasn't arrived yet." I took a seat on my old chair and started to flip through the pages "Oh no this can't be.."l face palm myself.

I quickly ran to my room and Sebastian was seated on my couch while drinking a cup of tea.

I grabbed my towel and went inside my bathroom to take a cold shower.

I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body "Can you look around please." He raises his head "I'm not intrested in a young girl like you." My cheeks became red from the statement he said.

"Dumbass.."I mumble under my breath.

I wore my plain white short dress with a pair of golden sandals with my final finish l wore my hat.

"You look amazing!" I turned around with a smile on my face "Thank you Sebastian."

He stood up and he pinned me on the wall "You have an attitude Y/n." Our bodies where inchs apart and l could feel his breath fanning me "No l don't." I roll my eye's and looked away "Fine then." He walked away and l noticed his ring glow "Wait!" He turned his gaze towards me "What?" I grabbed his arm and took a look at his ring "Where did you get this ring." I let go of his hand "My father gave it to l thousands and years ago before he was staked in the heart." I held his hand "I'm sorry Sebastian.." he chuckles "I don't think you should be sorry y/n because your people killed my father." -"What do you mean by my people?" He scoffs "I'm not talking about your family y/n." I nod lightly

"Aren't you suppose to be going to school Miss Blackwood?" I let out a small smile "Nope I'm not going l just want to know you better since you are my tutor." He lets out a small giggle "Well that won't be beneficial for you Miss Blackwood...you can get to know me when you aren't going to school."

"Wait I have an idea!" He raises his eyebrow "What?" I smile while take a step closer to him "We can go on a date..I mean go to the forest not in London but Manchester!" He chuckles "Do you seriously think I can go with you to Manchester." I make a puppy face "PLEASE!" I held his hand "No."he looks away with a smile on his face "Pretty PLEASE SEBASTIAN!"He looks at me and face plams himself on the face  "Fine but if you do anything stupid I'm not going out with you anymore." I hug him tightly and he embraces me back,l snuggled my head on his chest while he was running his fingers through my silky long hair.

"C'mon lets go!" I pulled away from his hug "But I don't have a car yet.." He chuckles "We don't need a car y/n I'm a vampire,c'mon get on my back."

I got on his back and wrapped my legs around me "Ready?" I smile "Yeah ready!" -"Hold on thight!" I tightened my grib on him and he ran out and jumped out the window.

"WOO HOO!" I laugh out loud "Don't let loose!" He began to run as fast as he could and l could only see blurry visions of cars,people and animals.

He climbed on top of the mountain and l did my best not to look down because l could faint and probably die. 

We finally made it on top of the mountain and the view of the London amazed my eye's.

I got off Sebastian and pulled down my dress down "It's amazing Sebastian." I threw my hat and l watched it as it got taken away by the wind.

I turned around and I caught Sebastian looking at me with a bright cute smile on his face,"It's been a long time since I saw you smile y/n." I walked towards him and threw my arms around his neck "There's something about you Sebastian that makes me attracted to you but l don't know what it is." He chuckles "Really you not the first person to say this." I giggle "Then who's the first person to say it?" He chuckles and wipes out something from my mouth "Your mother is the first person to say that to me." I took of my hands around his neck out of anger,l felt him pull me by my waist "I'm just joking don't be angry..you are actually the first person to say this y/n." I let out a smile "I'm happy to be the first person to say this to you." He he began to rub on my cheeks.

"You are so beautiful you remind me of someone I once loved." I let out a faint smile "Who is it?" He sighs and tightens his grib around my waist "Her name was Katherina she was my first love she's was my everthing and l still miss her...Katherina didn't do anything wrong she just wanted to protect me but she lost her life because of me.....I- fuck I really do still love her." I hugged him tightly as the wind blew "You didn't deserve to loose the love of your life Sebastian." He chuckles "It's all my fault l could have protected her instead she fucking protected me...sometimes I feel like giving up but l can't I promised her l'll stay alive until she comes back." I raise my head "Come back?" He smiles "Yes she is coming back y/n..Reincarnation." I smile "Don't break her promise Sebastian she's coming soon or later." I wipe out his tears "I'll never break her promise." I smile and leaned in for a gentle kiss.

A/N
On another love all my tears have been used up..On another love another love all my tears been used up...Did you enjoy  {This is a hint for the book Parallel}