|Two Oceans in between us

A/N
Not y'll roasting Michael😂loll and Mattheo,l love the comments btw lol❤😭like I said y/n is gonna get pregnant 😛👪.
__///__///___///___///___////____////____////___

ᴘʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ ᴅᴜᴛʏ☻

I walk towards Mattheo who's leaning against the wall while holding his cigarette.

"Hey..." He blows out his smoke and turns his head to face me. "Oh hey.." I sigh and we walk together to the first years taking them to their dormitories.

We walked down the corridors in awkward silence. Until he held my hand.We both stop in our tracks,l widen my eye's.

"Listen y/n I'm not really good at expressing feelings but...I actually like you." He leans in for a kiss,"M-Mattheo.." I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses me. "I'm sorry..y/n for making your life a leaving Hell." He pulls away and l can see pain in his eye's. "It's okay Mattheo.." He hugs me tightly.

"I'll see you tomorrow y/n meet me at the Astronomy tower." He walks away,l instantly blush while tugging my hair behind my ear."Goodnight Mattheo..." I whisper.

•Morning•

"Wake up!" I open my eye's to see Draco's face,"What the Fuck are you doing in my bedroom Malfoy.." I lean against my headboard to face him."Sarah is not feeling well y/n..." I quickly stood up."Let me go check on her Draco you stay here." I slip in my fuzzy slippers heading to Sarah's dorm.

"Sarah are you okay!?" I run towards the bathroom,She turns to face me"No....I think I'm pregnant.." I gasp in shook "You are...pregnant Sarah,so Draco is going to be a dad!?" I smile,she frowns "You aren't suppose to be smiling l don't want to be a mom yet so l want you do me a favor.." She vomits and l rub her back while she's vomiting. "Can you go to Hogsmead and buy me birth pills?" I cringe "Are you sure you want this?" She titls her head in annoyance "Yes I'm sure!" She rolls her eye's "No can you please go."

I help her stand up."Please hurry up y/n..." She makes a puppy face "I will Sarah go take some rest okay..." I shut the door behind me walking towards my room.

"Mattheo what are you doing,people will see you." He smirks and walks towards me "Let them see me y/n why are you scared?" He tugs my hair behind my ear,-"I'm not scared Mattheo it's just that-" Before I could finish my sentence I see Olivior running towards us.

"You little bitch!!" She slaps me across the face,"So this is why the reason you don't Fuck me anymore Mattheo,just for this little SLUT!" Mattheo slaps her "Don't you ever call her a slut,You stupid little pathetic bitch!" She turns to face me with a deadly stare"Fuck you y/n!" She rolls her eye's and walks away.

"Y/n..." he tries to stop me from walking away,"I'm okay you can leave Mattheo." He lets go of my wrist and l open the door to my room.

I walked towards the bathroom to take a warm shower. I came out of my shower and wore my white dress and some hills.