Us

I woke up the next morning with a weight around my waist. I opened my eyes and saw his arm that's draping over me.

My eye's travel up to his face, l let my eyes flutter shut slowly.

"Morning darling." As he holds my waist tighter. My eyes open in shock.

"Morning Micheal, l thought you were sleeping?" I turn to face him.    

" Well l would have been sleeping,but l saw you looking at me." He smirked while pulling me closer.

"Micheal your so full of yourself!" I roll my eyes and move away from him.

"Oh come here darling." He pulls me over and kiss me. I kiss back while holding his face.

He pulled away and looked at me. "What's wrong Micheal?" I question him.

"Your  breath.."he says while covering himself with the sheets.

"Oh Fuck off Micheal!" I stood up and went towards the bathroom. "I was just joking Y/N come here darling.."he says in a raspy voice.

I walked towards him and looked at him. "What do you want now?" I say while crossing my arms. " I want you." He pulls me and l fall on top of him,looking at his icy blue eye's.

He kissed me passionatly and started trailing his fingers down my pussy.

"Micheal...,we are going to get late for class and we haven't eaten yet." I pull back and started rubbing his cheeks softly.

He laid me down on the other side of the bed and stood up going to take a shower.

"Don't take too long Micheal!" I say while making my way to his table.

I sat down on the chair and took his novel and started reading it.

Without realising Micheal has long finished, l felt him massaging my shoulders. I shut my eyes and just relaxed myself.

"My little nerd is reading." He says while massaging my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and looked at him with a deadly stare.

"First off all Micheal don't call me a nerd." I roll my eyes. "Can you shut up and go take a shower we are going to be late 50 minutes left." He removes his hands and walkes towards his closet.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, l brushed my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror, l saw so many hickeys on my neck.

I laughed and l saw Micheal behind me.

I turned around and punched him in the face.

"Oh my Gosh are you Okay???" I say while trying to clean his nose bleed.

"I'm fine don't worry, l never knew you could punch." He laughed while cleaning his nose bleed.

"Well honey it's called Self Defense." I say while holding his hands.

"Well l'm glad you can defend yourself." He says while pulling me closer to him.

"Micheal l love you but not right now,l'm hungry ." I say while pulling away and making my way to his bedroom.

"Y/N it's not like l was going to take you down in the bathroom, l was trying to have a moment with you dummy. " He says while throwing his arms in the air.

I grabbed my uniform and wore it. I made my way to the mirror to take a look at myself one more time. The hickeys where so visible, l felt embarrassed, l sighed and put on my makeup to try hide them.

Micheal came to me and helped me by holding my hair while l was applying my makeup on my visible hickeys.

"Thank you Micheal." I say while smiling at him in the mirror. "Don't thank me y/n , l was raised to treat girls like a queen." He says while turning me around causing me to face him.