l love you

I got out of the shower making my way to his bedroom. Since l left my dorm to stay with him in his dorm almost all my this are in his room.

I saw him laying on his bed,he looked so perfect. I smiled and walked towards his closet to wear my shorts and wore his hoodie.

I turned around and saw him behind me. "OH MY GOSH YOU SCARED ME!" I say while making a deadly stare.

He chuckled and made his way to the bathroom.

I sat down and l saw a beautiful velvet necklace with my initial on it. I smiled and laid on the bed.

"It's time to leave y/n we will be back by tomorrow." He says while applying gel on his hair.

"Fine but promise we won't get caught because Umbridge will tell my mother that l'm not in school." I groan .

" We won't Trust me." He walks towards me, "Give me your hand."he smiles while extending his hand.

"Why?" I ask. " Just give me your hand y/n." He rolls his eyes and smirks.

"Fine." I gave him my  hand and he Apperated us to a beautiful cottage with flowers and butterflies flying around.

I stared in amazement and looked at him with a smile.

"You like this place?" He says while holding my cheek.

"I don't like it l LOVE IT!" I say while jumping on him."This is my childhood place l always come here when l want to be alone and think." He says while holding me from falling.

"Have you brought anyone else here." I ask while looking at him. "Nope you are the first person my love." He smiles and kisses the top of my nose.

"You can put me down now." I smile and get down. He takes my hand and takes me to the backyard.

There was a big lake with flowers fish inside it looked amazing. The green grass,the scent everything was perfect.

I laid on the grass and looked at the stars. Billions of them shining in the sky. Micheal laid next to me and looked at the stars.

"Oh my gosh look at that star!" While pointing at it. "It looks beautiful." He says while reaching for my hand.

"Yes." I turned to face him and our bodies where inches from each other,he looked at me and l looked at him and he leaned closer to me and removes the hair from my face and kiss me slowly and passionately. I held him and kissed him passionately.

He climbed on top of me and kissed me on my jaw and neck making me moan softly. Our lips slammed again and l wrapped my legs around his legs.

After some minutes it started raining and he pulled away. I looked at him in his eye's, l smiled and kissed him one more time.

"Do you want to dance?" He stands up and reaches for my hand. I stand up and my hair started to get wet.

His hair was all over his face and his cheeks were red, he looked hot.

ρlαy-yσυηg αη∂ вєαυтιƒυl -lαηα dєl rєy(slσωє∂ η rєνєяв)

Micheal took out his wand and played some music.

I let out a small smile and walked over to him.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. He held my waist and let out a small smile.

We didn't speak we looked at each others eye's and letting out smiles .

He pulled me closer and l could feel his minty breath. He looked at me straight in the eyes and kissed me.

He pulled away and looked at me.

"Y/N.." he removes hair from my face and smile "Mmm" I say.

"I have never been attracted to anyone like this and l just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, l know you have been hurt but l promise l won't hurt you , l really love you soo much and l will do anything to protect you y/n and l mean it." He takes out a small black box and opened it.

" This necklace l bought it for you and it's my promise to keep you safe at all costs y/n." He says while clipping it around my neck.

"Micheal you didn't  have too.." I say. "No Y/n this is my promise and l'll keep it till the day." He smiles and spins me around.

"It's getting cold we should go back to Hogwarts now." He puts me down and smiles at me. "Forget Umbridge Micheal lets stay the night here l really love this cottage." I smile at him .

He leads me to the door and when l walked in,there was a blazing fire and a cute puppy laying down on the couch.

"You didn't tell me you have puppy." I look at him with a deadly stare.

"Don't look at me like that, now you know l have a puppy so stop complaining." He grabs me by the waist and looks down at me.

"Whatever,Micheal l'm tired let's go to bed." I yawn and rub my eye's. "Fine let me inform my elf l'm here. " I open my eyes in shock. " You have an elf!?" I widen my eyes. " Yes, the elf takes care of the puppy when l'm not around." He smiles.

"Let me take you to bed first you look exhausted." He carries me in a bridal way. "Please do" I yawn and shut my eyes close.

He laid me carefully on his bed and covered me with his blankets.

He whispered in my ear " l love you   y/n" He kisses my forehead. Before he could leave l said to him"I love you more Micheal." He looked back and closed the door behind him.