|No please

A/N
I made a Timothée Fan fiction will y'all read it comment if you will:) Also this chapter contains y/n's thoughts so dont get confused.

I woke up and found out Harry wasn't there,l stood up and took a shower. After Draco told me about Sarah's death it broke me into pieces l wouldn't think Sarah would leave me after all our memories and our promise we made two years ago.

"I hate my life!" I wore my white dress and my sandals on. Harry came behind me unexpectedly and hugged me from behind. "WOAH!"I turned around and punched him on his chest "Sorry.." I smile "It's okay Harry." He gave me a gentle kiss and hugged me "DRACO..."I widen my eye's "Yes what happend!?" I began to panic while Harry began to laugh "IT WAS ALL A PRANK!"My face drops and l punched him on the chest "WHAT THE FUCK HARRY!"He didn't stop laughing "She gave birth but she didn't die...Sarah planned it sorry."I pushed him out of the way and ran to Draco's dorm as quickly as I could.

On the way I bumped onto Mattheo and Anvell,l gave Anvell a smirk and she returned it with a evil smirk "Wow didn't think you would survive Blackwood." Mattheo wraps his arm around Anvell's waist "Well if you didn't know Anvell my mother is Evanora Blackwood the most powerful witch." She chuckles "Oh really...that's nice but l didn't ask who your mother was did l?" I didn't reply and rolled my eye's instead "Babe lets go and leave this bitch alone." Mattheo didn't even look at me and just left with Anvell.

I didn't even bother to look at them,l ignored them and just ran to Draco.

When l stormed inside the room I found Sarah feeding her new-born baby while Draco was looking for something,l held my anger in and walked towards Sarah.

"What the heck Sarah!?" Draco stops what his doing and seats next to Sarah "We are sorry,it was Sarah's plan not mine Y/n." I roll my eye's "Fuck you guys l was so broken!" She frowns "I'm sorry bestie I shouldn't have pranked you like that." I let out a small smile "It's okay anyways I came to see my new little Sarah!" She giggles "Her name is Asia y/n Malfoy." I made an aww face and lightly punched Draco on the shoulder,l held my sob "You are making me cry that's so adorable Sarah words can't describe how much l love you!" Draco clears his throat "What about me!?" Sarah and l both giggle "We love you too Malfoy!" Draco and l gave Sarah Sarah big hug "That's enough for now guys..I need to leave Hogwarts today and go to the Rivera Manor." Draco face plams himself "I forgot l need to pack all your stuff." Sarah nods lightly."Well l have to leave." She waves me a goodbye and l shut the door behind me.

Bitch are you going to let Nathan get away with this?

No I'm not I need to kill him Today! What if you get caught? Shut up l know what I'm doing l am killing him FINAL!

I shake my head and made my way to Nathan's dorm and hid inside his closet waiting for him to get out of the shower.

I made sure not to make any sound l stood there for solid ten mintues,Finally Nathan opened the closet and l took out my pocket knife and stabbed him in the stomach.

He fell on the floor and held his stomach out of pain "Fucking bitch!" I began to stab him repeatedly blood splashing on my face,our eye's locked and he pulled me into a kiss making my face bloody "I love you Y/n..tell Luna l love her too..l shouldn't have done that I found out it was Bellatrix not you forgive me y/n." I pull away from the kiss and took out the knife from his stomach,l took of my dress and covered his wounds preventing him from loosing a lot of blood "Y/n look at me...l don't think l'll make it but please forgive me it's all my fault...I shouldn't have found out before I raped you." I sigh and cupped his cheeks "I'm sorry for stabbing you Nathan." He lets out a weak smile "Don't be sorry y/n l should please tell Mattheo I'm sorry." I let out a faint smile "l will Nathan please don't leave." I held his hand tightly "I can't stay any longer y/n tell Luna I'm sorry and l love her....and y/n l love you and I'm sorry." He pulls me into another kiss and this time l kiss him back "I forgive you Nathan...tell your father hi for me." He pulls away and let's put a small giggle "I will thank you y/n..." he takes his last breath and l took out my dress out of his bloody wounds and wore it.

Well done Y/n I'm so proud.

I roll my eye's and apperated to my room preventing from getting caught.

I made my way to the shower and took a cold shower,I wore my gown with my bra and panty only.

I laid on my bed and closed my eye's waiting to fall asleep.

Suddenly I hear a noise outside and l stood up making my way to the window to see what was happening.

I opened the window and no one was there, l decided it was a good idea to take a walk outside in the dark.

I slipped on my slippers and took a walk outside,l made sure no one would see me and l succeded on not getting caught.

"Damn it's so cold.." I mumble under my breath,l began to walk deeper into the woods and l heard something break,"HELLO WHO'S THERE!?"I turned to look around and a shadow appeared.

I took a step closer and it was the one and only Michael Langdon.

He took a step closer to me "Y/n been wanting to see you.."He smirks,l didn't reply and turned around and before I could walk he apperated in front of me "You are leaving me this time y/n!" I took out my wand and before I could fire a spell at him my wand flew away from my hand "Did you forget?" I widen my eye's  "My Name is Michael Langdon and l am the Anti-Christ.." I gasp out of shock "Michael please don't hurt me..." He chuckles "I won't wifey you are only mine UNDERSTAND!?"I take a step backwards "No I'm not!" I ran as fast as l could but l tripped on a rock,"Fuck not now leg!" I tried to stand up but Michael was getting closer to me.

"You can't run this time y/n!" He shouts,l stumble while trying to run "Y/n give up now!" I turn around and he wasn't there "NEVER!"He grabbed my wrist and pushed me on the floor "You don't understand y/n l fucking love you!" I sigh "Stop Michael leave me alone!" He rolls his eye's "I won't love I love you and you are only mine...I have no option but to erase your memory." I take a step backward and he gets closer.

He presses his thumb on forehead making me scream in pain,all the memories l had with Mattheo began to fade away and replaced them with his memories.The pain began to fade away after he took out his thumb from my forehead.

"Michael what happend.. what am I doing here?" He smiles at me "Wifey you came here to take a walk don't you remember?" I giggle "Oh yeah l missed you Michael.." He helps me stand up "Lets get back to your dorm and sleep." I nod and he carries me to his dorm.

A/N

Y'all l'm starting to loose motivation on continuing this story but l'll try to update ofc did you enjoy?