Lights ON

M.R  Pov🌙
"This little bitch!"I quickly ran to Sarah's room and slammed the door behind me. "SARAH!"She turns around with a concerned look on her face "What the hell Mattheo...what do you want?"I rolled up my sleeves and approached her,l pinned her aganist the wall our bodies inches from each other "W-what do you want." Pure fear coming from her voice "I need something....and I want you to help me my lovely dovely.."She pushes me away and l smirk "First off all don't call me lovely dovely...and what the fuck do you want Mattheo,just want to cause chaos you dumb fuck." I chuckle "Iook it's simple l know you are y/n's best friend and this dick called Adam is getting too close to y/n and..."She raises her eyebrow "And what?" I sigh "I still have feelings for y/n and it's hard for me to get over her....look l don't want to hurt you but l need y/n back." She nods lightly "Okay and what do you want to do....have sex with you?" She chuckles "No l don't want to have sex with anyone l haven't had sex for a while now."

"Listen Sarah l want you to date me...I want you to be my fake girlfriend." She looks away "This could ruin my relationship with y/n she's the only person I have and love...I-l just can't do it Mattheo." I sigh "I'm sorry Mattheo but you just need to change your behave and your personality...just change for the better man." She walks past me

Everytime someone tells me to change brings back the memories of my sister Megan.

Flashback

"Mattheo fucking Riddle what are you up too?" She crosses her arms and leans against the door "Just creating something for y/n it's our anniversary today." She lets out a wide bright smile "You do know she's still angry at you Mattheo...what did I tell you last time." I sigh "You told me to change for the better." She giggles "You need to do better Mattheo and start treating people with respect and love,l know it's hard but just try okay"

I nod with a smile on my face "Yeah,yeah,yeah whatever Megan I'll change my personality." She lets out a smile "Promise drunk head." She lets out a small giggle "Do we always have to promise each other?" She rolls her eye's "If l die someday Mattheo and you haven't changed yet I won't forgive you." My face turns from a smile to a frown "What do you mean die someday Megan?" She takes a breath "I mean well Mattheo l am growing..I'm not immortal like you neither is y/n so we are going to die someday." I nod "Well you do have a point Megan but l won't let you die..you are my only sister I have so don't say such,I promise I'll change Megan just because you said so." She chuckles "You know what Mattheo you are such a dick head." She hugs me and l embrace her back "I love you brother." She whispers in my ear,and pulls away with teary eye's "Don't cry." I wiped out her tear with a smile on my face

Present time

"Mattheo are you okay?" I raised my head "Uh-h yeah what are you doing I thought you left." She sat beside me and wrapped her arm around my shoulder "I'll do it Mattheo...l'll  be your fake girlfriend,but you have to act smart we still don't know what intentions Adam has for y/n." I wiped out my tears and turned my gaze to Sarah "I never thought you would come back Sarah...thank you." She slowly places her hand on top of mine "Its all going to be okay Mattheo." I chuckle "Yeah..."

"So what happened to Hanna?" I let out a giggle "I sent her back to France l told her I'm not good for her and she is a pain l can't deal with someone like her really...I finally realised I'm inlove with y/n only..only y/n and no one else." She lays her head on my shoulder "I wish someone was inlove with me like that." I tug her hair behind her ear "You will find someone one day I guess."

Michael Langdon's Pov🌻

"Please-please don't kill me Michael...I thought you loved me?" I took out my gun "There is no such thing as love Zahida...I only love one person and that person is y/n Blackwood not you." She runs past me trying to unlock the door "You can't run IT'S OVER!"I chuckle,she turns around "She doesn't love you Michael she will never love because she, she belongs to be with Mattheo not you..they are soulmates,they are fucking soulmates and l know it..they are meant to be together,forever." She smirks "I think you are forgetting what l can do to you and your family Zahida." She doesn't respond "KILL ME MICHAEL DO IT...BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT YOUR FATE  IS LIKE...KILL ME!" My blood began to boil,l pushed her against  the counter making it hit her head.

I began to punch her repeatedly making her bleed,her face began to swallon up "A-a-re you do done?" She spits on me,l began to punch her even harder.

Blood all over my shirt,face and hands,l stood up and left her on the floor "Fucking pig." I grabbed my tissue and wiped blood out of my face "Michael you coward you can't even kill me." I turned around and grabbed my gun "Oh I'm not done with you Zahida,l guess you now know your fate." She lets out a giggle "Do you have anything left to say before l kill you?" She spits on my face again "Burn IN HELL Michael Langdon!" I pointed my gun on her forehead "Do it." She began to laugh "JUST DO IT ALREADY!" I closed my eye's and blew her head off,"I did it happy now?" I began to laugh uncontrollably.