| Why me?

A/N
Not me writing a smut listening to Streets by doja cat😂please lol anyways enjoy

It's been months since Me and Micheal have been secretly seeing each other every night,our sex life is perfect. Mattheo didn't know anything and l want it to be like that,Megan and l didn't get along really well but she got along with Sarah. Olivior and Pansy have been bullying me for the past few months,but l didn't let them get in my head.

"Y/n what are you think about?" Micheal side hugs me,l look up to him with a small smile on my face. "Nothing really l'm just tired Micheal." He looks at his watch "Shit it's almost five am we should get you back to your dorm before anyone see's us." He stands up from the floor and helps me get up.

"I'll go alone Micheal." I wrap my arms around his torso,he smirks "No y/n l won't let you go alone." I lean in and he kisses me softly,l wrap my legs around him.

He slams me aganist the wall and starts to kiss me on my neck making me moan. "I missed this y/n.." he slowly takes out my panty and begins to kiss me softly. "Fuck me Langdon." He unzips his trouser and pulls out his erection out of his boxer.

He slowly pushes his tip inside me making me moan out his name. He slowly thrusts into me. I grab his hair while l bury my face on his shoulder.

"Ugh you are so tight y/n..." He kisses me slowly. My walls begin to tighten around his cock,"I'm about to cum y/n" Micheal whispers in my ear while he thrusts into me. "Do it Micheal.." I kiss him slowly.

I fill his warm cum inside me,we both moan each others name.

"Well well well." I hear a sharp voice echoes in the room. Micheal and l both look to who it is. The tall figure gets closer and l can see the person.

Damn it's Mαттнєσ!

Micheal zips his pants and pulls back. My face reddens,l wear my panty and pull down my skirt. Micheal pulls me closer to him,l clear my throat loudly.

"So this is what you have been doing y/n?" He comes closer while playing with his hands like a child.

"Aren't you suppose to be with your girlfriend Riddle." Micheal says in a serious tone,he stands infront of Micheal while clenching his jawline."Micheal you don't know what l am capable off do you?" Micheal clenches his fists.

"Mattheo stop this right now!" I stand infront of Micheal trying to protect him from Mattheo. "Stay away from this Y/N!" He pushes me and l fall on the floor hitting my head.

Micheal looks at me and rushes to me. "Y/n are you okay?" He lays my head on his arm. "I'm o-okay.." I say in a low tone. Mattheo chuckles "Have you told him yet y/n,l bet you don't have the guts to do it." He walks towards us.

I gulp and look at Micheal who was confused on what he meant. "What is he talking about y/n?" I look away,he turns my head and l face. "I'm sorry Micheal..." He cups my chin "Tell me y/n." Mattheo chuckles while taking a seat.

"I have to get married to Mattheo and if l don-nt l'll die." My heart started to beat in a high pace making my breathing to be heavier. "W-what are you serious?" He shakes his head in disbelief,l cup his cheek and stare at his blue orbs "It's not my fault Micheal..my mother forced me into doing all this l hope you can find a place in your heart to forgive me Micheal,l will always love you Micheal." He drops my head on the floor and shakes his head in disbelief and walks away.

I didn't want to cry infront of Mattheo but it was hard for me to contain myself,he did it again he made me loose Micheal.

I stood up and walked towards him. "Are you happy now Mattheo!?" He looks at me with a smirk on his face l felt my anger boil up,l wanted to punch him so bad.

"More than happy y/n!" He pulls me by my waist making me fall on his lap. He looks at me a smirks,"Ugh l hate you Mattheo why me!?" I look at him. "Because y/n,you are my future wife and l don't want my future wife sleeping around with mudbloods." I try to hit him but he holds my arm. "Don't you dare!" He pins me on the couch and l'm on the bottom while his on the top.

I stare into his dark orbs,minutes pass by while we are both looking at each others eyes."Do you love me Mattheo?" I ask in a low tone,he shuts his eye's slowly, "Please tell me the thruth Mattheo..." He opens his eye's and lets go of me. "I don't think l'll ever love you Blackwood." He stands up and walks away.

I walk towards the window and watch the stars shine outside. Tears start to flow down my cheeks,"Stop crying over Mattheo y/n he doesn't love you so get that." I say to myself,l wipe my tears and walk towards the girls dorm.

I hear unusual noise come from Pansy's room,l stop in my tracks and l walk towards her room, l peep through the door and l see Micheal fucking Pansy...

I open the door and the both of them look at me.

"Y/n l can explain..." He wraps a towel around his waist. I stood there without out responding,l completely froze my mouth sealed into a thin line. Until he hugged me.

"Don't DON'T Touch ME!" he let's go off me. "I'm sorry y/n.." I slapped him across the face leaving a red mark on his face. "Hermione was right about you Micheal,l thought you loved me Micheal why are you even fucking my enemy Micheal..." I spat "Listen y/n l was just angry.." He gulps "Angry..angry...angry Fuck you Micheal!" I slam the door behind me and run towards my room.

"What is wrong with me!" I question myself. "Maybe my mom was right something is wrong with me.."

I lay on my back and cover my face with a pillow."Fuck me!" I groan.