|I Hate You

A/N
It's so sad how this story is coming to an end l really love you all tell me if you want a pt2 on this because why not heheh I love you guys,you all are like my family❤😢and omg *cries* I am making a Cedric Diggory fiction and Tom Holland fan fic.

Just to clear something they are in the Hogwarts train express y'all.
____///____///___///___///____///____////_____/

"Hey darling are you okay?" Draco lays his head on my shoulder "Yeah I'm okay Draco.." I sigh "Can you forget about Mattheo y/n like stop its not good for you.." I chuckle "I'm not thinking about Mattheo..Draco it's Harry." He clears his throat "What about Harry y/n what happend?" I look outside the window"I haven't told you this but...Harry and l have been secretly dating Harry and l think I might be a danger into his life." Draco doesn't reply and stands up "Draco?" I raise me head to face Draco"ARE YOU CRAZY Y/N YOU WILL GET US IN TROUBLE!"I roll my eye's "I love him Draco just like you love Sarah!" He rolls his eye's and leaves the cart.

I stood up making my way to Harry and suddenly l stop on my tracks and l see Pansy sitting on Mattheo's lap.

"What are you doing y/n aren't you suppose to be with your pathetic boyfriend." I roll up my sleeves "I'm not gonna stand here and argue with you Mattheo....Harry isn't pathetic his the best boyfriend...he treats me better than you used to Theo.." I frown and looked down "Weak like your father y/n." Tears begin to flood down my cheeks "My father was a good man Mattheo...he loves me." I raise my head to see a frown on his face "He tried his best to stay strong Mattheo and l am actually proud of my father." I sniff and made my way to Harry seating on the fifth cart.

"Hey y/n are you okay!?" I lay my head on his lap "Its Matt-theo but please don't fight with him its useless Harry." He buries his head on my neck "I won't I promised you y/n...l love you y/n.." I smile "I love you too Harry." He places a kiss on my cheek.

I slowly shut my eye's and wrapped my arms around his waist. He began to run his fingers through my silky jet black hair. Less than a minute l find myself asleep.

"Y/n wake up." He kisses my forehead and l release a small cute angelic giggle "We are back to Hogwarts our home." I raise my head and took a look outside the window,"Finally I guess Harry l'll see you at the Great Hall." He smiles "Don't be afraid of what people say y/n I'm here for you and l'll make sure Hermione doesn't say anything rude or something disrespectful to you." I let out a small smile "You are the best Harry." He holds my hands "Promise me you won't leave y/n." I sigh "I....I..." he squeezes my hands,he looks into my big brown orbs "Do you promise y/n?" I gulp trying to look away "Harry..l promise l wont leave you." He smiles and pulls me into a gentle kiss

"Harry,Y/n..it's time to get out of the train." Harry pulls away and awkwardly blushes "Oh hello Hermione." Hermione lets out a small smile "Blackwood you look amazing today..I guess Harry is treating you like a queen." I turn to face Harry who's blushing "He does treat me right Hermione and I'm lucky to have him." He wraps his hand around my shoulder "Love birds come on lets go."

•Great Hall•

I walk inside the Great Hall and all the students look at me with dispise on their faces. I took a deep breath and made my way to the Gryfindorr table,taking a seat next to Harry.

"Y/n didn't think you would come but I'm glad." I smile "You told me that you won't let anyone say anything to me." He grabs my thigh under the table and l form a smirk on my face "Y/n Loren Blackwood the love of my life." Ginny rolls her eye's and I chuckle "Harry James Potter the love of my life." He looks down and blushes.

"Goodevening students today we have two new students that will be joining us today." I lay my head on Harry's shoulder "I'm not interested.." Harry doesn't reply and l take my head from his shoulder and laid it on the table.

Mintues passed while Professor Snape was still talking and Professor Lupin, until Professor Mcgonagall called out the last student "ANVELL HAGNOR...SLYTHERIN!" I shot my head up to see a Anvell looking at me with a smirk on her face "That's Olivior's sister..." My hands began to shake in fear,Harry holds my shoulder trying to calm me down "Is everything okay y/n..." I stood making the Gryfindorr table to look at me "I have to leave Harry." I ran out of the Great Hall making my way to the Prefects bathroom.

I placed both my hands on the counter taking a look at myself "Olivior she was right....l am going to die." I sat on the floor trying to process everything "Y/N COME OUT!"My body shaking uncontrollably. Hermione opened the door to find me on the floor shaking uncontrollably.

"I'm going to die,I'm going to die,l'm going to die,I'm going to die,I'm going to die,I'm going to die." I repeat again and again making her feel uncomfortable "Y/n?" She tries to hold my shoulder and l push her hand away "Leave me I am going to die,l am going to die,l am going to die." She frowns "You aren't y/n we are here for you." I raise my head to look at her "Harry will keep you safe." I look down. She tries to help me up but l push her instead "No leave me Hermione l don't need anybodys help." Tears streaming down my cheeks "It's useless Hermione I am going to die." Harry barges inside the bathroom with a frown on his face "Y/n what-what.." Hermione holds Harry's hand "She keeps repeating l am going to die all over again..." Harry walks towards me and kneels down next to me "Its going to be alright y/n no one will hurt you." I raise my head with a weak smile on my face "Really..?" He nods and wraps his arm around my shoulder "I promise no one will lay a hand on you y/n." He helps me stand up and I struggle to stand up.

"Y/n we need-" before he could say anything I fell into his arms "HARRY TAKE HER TO THE WING HOSPITAL!" Harry carries me the bridal style way and runs to the the Hospital wing.

He places me on the bed and the doctor comes in running "What happened!?" Harry wipes out his sweat "She just fainted and fell into my arms I don't know what happend but y/n isn't okay doctor.." The doctor takes a step to me and checks my temperature "Oh dear this is bad Harry,Hermione you can go to bed now." Harry kisses my forehead "I love you y/n." He whispers in my ear "Go Harry..."

The Night passed and the next day passed it's now been 2 weeks since l have been uncousicious,Harry and Sarah have been visiting me frequently and l was enable to speak or wake but l could only hear them.

"Y/n wake up please!"Mattheo buries his head on my chest while crying "l can't loose you y/n....please don't die because I love you y/n." He squeezes my hand "Please...I'm sorry." I slowly moved my hand and placed it on his head "M-Mattheo...." he wipes out his tears"Y/n you woke up....DOCTOR!"Mattheo gave me a quick kiss on my lips and ran to the doctor.

The doctor came in and sat next to me "Y/n l would really want to know what happend that night." Memories began to flood through my mind "Doctor l don't remember anything.." I lie and the doctor takes down the notes "Did you eat anything that night?" I take a breath "No doctor l didn't eat anything I just fainted." The doctor stands up and smiles leaving me alone.

•Night time at the Hospital wing•

"Y/n wake up dear." I slowly open my eye's and it's the doctor "Hello doctor.." She takes out her wand "Mufflito!" I widen my eye's "Doctor?" The doctor soon appears into Anvell Hagnor "Anvell!?" She soon forms a devilish smirk "You really thought l would let you get away with my sister's murder?" She presses her wand on my neck "Its time to have a taste of your own medicine Blackwood." I slowly close my eye's "Game over Blackwood!" -"Allefaisto!"My body began to vibrate uncontrollably,my skin began to tighten making me unable to breath,then my breathing stopped and my vision became blurry the last thing I heard was "Bye sweetie."

A/N
This is not the end of the story be patient l enjoyed this chapter very much did you?❤😽