Birthday party

It's been a few days since Micheal wrote any letter to me. I feel hurt since his my only loyal boyfriend l have for now.

I stood up heading to the bathroom to take a shower. I curled my hair to let it fall down my back,l applied on my nude lip liner and lip gloss.

I wore my favourite black jersey and white skirt. I went downstairs and found Draco seated on the couch.

"Goodmorning Draco." I sat beside him and wrapped my arm around his shoulder,he looked at me with a bright smile on his face. "Goodmorning y/n,you look really pretty today." I sightly blushed and hit him playfully in the head. "Oh please Malfoy." I rolled my eye's and smiled at him.

"What are you holding?" I questioned him, he looked away and flipped the letter to show me. "It's a letter from Micheal y/n he just wanted to wish you a happy birthday." I smile and grab the letter from Draco. "You nosey Ferret." I giggled while opening the letter,"Fuck off y/n don't call me ferret Sarah does not you." He smirked and chuckled. I roll my eye's and began to read my letter.

I quickly stood up and ran up stairs."Y/N what's wrong!?" Draco followed me to my room. I turned around with a bright smile on my face. "Aren't you gonna tell me or you gonna keep smiling like an idiot." He rolled his eye's.

"Well Draco..Micheal is coming to my birthday party today." I smile and had towards my room,suddenly l'm pinned aganist the wall. "Draco-o what are you doing." I suddenly started to stutter. He looked up and down with a smirk. "You really thought l forgot your birthday?" He smirked and held Micheal's necklace that he gave me. I pushed him away and smirked "Draco you aren't my boyfriend face that,Micheal never forgets anything so shut the fuck up." I walked away leaving him standing there alone in the corridors.

I sat down on the floor cross legs and held the necklace Micheal gave me months ago,l began to blush and formed a  bright smile on my face.

"Goodmorning dear you look happy today." She said with a smile on her face, l quickly stood up and sat on my bed."Goodmorning Miss Malfoy." I rub my right eye while smiling. "Draco told me today's your birthday and l told Draco to take you out today." I widen my eye's "Thank you Narcissa but should he really take me out?" She came closer and wrapped her arm around my shoulder,l look up "Yes dear you kids have fun." She stood up smiling while closing the door behind her.

_////__/////____////_____////_///__hours later

My eye's are heavy and l'm on the floor." Wake up,wake up,Bitch l said wake up!" I open my eye's slowly and l see Sarah's face, l rub my eye's again to make sure it's Sarah. "You aren't dreaming Y/n wake up we are gonna be late everyone is waiting for you!" I stand up and while rubbing my eye's again.

Sarah throws a black dress with a slit on it. "Wear this y/n." She smirks and sits down on the edge of the bed. "Fineee." I groan while heading to the the mirror to see if the dress fits perfectly. "Will this even fit me Sarah?" I turn around to face her "Of course it will dummy." She grabs an  apple and begins to eat it.

I took off the clothes l was wearing earlier and wore the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked."Well you were right Sarah it does fit me." She stood up and took my iron to curl my hair. "You look amazing y/n." She sniffs, l giggle and look at her in the mirror while she curls my hair.

"Okay l'm done let's go now people are waiting for you." She places my iron on top of the table and fixed her dress. "You look like Umbridge Sarah." I giggle and face palm myself. "Shut up bitch your just jealous." She rolles her eye's and hits my arm.

"Whatever Sarah let's go your boyfriend must be worried." I giggle while taking my black sunglasses. "You know it's dark right?" She questions me and holds the bridge of her nose with two fingers. I look at her and smirk "Yes l know just want to make a Dramatic entrance."  She rolls her eye's and smiles.

"Can we leave now we are 9 minutes late y/n." She shakes her head while grabbing her black purse. She extended her hand and l held it. We apperated to a big mansion with lots of birds chipping outside and water flowing.

"Looks pretty!" I smile and she rolls her eye's,"Shut up let's go y/n." She held my hand and led me to the door. "Okay in 1..2...3... we make a dramatic entrance." She chuckles and smirks. I nod in agreement.

We bust open the door and everyone turn their heads to look at us. Sarah and l began to walk towards our friend group. While walking l removed my sunglasses seductively while chewing my gum.

We both arrived to our friend group and sat together at the same time resting one of our leg on the other.

"Sarah and y/n the baddest bitch's l know." Jasmine smirks and drinks  her wine seductively. I placed my purse on top of the table and smiled at her. "Yess honey." I saw Micheal's jaw dropped. "Babe what's wrong." I giggle. He fixed his tie and smirked. "Nothing it's just that my soon to be wife is very beautiful today." He winks at me.

"Oh stop it Micheal, you are making me blush." I hide my face from embarrassment. "Don't forget that we are still here guy's." Jasmine sits on Blaise's lap. "It's not me it's Micheal.. Jamsin." I narrow my eye's and drank my wine.

The music started to get louder. All my friend's were drunk. Micheal and l were also drunk.

"HEY Y/N BLAISE AND I ARE LEAVING NOW!" She shouts. "BYE!!" I walk away and sat down on Micheal's lap. "You are drunk y/n." He kisses my forehead while pulling me closer making me to inhale his strong cologne. "I know Micheal and l can also take care of myself." He smiles while kissing my forehead. I yawn and lean aganist his chest. "We should get you some rest y/n." I rub my eye's and wrap my arms around him tightly.

He took me upstairs to a beautiful decorated room."You should get some rest y/n l don't want any guy to take advantage of your state." He places me carefully and kisses me softly. "I love you Micheal." I kiss him while smiling. "Iove you more wifey." He smirks and lets go of me.

A/N

Next chapter is about Mattheo Riddle so put your seat belts on!!!!;) hehhe and btw Mattheo in this story his rude,aggressive,possessive and mostly his gonna hit you so please don't hate on me:( it's part of the story.!!!