| Back to Hogwarts

"Y/n hurry up we are going to be late!" Narcissa shouted from downstairs . I grabbed my last suitcase and headed out my room.

"Yes!" I walk downstairs slowly while holding my suitcase. I spot Mattheo looking at me,l roll my eye's and drop my suitcase on the cold tile.

I took a deep breath and l looked at Sarah and Draco laughing together. I felt hurt,Micheal is going to be hurt when he find's out.

"We should leave now." Narcissa grabs my suitcase,l look at her and letting out a small smile.

██████ 100%《Hogwarts Train Express》

"I'll miss you Draco and y/n,please take care kids." She hugged us and we both embraced her back at the same time. "We will miss you too." I bury my face on her neck. Draco and l pull back looking at her with a wide smile on our faces.

The ride to Hogwarts took ten hours but it felt more like fourteen hours,l sat across Sarah and Draco,in the third cart looking out the window. I laid my head on the window.

"Hello,do you mind if l seat here?" I look up to see a tall boy with pale skin and long hair.

"Uh..yeah sure." I smile "Hi l'm Leonardo." He extends his hand,l reach out to shake his hand "Y/n..y/n Blackwood." He smiles and lets go of my hand. Draco and Sarah left me with Leonardo,We introduced each other.

"You are really quite intresting y/n." I politely smile "Haha thank you Leonardo." We talk about France and the history of Beauxbatons. "So y/n are you a transfer student?" He questions me,l raise my head to look at him "No l'm not a transfer student." He nods his head lightly. "Where you from." I ask softly,-"From France." My eye's widen with a smile on my face. "That's amazing!" I say excitedly.

He lets out an awkward laugh "Ha..yeah,l think l should get going now." He scratches the back of his head,my smile drops into a frown"It was nice talking to you...Leonardo." He stands up and leaves. I lay my head on the window and slowly shut my eye's.

"Aww my future wife looks so cute when she's asleep." I open my eye's to turn my head around and l see Micheal seated next to me. "Umm..hey Micheal." I say softly,"You seem off Y/n what's wrong?" He pulls me closely,l look at him tears starting to fill up in my eye's. He wipes my tears "Micheal..l'm sorry but my mother want's me to be with someone else."

He looked heart broken,l saw a tear flow down his cheek,his skin turned pale. He slowly shut his eye's,l wiped his tear and l leaned in for a hug. He didn't hug me back but he buried his head on my shoulder.

"Y/n please don't leave me." He wraps his arms around me tightly,My tears started to flow down my cheeks. "Micheal l don't want to leave you....but." -"But what y/n?" He whispers. "But l have to leave you." He unwraps his arms around me and looks at me with pain in his eye's.

I wanted to be with him but l didn't want to hurt him.

"Y/n do you really want to leave me?" He wipes my tears and cups my chin. "Micheal l don't want you to leave but l have to do it Micheal...l'm sorry." He let's go of me and wipes his tears. "Fine y/n if you really want me to leave l will leave,but it won't stop me from loving you y/n." He walks out.

I run towards the bathroom and l bump into Mattheo,l look at him and l run past him.

I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My life was destroyed,l lost Micheal the love of my life because of some silly Psychopath. With the rage that boiled inside me l punched the mirror. Blood started to drip from my knuckles but l didn't care l repeatedly punched the mirror to calm myself down.

I began to cry and covered my face with my hands. "It's really over,l lost Micheal.." I say softly while crying. I held Micheal's necklace that he gave me.