|I wanna know

A/N
So lol I just found out Lady Persephone has been trying to contact me😋😇❤ y'all how can l talk to her direct? Anyways HAPPY ending:*
LISTEN TO SAD SONG'S!

🌛Mattheo's Pov

Seeing y/n happy pains me,l don't want her to be happy without me.I don't think she understands that I really love her.

"Mattheo..y/n is calling you."I quickly stood up and wore my jacket,l opened the door and their she was wearing a beautiful long sage dress with her hair made in a ponytail.

"Y/n.."I hugged and her and she didn't even bother to embrace me back,l pull back with a frown on my face "Y/n what happened don't you miss me."She sighs and pushes me "l clearly don't miss you Mattheo...I came to tell you LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"I look straight in her eye's without blinking "Y/n...do you really want me to leave."She takes a deep breath "Yes Mattheo leave me alone l'm tired of you l'm really tired I don't love you and l don't know why you love me."I held my tears back and lightly nodded "y/n..."She doesn't let me say what l wanted to say and she leaves me hanging.

I felt Megan place her hand on my shoulder,"I'm sorry Mattheo."I push Megan's hand away "Leave me alone Megan FUCK YOU,FUCK EVERYONE,FUCK ME!"I push her aside making her fall.

I ran to my closet and packed all my clothes and folded them into my suit-case.

I looked around my room and all the memories of Y/n and l came flooding through

Flash back
"Hey Mattheo.."l pull her close with a smile on my face "mm?" She wraps her arm around me with a cute angelic smile on her face "The ring you bought me,please promise me this is for ever tell me you won't hurt or break up with me..."l smile and pulled her even closer making our nose touch "It's a promise y/n l won't hurt you."I smile "l love you Theo."

From that flash back l catch myself smiling"l wish l could become a better person y/n...l wish l never hurt you like I did..I'm sorry."I hold my sob in.

"Mattheo what are you doing?"Megan takes a step closer "I'm leaving Hogwarts I'm not coming back...y/n is happy now without me."I look outside the window watching birds fly "You can't keep running Mattheo...it's all your fault she's now happy." I slowly shut my eye's"What am I suppose to do Megan she's happy..."I let out a small weak smile "Listen Mattheo don't leave your studies are more important."I sigh loudly "Y/n is important then my studies I can't keep seeing her happy without me she moved on and l need to leave her alone....She doesn't need me I'm a fucking monster a fucking monster Megan..."she lays her head on my shoulder "You aren't a monster Mattheo...you just need time to change."I open my eye's "I love y/n she told me to leave I will leave because it's her wish Megan let me leave her." I smile weakly "Don't do it Mattheo."I chuckle "I am Megan..l'm leaving you won't see me again neither will y/n..."I turn around and picked up y/n's photo "Since I can't have you y/n at least l'll have this photo with me."I kiss her photo with a smile on my face.

"I love you brother."Megan walks over and gives me a warm hug"I love you too sister please take care of Y/n for me while I'm gone."She giggles while crying "I'll surely will brother..I will don't worry she's my responsibility from now on..."she pulls away and wipes her tears "Take care brother."I nod lightly "Goodbye Megan." I soon apperated to a small village.

I look around and l see small kids running around.

"Mattheo you are here to visit us?"I turn around with a smile on my face "Uncle Peter and Aunt Diana!"I hug them both and they both embrace me with a smile on their face "Son we missed you!"I pull away with a weak smile "l missed you all Aunt and Uncle."She smiles "It's lovely to see you visit us Mattheo."I sigh "I didn't come to visit I'm staying."

A/N
✋💀💔I'm sad it's even sadder when you listen to sad songs. Did you enjoy also sorry its kinda short:)