Riddle me this

A/N
Sorry guys for not updating l was still thinking of neglecting this story but l couldn't because sum of y'all love it :) tysm for 113K reads means a lot. Y'all can imagine how Hanna looks like:》

Mattheo's Pov 🌙

What the actual Fuck is wrong with me,l can't even eat just because of a fucking girl who doesn't care about me nor does she love me any more.

I wasted my fucking time by going up on stage and telling her how much she means to me,l was such a fool and to embarrass myself even front of the whole school and mostly infront of my Aunt Diana.

She doesn't deserve me nor does she deserve my love because l will never love never will l show my affection to her,she deserves NOTHING BUT PAIN!

I looked outside the window and saw a crow flying around the manor.

"Fucking Vespers what do they want now?" I reached out to my book and found a letter in between.

It's from y/n.

I opened the letter and quickly knew what she wanted to say to me.

"What's the point..." I threw the letter inside the bin and began to read my book. .

I quickly spotted y/n's name on the book and all the memories l had with her came flooding through.

"UGH!" I groan,l threw my book across the floor "I HATE YOU Y/N...I FUCKING HATE YOU...YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME,NOTHING!" I stood up and laid down on my bed facing the ceiling.

I took out my wand from my pocket and began to write y/n's in the mid air."I  H.A.T.E YOU Y/N FUCKING BLACKWOOD!" I could feel a devilish smirk form up on my face. "My revenge is mine darling..."I began to chuckle.

Y/n's Pov

"I love you Hanna!" She planted a kiss on my cheek with a small smile on her face "I love you more!" She began to giggle softly, l turned my gaze to Jacob and he was shocked "Uh...since when are you lesbian?" I roll my eye's "I'm not l am bisexual Jacob get it or do you want me to educate further?" He giggles "Sorry I did want to seem disrespectful...I am well educate ma'am." He winks and walks away "His rude." I sigh "That's how my friends are Hanna sorry...but if they bother you please tell me." She nods with a smile on her face.

《TIME SKIP》}}} 02/01/00

Back to Hogwarts🍋😭

"NOOOOOO!!!!" I groan,Sarah hits me with her purse "Get up y/n we have already arrived." I looked around and Hanna was gone "Where is she?" She sighs"Where is she Sarah?!" I say while rubbing my eyes "Sarah?" She points to the other side "She's with Mattheo." I gasp "Stop joking." I chuckle "I'm not Y/n."l stood up and ran to them.

"Fuck Hanna you taste good.." Mattheo zips his pants while Hanna smirks while looking at him.

"So this is what you are doing now...Huh?" She turned around with a shocked expression on her face "I- y/n what are you doing in here...you aren't suppose to be here." I chuckle "Good one Mattheo l knew it you always want to destroy my happiness LEAVE ME  ALONE AND FOR YOU HANNA YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT BYE BITCH!" I flipped my hair and went back to Sarah.

"I can't do this anymore Sarah l want to leave Hogwarts!" I began to tear up "Don't worry babes l knew Hanna was a slut."I wipe out my tears "It's not about Hanna it's Mattheo,Sarah his making me go crazy,he doesn't under stand what l went  through he doesn't give a fuck!" She sighs "He might not understand but l know he still loves you." I sigh "Oh whatever let's go!" I grabbed my suitcase and went out of the train and quickly ran to my dorm.

When I opened my door I saw a guy shirtless laying down on my bed.

He raised his head and smiled "You must be y/n." I dropped my suitcase "Yeah I'm y/n and who are you?" He wore his shirt "I'm Adam woods,l'm your new roomate." I smile "That's amazing a really do need one,l'm flattered." He chuckles.

I sat beside him "Oh sorry I can sleep on the floor if you want to?" I look around "You don't have too l can sleep on the floor,you must be a newbie." He nods lightly "Then don't sleep on the floor I will." He playfully rolls his eye's "You don't have too we could share." I could feel a blush form up on my face "Uh...THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!" He widens his smile "Problem solved.." we both giggle