Traitor

We woke up and Micheal was there he left and l found a note on top of the desk with a flower on top of it.

Quite romantic huh?

I took a romantic bath with Mattheo l missed his attention so much and his embrace.

We wore our uniform and left to the fountain and saw Sarah and Adam.

"Hey guys!" I came running to them and gave them a hug. "Woah...wait damn minute." Adam looks at Sarah "Uhhhhh..." I roll my eyes "What?" I chuckle "Nevermind." They both say at the same time.

We ate break together and went to class together. Draco and Sarah have been on best terms and they are being the best co-parents and l am really enjoy seeing my bestfriend happy l wish Jasmine was here to see all this she would be happy to see Mattheo and l still together even all through this l have always loved Mattheo no matter

Well l guess Twinflames do actually exist huh.

"Whats up with you..?" Mattheo pokes me " Nothing just well in my thoughts again." He sighs " Alright but pay attention we have to graduate with good grades." I roll my eyes "Umm dude l get all A's soo chill broski." He laughs "Since when do you use 'broski'?" I smile "Whatever your making noise l have to pass with A* not A."

After class l spent the whole Afternoon with him l felt so alive when l was with him.

I'm so lucky.

It was finally bed time and Mattheo and l went to my dorm before any professor sees us together. Especially "Dumbledock" so annoy oh my gosh!

Even though Mattheo and l got back together and we are happy didn't mean l'm not sad about my mother's death l'm still hurt but l have to move on now...l'm a lady now about to be 19 years my birthday is just right around the corner.

As l was waiting for Mattheo to wear his pyjamas he played some romantic music.

"Your the prettiest girl l have ever since and don't let anyone tell you other wise y/n..just let my love adorn you." I was flattered about that comment cause l have been judged by my step sister throughout our childhood. "Thank you Mattheo...l love you so much."

Morning🐾

I found a plate of pancakes on the desk with some hot coffee. I went to brush my teeth before l could eat who knows maybe l would be eating Mattheo dick later.

"I can read minds by the way." I gasp " Umm what was l saying?"I snap back "I think l will save it for later." He winks and walks out the room.

A meeting was held in the halls every student had to attend it was "major"

Mattheo and l went to the hall late  and we saw everyone panicking. I approached Sarah and asked her what happend.

I couldn't believe what l was hearing how could Blaise do such a thing to Adam my close friend..his own bestfriend.

Such a dick for that Blaise

"Thats sickening l could he kill try and kill Adam...l thought they were bestfriends l hate HIM!" Sarah looked dissapointed "Jasmine wouldn't be happy at all." I nod "I feel bad for the boy." I hear people whispering.

The Professors insured us everything will be delt according to the school rules.

Mattheo and l left the hall and went back to our dorm just like every other student.

"How could he do such a thing to Adam..l hope his okay." Mattheo hugs me and whispers "His going to be okay l know he will." I pull away and began to kiss Mattheo all over his body.

"Hungry much miss Riddle." He smirks "Oh l can stop not thst desoerate." He rolls his eyes and pushed me on the body undressing me fully.

"I missed this." I whisper into his ear "Let me y/n." I nod and he began to unbuckle his belt and removed his dick and slipped his huge penis into me.

Fuck its been a year ever since l had sex.

He slowly pushed back and forth kissing all over my body making me mourn out loud.

He didnt care about the noise,it was our moment we both didn't give two fucks about anything.

As he pushed futher into my vagina l arched my back releasing a mourn on the way.

"Mattheo...." l mourned he knew he had control over me.