|I AM

A/N
Y'all not my edit getting two likes on tik tok💀😭okay like geez anyways it's making me sad how this story is gonna edit comment if you want pt2.I'm also making a Draco fan fic and Cedric hehe enjoy y'all!❤😽
-Happy ending.

Yn's Pov

The doctor came in running making her way towards me,"Oh no y/n dear!" She called the nurse's and helped me get a shower.

The doctor examined me and gave me some pills and I took some rest,l didn't sleep I was waiting for Harry to tell him what happend.

Hours passed and it's was 07:55am already,Harry had to go for Quidditch and the come to visit me.

"Morning darling." Mattheo came in with a bunch of flowers "Mattheo what do you want?" He gasp "You can speak!?" He rushes towards me and gives me a gentle kiss "Y/n my strong girl." I roll my eye's "Funny you call me strong because you called me weak remember when you were with Pansy?" He looks away "Don't look away Mattheo you don't know what I have been through!" He doesn't reply "You weren't there for me Mattheo.." l begin to cry "Y/n you don't understand.." I roll my eye's "Understand what you never understand what l go through Mattheo...you are never there for me." He turns to face me "I WENT TO AZKABAN FOR YOU Y/N!" He clenches his jaw "AND YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN I GOT RAPED....RAPED MATTHEO YOU WEREN'T THERE!"He stares into my brown big orbs "Raped?" I sigh "I was raped Mattheo and you weren't there for me...you know what Mattheo just leave me alone." He looks away "I can't leave you alone Y/n." -"Mattheo leave me alone it's over...I don't love you anymore I love Harry." He doesn't reply -"I mean it Mattheo I'm tired of being treated like shit...Harry treats me like a queen and you treated me like-" he cuts me "Like shit I get it y/n..if you want me to leave then l'll leave you alone." He cups my cheeks,l close my eye's to avoid eye contact "Leave me Mattheo it's OVER."He let go of me and slammed the door behind him.

Mattheo's Pov

When she told me to leave it broke my heart,l wouldn't think she would tell me to leave her.All the memories of her and I live in my head and I can't get her off my mind. Seeing her with Harry breaks my heart but it's her wish and I should respect her decision,l guess it's goodbye y/n.

I made my way to my dorm and took out my cigarette out of my drawer and smoked it.

All I was thinking about was Y/n she didn't mean that did she,l know she's angry but does she really mean what she said or does she still love me.

"It's useless I need some company!" I kick my bag and rolled up my sleeve making my way to Pansy's room.

Yn's Pov

"I'm sorry Mattheo but this is for the best." I sigh and Harry came in with gifts,he seats beside me and he notices flowers on the desk "It's Mattheo isn't it?" I nod "Don't mind him Harry l told him to leave me alone." Harry wraps his arm around my shoulder "You know l asked the doctor if you could go out and she said yes." I immediately smile "Really oh my gosh thank you baby." He blushes "My red tomatoe." He rolls his eye's and places the gifts on the table "l'll see you in a few hours love." He places a kiss on my cheek and leaves.

I stood up and took a look at myself in the mirror "Dad,Alora and Cordelia I miss you guys...Cordelia sister l hope you are in a better place l love you." I smile at my reflection and sigh.

I slip on my slippers and walked out of the Hospital wing taking a walk. "BLACKWOOD!?"Angel comes running towards me and gives me a hug "Angel how are you?" She pulls away with tears on her face "I thought I lost you please don't leave me sister." I weakly smile "I won't leave you little sister.." She pulls in into another hug " I love you miss Blackwood." I embrace her back "I love you too Angel." She holds my hand "Come lets take a walk together." I nod lightly.

We walked through the dark hallow corridors going to the Black lake."Miss Blackwood l just remebered that you had a child were is she?" I sigh "She's fine Angel...she's safe." She smiles "What's her name?" -"Her name is Alora Marvelo Langdon." She nods "That middle name is familiar to me Marvelo..oh I get it Mattheo Marvolo Riddle,but what about Langdon?" I sigh "Michael is the father of my child Angel.." She holds my hand tightly "Sorry I didn't mean to upset you Miss Blackwood." I smile "Its okay Angel I'm not angry."

We arrived at the black lake and she took out her books and I helped her with some homework she got,"Do you want to swim?" I giggle "l would love too but I'm not yet fine Angel." She nods "Well see you loser I'm going to swim!" She giggles "Be careful Angel!" She wears her bikini and walks inside the water.

I took a look at her books and went through her bag while she was swimming. "Y/n what are you doing here?" I turn around and its Mattheo"I should be asking you the same question Mattheo,What are you doing here?" He sighs "None of your fucking business!" I roll my eye's "Okay...." l stand up and packed all Angel's books and carried her bag for her "Angel it's getting late we should leave now." She walks out of the water "Yes sorry." I smile,she takes her bag and carries it for herself "Look y/n l wasn't trying to be rude l'm sorry." I cross my arms "I think l should leave Miss Blackwood." I bend down and she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't need you to apologize Mattheo...it's just your nature." He sighs "I'm sorry." I roll my "Fuck you!" I try to walk past him but he grabs me by my wrist "I love you y/n l mean it!" He pulls me closer and our bodies are inches apart "And I don't love you anymore Mattheo..it's too late." He leans in and kisses me softly and passionately "I mean it y/n..do you love me?" I pull away "I don't Mattheo I'm sorry." I walk away as quickly as possible leaving him.

"Y/N!" Draco pulls me into the corridor with tears on his face "What?" He takes a deep breath "Sarah...she's dead." I fall into Draco's arms "NOOOO!" Draco hugs me "She left us y/n...she left me and the baby." I stand firmly "She died giving birth." I wipe out Draco's tears "I'm sorry.." he pulls me into hug "She left me..." I embrace him "No she didn't she with us in here." I place my hand right on his heart "Yes she is." I wipe out his tears "I need to leave."I nod

•Night time in Harry's dorm•

"Stop crying y/n." He holds me "Sarah left me all my two bestfriends left me Harry and I'm all alone." He cups my chin "You aren't alone I'm with you." I kiss him "I know Harry." He carries me and places me on his bed "Goodnight love." He covers me with his blanket "Goodnight Potter."

A/N

Sarah...R.I.P❤💔I really loved her but I'm sorry y'all. Did you enjoy also I used 1325 words.