|Revenge

"Ahh..I see you have a new boyfriend y/n." I open my eye's to see Mattheo infront of us,Nathan woke up and yawned "Who's this y/n?" I roll my eye's "His my ex boyfriend Mattheo." I clenched my jaw,"Correction not ex boyfriend but future husband." Nathan looks at me with a confused expression,l face palm myself "Wait-so this ring is...what the fuck is going on here?" Mattheo smirks "I'm y/n's fiance." I narrow my eye's "I thought you were dating Olivior?" Nathan turns to face Mattheo."Shut up Nathan." Nathan stands up and gives Mattheo a death stare.

Luna comes running towards us "Mattheo stop this!" She stands infront of Nathan "What you gonna do Loony?" Nathan clenches his fists into balls "Don't call her that its not Loony it's Luna,Mattheo." Mattheo grabs Luna by her wrist and throws her on the floor.

Nathan punches Mattheo on the nose and Mattheo's nose starts to bleed.

Mattheo takes out his wand, "Imper-"Before he could finish the spell l stood infront of Nathan."Y/n get out of the way!" I stood there without doing what he asked me what to do"Next time Nathan y/n won't be able to save you." He wiped out his blood and rolled his tongue down his lowerlip.

I turn to face Luna "I'm sorry Luna.." She smiles "It's okay y/n it's not your fault." Nathan wraps his arm around my shoulder and helped Luna get up."Sorry babe." Luna kissed Nathan and l stood there watching them "Umm l think I should leave." They broke their kiss and laughed "Bye y/n." Luna gave me a hug and l embraced her back "Bye Luna have a great day." She smiled and l went back inside.

"Y/n wait!" Michael catches his breath while holding his chest trying to take in some air."Hi Michael." I smile "Hey I was asking if you want to hangout later." I frown "I'm sorry l can't I already have plans,and I don't think Pansy will appreciate that." I place my hand on his shoulder while smiling."Oh l thought it's cool anyways,maybe next time?" I sigh "Michael l know you still love me but l can't come back I'm already engaged to Mattheo." I show him Mattheo's ring "I- l still love you y/n and I'm sorry please take me back y/n I'm sorry for cheating!" He makes a puppy face "No Michael but l appreciate you are like you as a friend nothing." He frowns "Y/n.."

Sarah comes running towards us "Michael,y/n What's going on here?" -"Nothing Michael just wanted to tell me something." Michael takes out my hand from his shoulder and walked away "What was that for?" I roll my eye's "He said he wanted me back,l just don't like him anymore." Sarah sighs "Maybe you could have gave him a chance..." I lick my lowerlip "Please Sarah l don't want him,he might be the father of my kid but l still can't take him back." She wraps her hand around my shoulder and pulls me closer "Do you still love Mattheo?" I sigh "Y-y-yesss l still love him but he doesn't love me Sarah his with Olivior." She tugs my hair behind "Aw baby don't worry maybe his just messing around with you." -"I dont think so Sarah he moved on he fucks around with every girl." She kisses my forehead "Baby l think it's time you teach Mattheo a lesson." I look at her with a smirk"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She smirks "I think I'm getting the idea." We both giggle "Who should we use?" I question her "Nathan or maybe Cormac." I roll my eye's and smile "What about Leonardo his cute.." I smirk "Well l'll talk to Luna and Nathan you go talk to Leonardo and tells me how it goes." I stick out my tounge "Yes l'll see you later I have to go look for Leonardo." I run towards the boys dormitory.

I look everywhere for him,l walk towards his room and l hear Olivior moan,l open the door and l see Mattheo fucking her. I clench my jaw in anger.

"MATTHEO!" I shout he looks at me with a smirk on his face "Wanna join?" "You are fucking disgusting Mattheo,l HATE YOU!" I slam the door behind.

I bump into Leo,"Leo I have been looking for you." He narrows his eye's "Why are you looking for me?" I sigh "Come with me." I pull him into his room and shut the door behind us. "Look l know you don't like Mattheo can you please do me a favour." He sighs "I don't like Mattheo but tell me what you want y/n." I wrap my arms around his torso "I want to use you Leo to get back to Mattheo." He forms a smirk on his face "You really want to do this...fine with me l'll be your fake boyfriend." I smirk "Good and l'll be your fake girlfriend." I leaned in and gave him a kiss,his hand ran down my ass and squeezed it.
__///___///____////____///___////_____///___☆

"Sarah I did it he agreed now l can't wait to see Mattheo's face!" I jump up and down in excitement," I'm happy for you my love,l can't wait to see his defeated face." She giggles while reading her book.

"Y/n the Yule ball is almost near and l know Mattheo is going with Olivior we have to go shopping next week with Leo." I stop jumping and frowned instead "The yule ball is coming,ahaha are you serious...I'm not ready yet." I face palm myself "Don't worry you have a date Leo remember?" I chuckle "Oh yeah l forgot." She rolls her eyes.

•Next day•

I walked towards the boys dormitory and saw Mattheo making out with Olivior,l rolled my eye's and went to Leonardo's room.

He opened the door for me and l went inside.

"Hey Leo." He smiles "Hi y/n how are you doing?" I yawn "I'm okay,Are you ready for today...you being my fake boyfriend." He chuckles "Yeah I'm ready y/n are you?" I giggle "l don't know..." he cupped my chin "You don't have to do it if you aren't ready y/n.." l sigh "I just don't know but you know what FUCK IT I'm ready!" He smiles "Good girl." He whispered in my ear.

We walked towards the Great Hall holding hands and all the Slytherin students turned their heads to face us. I regained my confidence and kissed Leonardo infront of everyone.

Leo smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist,we sat next to Mattheo and Olivior and l could sense jealousy written all over Mattheo.

"Levendoré what the fuck are you doing with y/n?" Leo drops his fork to face Mattheo "If you don't know Mattheo she's my girlfriend." Olivior rolls her eye's "If you dont know Levendoré she's my Fiancé so I advice you to stay away from her." I bang my fists to the table "Fuck you Mattheo you don't get to tell me what do and what other people should do!" I drop my fork on the table. "Y/n You don't get to talk to me like that!" He shouts making everyone too look. Leo stood up and grabbed my bags and extended his hand for me to hold,l reached out for his hand and tilted my head while looking at jealous Mattheo. "If you will excuse me I have something to do with my boyfriend then stay here and argue with you and your little shitty bitch!" Leo held my hand and we left the Great Hall.

♔swᴇᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ мαттнєσ.

A/N

Not me writing this while listening to Larry-cancelled loll😂the power that song holds😈😭lol anyways I used 1398 words so enjoy tell me if you love it or hate it:)😂☺✌l'll update later my battery is low....and by the way what should we call Y/n's child give me named my loves hehe