|Sanai

A/N
I'm thinking of making another Mattheo fan fiction but diffrent characters,Enemies to lovers😚😬😋hehe just for fun. Anyways HAPPY ENDING BABES🍏

🌛3 weeks later

Why the fuck do I keep on thinking about Mattheo when clearly l don't love him. It's so strange how much l care for him,I feel a strong connection with him.

I must admit I do miss seeing him smile.

"Miss Blackwood do you have anything to say?"I raise my head up "No Professor...can l please go to the Hospital Wing I'm not feeling well."l say in a soft low tone,l turn my gaze to Michael and l let out a smile on my face to assure him l am okay.

I walk out of class heading to my dorm"I hate school!"I groan while I twist the doorknob to my dorm.

"Why the fuck isn't he responding to my letters!?"I bang the table with my fist "Don't you get it Mattheo l fucking miss you!"I let out a tear "l fucking miss you!" I stood up and took a look at my reflection "Why do l miss you?"I take a look at my mark and Mattheo's initials began to glow.

I began to study my mark and l saw blurry flashblacks of Mattheo and l. "What the fuck!?"I say softly as l shook my head.

==>Time skip

🌛Michael's Pov

"You know what to do..."I roll my eye's "Michael you can't just tell me to do that...I love Mattheo l can't kill him."She sips on her red wine "Anvell l'll pay you extra."She sighs "ARE YOU FORGETTING MICHAEL HIS FUCKING IMMORTAL!"I stretch my eyebrows forming a line on my forehead "No,No,No... l have to find a way to get rid of him,Y/n is mine and only mine!" I slam the door behind me making my way to y/n's dorm.

"Michael what are you doing in here?" She turns her back to face me"Came to check up on my darling wife."Y/n let's out a giggle "Shut up I'm not your wife...I'm Jacob's wife."I widen my eye's "Fuck l need to kill him!"I mumble under my breath "If you are thinking of doing something crazy Michael l was just joking."We both giggle "I missed seeing you smile y/n..."I take a step closer to her making our nose tips to touch "M-Michael..."She says softly "Yes y/n.."I cup her cheeks while she closes her eye's "I love you y/n Loren Blackwood." She leans in and l began to kiss her gently and softly.

She pulls away and we both look into each others eye's "I can't do this Michael not now.."I let out a smile"It's okay Y/n take your time love."She walks away and l sat on her bed waiting for her to leave her dorm. 

She shut the door behind her and I began to search through her belongings.

I looked through her books,closet and under her bed until I found a letter inside her jacket.

"Mattheo?"I open it and l see y/n telling Mattheo all about her feelings towards him.

My blood began to boil as l threw the letter out the window.

"I will fucking kill you Mattheo Riddle!" I say out loudly "Y/n is only mine!"

A/N
Sorry the chapter is short my friend has corona and I'm so sad atm💔but l'll do anything to make y'all happy! Also did you enjoy?