F.U.C.K

A/N
I swear if y'all don't vote l will throw hands seriously ✋anyways enjoy bissshhh.

Mattheo's Pov

Why the fuck do I act like a dick sometimes,l don't understand why l feel bad for her she deserves it.

I need to hate her really hate her and she needs to hate me.

Every moment we had together I need to replace them with Hanna. She's beautiful,she's intelligent,she's everything a man needs and on the other hand y/n is just a fucking cry baby l don't blame she's just a bitch anyways.

Y/n's Pov🌻

"Adam can you wake up?" He turns around to face me "Mmm?" I sigh "Silly l'm suppose to go to Professor Snape's office today." He quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

I wore my short plain white dress and slipped on my golden sandals.

I didn't want to see Adam naked so I left my dorm making my way to the Great Hall eat some breakfast.

"FRED!?"I tried to break Draco and Fred but it was useless "CAN YOU TWO STOP!" They turned their gaze to me "JUST STOP FIGHTING...FUCK!"I threw my hands in the air "You both are fighting for Sarah...mother fucker they are soo many girls in Hogwarts find one and forget about her." I shoke my head out of annoyance and decided to go upstairs instead of eating.

"Tell me you love me Mattheo." Hanna cups Mattheo's cheeks,l didn't bother to stop on my tracks but instead l just rolled my eye's and left the last thing l heard from Mattheo was "I love you so much Hanna."

Before I could get inside my dorm Adam pulled me in by my wrist.

"OUCH!" I shout, he let go off my wrist "Sorry if I hurt you love." I widen my eye's "Uh..uh..uh..It's okay you don't need to apologize." He lets out a small smile "So tell me why did you leave?" I giggle "Because I was hungry." He crosses his arms "And you leave me..oh wow l thought we were friends." I playfully roll my eye's "Look l didn't want to invade your privacy so I left to the Great Hall but when l got there people were fighting so I came back...I didn't eat so we can both go if you are hungry." He lays his head on my shoulder "That's very kind of you love..and yes we could go." I wrapped my arms around him and l could feel his hands wrap around my waist "I actually needed a hug...I was going through a hard time." He whispers "What happend?" He sighs "I don't want to talk about it right now maybe some day l will." He says lowly "Just take your time Adam...whenever you are ready."

He let go off me with a bright smile on his face. "Com'on love I'm hungry."  I giggle.

He held my hand and his hands were so soft,warm and his scent made me go crazy.

We made our way to the Great Hall and when l spotted Sarah with my brother Louis my jaw dropped.

"Love what's wrong?" He says lowly "Is that your boyfriend?" He chuckles "No,No,No...his not my boyfriend his my brother." I giggle "Oh l thought your boyfriend was gonna go nuts." I playfully roll my eye's "Shut up l don't have a boyfriend Adam." He bites his lips "If you say so love...I believe you."

I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Sarah..Louis?" Sarah panicks "Oh hey y/n." Louis looks away "Care to explain?" I giggle "We are actually dating now." I fake gasp "OH MY GOD...and you didn't tell me!?" She nods "You didn't need to hide that Sarah...I'm your best friend and plus I already knew y'all were dating." Louis stands up and walks away "What's the problem with him?" She sighs "Not in the mood to talk to people...he was fighting with Draco." I face palm myself "I swear if he raises his hands on my brother I will kill him." She giggles "Then do it...I DARE YOU!" I roll my eye's "I'm not afraid to do it Sarah but fine l accept your dare." Adam clears his throat "Um y/n who's this?" I turn my gaze to Adam with a wide smile on my face "This is Adam..his new here and his also my new roomate!" As I was talking,Adam was smiling the whole time making me blush "You two look cute together." She says "Sarah co'mon l don't want to date anyone at the moment." Adam couldn't stop on smiling while I was talking making my face redden "Can you stop?" I say without looking at him in the eye "Oh sorry I just love the way you laugh,smile and talk." I didn't bother to answer but questions started flooding.

"Okay let's go....Sarah l'm going to show Adam where Professor Snape's office is." She nods with a smirk on her face "I know what you want to say but please don't embarrass me." She began to laugh "Okay,okay,okay...fine." Adam and l stood up at the same time and we made our way to Professor Snape's office.

"You go inside l'll stay outside." I leaned my back against the wall and l looked around if anyone was coming and finally l saw Hanna,Anvell and Mattheo coming towards my way.

"Look what we have here...Y/n Blackwood." I roll my eye's "What the fuck do you want Anvell?" She chuckles "Nothing why would l want something from someone who's low as you." I chuckle "Do me a favour and shut the fuck up please...I don't have time to talk to you Anvell." I then turned my gaze to Mattheo "What are you looking at!?" He says in a high tone "Love lets go." Hanna nods and Mattheo and her walked past me leaving me with Anvell "I heard you and Hanna heard a little thing is that true?" She giggles "It's none of your business Anvell really." She rolls her eye's, before she could say anything Adam and Professor Snape opened the door.

"Thank you professor it was lovely to meet you." He says "Pleasure Mr Woods." Adam turns his gaze to the both of us and suddenly his face changes from a smile to a frown "Anvell?" Anvell eye's widen "Adam?" She says lowly "Miss Hagnor can you give Mr Woods a tour around Hogwarts?" She nods "Y-yes...Professor." Professor Snape got inside his office "Anvell we need to talk." He grabs her by the wrist and walks away without telling me what's going on.

Time  skip •

I covered myself with a blanket and started questioning myself what was going on.

Suddenly l heard slam which caused me to shot my head up.

"Adam what's wrong!?" My breathing started to raise,l stood up and approached him "Is everything okay?" He then pulled me into a hug "What's wrong?" He sighs "Anvell is my girlfriend and she told me everything...about you,her sister and everything she did to you and I'm sorry she hurt you...and mostly l'm sorry she messed things up with your ex-boyfriend Mattheo." Tears started to flood down my cheeks "Did she tell you want I did to her sister?" I whisper "She did...it's okay y/n she told me what Olivior did to you...you did the right thing." I wipe out my tear "I'm sorry she cheated on you Adam you are such a great guy you deserve better.." He pulls away and l could see tears at the corner of his eye's "Don't be sorry for me love..She didn't deserve me either way." And he wipes out my tears "Mattheo didn't deserve you." I heavily sigh "He didn't and never did." He tugged my hair behind my ear and planted a kiss on my forehead.

A/N
Sup ladies and Gentleman the ending of this two is gonna be sad:(